<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
*Metal556
*Is the orb counter glitch been fixed?
*I am worried about the glitch in General Mayhem's Quarters where in normal level(solo), the waves of gnomes stopped and the player got stuck and also in hard mode, when the party is full the waves also stop, thus, ruining the whole thing.
*The Gauntlet....it doesn't let people in anymore after they've done the quest. Is it a glitch?
*The chests(or mimics) in DMS drops Otami recipes. Any suggestions about this? And maybe give gold as high as those in SMOB? Hm.

Beloved Elder

There's still something wrong with the Clutch Fly-By event in Zen. A couple days ago I was there and it worked fine. I think I killed 86 clutches.

But today there was another Fly-By event and I couldn't find a single clutch. Apparently no one else could either - the counter stayed at zero the whole time.

Beloved Elder

Metal556
*Metal556
I think so. At least it hasn't glitched for me in a long time.
Quote:
*I am worried about the glitch in General Mayhem's Quarters where in normal level(solo), the waves of gnomes stopped and the player got stuck and also in hard mode, when the party is full the waves also stop, thus, ruining the whole thing.
Agreed. The gnome general has to be high priority because it affects so many beginning players.
Quote:

*The Gauntlet....it doesn't let people in anymore after they've done the quest. Is it a glitch?
I recall it was made that way on purpose a couple years ago. The logic behind this move escaped me at the time. It still escapes me.

You can still go in if you're crewed with someone who's doing the quest.
Quote:
*The chests(or mimics) in DMS drops Otami recipes. Any suggestions about this? And maybe give gold as high as those in SMOB? Hm.
What recipes do you think those chests should drop?

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
SmallTownGuy
Metal556
*Metal556
I think so. At least it hasn't glitched for me in a long time.
Quote:
Agreed. The gnome general has to be high priority because it affects so many beginning players.
Quote:

I recall it was made that way on purpose a couple years ago. The logic behind this move escaped me at the time. It still escapes me.

You can still go in if you're crewed with someone who's doing the quest.
Quote:
What recipes do you think those chests should drop?

Maybe the devs would think of something.

IRL Labtech

siskataya

Is there any word on what bugs can/will be fixed?

IRL Labtech

AngeliqueDominic
* AngeliqueDominic
* gold - when i kill a mob , i only gain 2gold max gold i gain just 4gold , but my crew got 9gold max 14 gold
* its make player dont want to play it , becouse so hard to gain gold
* yesterday

This is not a glitch.
To help slow down marketplace inflation, a gold curve was put into zOMG! some odd time ago.
You'll earn the normal amounts of gold for each monster killed up until 50,000g (without donor status) or 160,000g (with donor status)* is earned for that 24-hour time frame.
This resets every day at 12:00AM PST.

Once you hit one of these amounts (depending on whether you have donor status or not), you will only earn 10% (I believe) of the gold you would normally earn.

This affects everyone and it will not be removed.

*donor status is attained when you spend 249GC (or more) in the cash shop.

IRL Labtech

Ry_FC
Ry_FC
I'm collecting musical notes but I've killed about a hundered drums and still have only 2 notes out of the 6 needed to complete the quest. it seems that even the harder quest that have better gift's for you when completed are easier then this one.
I've almost given up on this quest because it seems impossible to complete and went on to quest with better gift's.
this has been going on for about 7 months now i don't see how im ever going to get 6 note's.

Most likely, this isn't a glitch.

Loot drops depend upon how many luck points you have. This can be found under your character info.

Coyote Spirit and Divinity (used at full rage), Fortune's Favor, Integrity, and the Angelic Ringset (Hunter's Bow, Wish, Solar Rays, and Healing Halo) all increase your Luck points.

That quest took me a long time to complete as well.

IRL Labtech

EpsilonMoonshade
*EppyMoon
*Fire Rain Spell
*I cannot use the spell unless I am extremely close to a target, and it's a part of the "ranged" group.
*Not sure how long it's been like this, but I only got the ring for it yesterday.

Fire Rain was designed to be like this. It is not guaranteed to hit any monster you target.

It will hit mainly the monsters that are in it's Area of Effect (AoE). You can use it without targeting.
It's most likely in the "ranged" group because it's AoE increases as you use it at higher rage ranks.

Ruthless Businessman

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ik this has been closed for a while now but im posting in hope of getting a quick fix my char is stuck in bassken lake in the scene where you can see the hut's chimney just im just behind a row of trees cld my char possibly be reloaded in null or something? any help is appreciated thx! mrgreen

Timid Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I can't upgrade my ring huhuhuhuhuhu a glitch

Timid Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I can't upgrade my ring huhuhuhuhuhu a glitch

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
InkSlingKing
ik this has been closed for a while now but im posting in hope of getting a quick fix my char is stuck in bassken lake in the scene where you can see the hut's chimney just im just behind a row of trees cld my char possibly be reloaded in null or something? any help is appreciated thx! mrgreen
Type "/stuck" into the chat pane. If that doesn't work, close zOMG, wait five minutes and log in again on a different server.
*sage whorexD
* the quest in zomg where you have to open your inventory and upgrade a ring wont let me complete the quest buti updated the ring
* if i dont continue the main story line i cant go in dungeons as crew leader
* since i have started last year

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas