NO! 0.036789297658863 3.7% [ 66 ]
Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Sophia vader
The Saw Mill Door abug in Bass.ken lake--people cannot get in even when they have finished Gustav.
People cannot enjoy the Saw Mill experience which is mainly why they go to Bassken anyway.
Thanks for your time.

Newbie Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Eloquent Exhibitionist

tox21193
In the beach boardwalk my avatar is stuck. when i click to get out, shockwave stops working and doesnt respond at all.... crying ....also there are lots of people i saw complaining about some glitch with the sawmill....? not sure what it is about but just a heads up xp
Try typing /stuck in the chat panel. This will take you to the null, and according to some, works 99% of the time. If you keep crashing try Rainbow's advice found in this quoted convo. cat_3nodding

Also, there have been many suggestions about the Sawmill in this thread, so your problem (have no idea what glitch you are talking about) could be already stated. heart

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
sophia vader
Sophia vader
The Saw Mill Door abug in Bass.ken lake--people cannot get in even when they have finished Gustav.
People cannot enjoy the Saw Mill experience which is mainly why they go to Bassken anyway.
Thanks for your time.
Just so long as you realize sisky's already closed this thread - the deadline stated in the opening post was 11:59 PST, 11/14/12. Nearly four days ago.

Dapper Deadeye

siskataya
Hello zOMGers!

I wanted to post today to open a discussion with you all about the possibility of our working on some more bug fixes

end

there is a glitch in the purple mushroom where the major gnome can push you off the map into the black space behind his lamp/chair.... my avie is currently stuck there.

Dedicated Trader

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
When was the last time a landshark appeared in gold beach i always wanted to see one

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
l-kaskade-l
When was the last time a landshark appeared in gold beach i always wanted to see one
Landshark appears when it wants to. This isn't a bug and should not be "reported" in a *CLOSED* bug report thread.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Cyrus Lurch
l-kaskade-l
Landshark appears when it wants to. This isn't a bug and should not be "reported" in a *CLOSED* bug report thread.
Quote:
Please make sure to have your bug fix suggestions posted in this thread by end of day (11:59 pm PST) on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. That is a week to think about what issues you want to see fixed! Suggestions posted AFTER this time will be put on a list for possible future bug fixes, but will not be included in this initial project.
Technically, not closed, but yet, still not open for any major consideration of new bugs/glitches ^^""""""

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Apple Blossom19
Cyrus Lurch
l-kaskade-l
Quote:
Please make sure to have your bug fix suggestions posted in this thread by end of day (11:59 pm PST) on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. That is a week to think about what issues you want to see fixed! Suggestions posted AFTER this time will be put on a list for possible future bug fixes, but will not be included in this initial project.
Technically, not closed, but yet, still not open for any major consideration of new bugs/glitches ^^""""""
But still not a bug.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Cyrus Lurch
Apple Blossom19
Cyrus Lurch
l-kaskade-l
Quote:
But still not a bug.
True : )

Magical Pumpkin

14,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
the saw mill has a glitch...can't get in but everyone in my crew can't either and we've all been to gustav before
I cannot talk to Agent Caruthers after the quest called: Into the Fray! crying

Sparkly Cat

9,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
Doraneko

The game loads but the servers stop loading half-way through.

This renders me incapable of logging on to the game.

Around a week

Tipsy Regular

6,775 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
I have several quests that I am unable to complete because I do not get the option to click on certain people. So far, Elizabeth in Village Green and Roderick in Old Aqueduct. It's been like this for me for weeks now. I've thought that I was just unlucky to be on during updates but I've given up that notion.
* AngeliqueDominic
* gold - when i kill a mob , i only gain 2gold max gold i gain just 4gold , but my crew got 9gold max 14 gold
* its make player dont want to play it , becouse so hard to gain gold
* yesterday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas