YES! 0.49219620958751 49.2% [ 883 ]
NO! 0.036789297658863 3.7% [ 66 ]
Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 > >>

The only things I have a problem with are the lags, and the crew panel. (Panel will have more than 6 people in it, or it will not appear at all.) On the side note, is there any way we could maybe make it to where when someone uses a lure ring (for example, taunt) that no one can kill those targets but crew members?

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
siskataya
Hello zOMGers!

I wanted to post today to open a discussion with you all about the possibility of our working on some more bug fixes for zOMG! Before we start any such fixes, however, I wanted to hear from you all on this topic, and get a sense for which bugs you would most like to see fixed. As regular zOMG! players, you'd have the most insight into which issues are the most problematic for players.

Feel free to post your zOMG! bug fix suggestions in this thread by Wednesday, November 14, 2012. In order to make things easier for me to understand, I'd also request that you format your bug fix suggestion posts in the following format:
Quote:
*Username
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.

cat_ninja Corinth Maxwell cat_ninja

- Village Greens: General Mayhem instance freezes/glitches on "Hard" difficulty, somewhere around the beginning of the "battle".
- This particular glitch prevents me from being able to fight this particular boss on "Hard" difficulty, whether by myself or with other users.
- As far as I know, this has been going on since May/June of this year.

- Old Aqueduct: Concerned Citizen (Agent Caruthers) quest "Into the Fray!" has been glitched ever since I accidentally restarted it in 2010.
- I cannot remove this particular quest from my quest log, nor can I complete it, because I have not been able to speak to the quest-giver for more than two years. I keep checking back to see if the glitch has been resolved for anyone & everyone that has ever had the glitch, and yet nothing has been changed and/or fixed.
- This has been going on since April 2010.

- Sealab Compound: Ever since I first defeated Labtech X in 2010, I have not been able to get any of the other recipes that were supposed to be granted after subsequent defeats of this boss, NOR have I been given the CL 10.0 ring that I was supposed to have been given for having defeated this boss the first time, because of a glitch that stated that I had already been granted all of the recipes available to be claimed from this boss.
- This glitch has not only deprived me of a CL 10.0 ring I should have been given more than a little while ago, but it also prevented me from claiming the remaining three recipes that the boss was supposedly guaranteed to grant.
- This glitch afflicted me in May of 2010.

- Otami Ruins Throne Room: I'm not entirely sure if this is a glitch, but as I remember it, the Great Stone Coatl is supposed to randomly drop one of three unique recipes (Club of Huitzotl, Obsidian Maqhuitl, Spear of Chaloc) upon its defeat. However, in all the times I've destroyed this particular boss, it has never dropped any of these.
- This particular glitch (if it is one) prevents me from being able to create one of every item from the recipes available to be claimed through regular gameplay.
- This glitch (?) is ongoing, since 2010.

Winged Star

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
* Kuramasan
* Non-functioning Clan Chat
* Removes a valuable resource for finding other players who might want to crew together.
* A very long time. I'm barely remember the last time clan chat worked.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

wazowski01
i have a lot of quest's that for some reason no matter how many time i do all the task's required to complete them the system still tells me i haven't done anything for these quest's. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not. i have tried changing my level and several other things to try to complete them but nothing works.
I know my bug is not that big of a problem unless a lot of other people have the same issue, but I have stopped tying any new quest because i don't think the system will let me finish those either.
I have been having this problem for quite some time now i just can't remember when it started but it has been several month's now.
thank you for listening

Man-Hungry Loverboy

53,640 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ry_FC
I'm collecting musical notes but I've killed about a hundered drums and still have only 2 notes out of the 6 needed to complete the quest. it seems that even the harder quest that have better gift's for you when completed are easier then this one.
I've almost given up on this quest because it seems impossible to complete and went on to quest with better gift's.
this has been going on for about 7 months now i don't see how im ever going to get 6 note's.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Meant to post this yesterday, but I have a cold ^^"""

*Username:
Apple Blossom19

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
I don't know if it's a bug or it was removed or what really, but first off, the Evil, 10K HP, Chests in DMS were giving out Jewel Eyes (Otami Mask drops) instead of Red Eyes.

Now it seems that the 10k HP chests that were in there are now gone: I haven't seen one since September 2012. ^^"""""

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:
While I hate those chests, I really do miss them ^^" And getting a Jewel Eye was not fun when you need Red Eyes

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game:
The Red Eye glitch was before my DMS time which was January 2012, and the missing evil chests of 10K HP is since at least September 2012. ^^"

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

MAKE SURE TO MAKE IT SO SWAPPING RINGS IN YOUR TRAY DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOSE CURRENT HP FROM GHI BONUSES FOR A QUICK HEAL THAT GRANTS FREE RAGE. WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS GOING DOWN FROM 1300 HP TO 1000 THEN HEALING BACK.

WE ABUSED THAT SMALL MISTAKE FOR YEARS TO SELF BUFF WITHOUT FIGHTING
Username : Ellisea

Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.

The zomg bug in question is that when buffing with improbability sphere, rock armor and teflon spray from rank 4 and you get a new crew member or just rebuff with rr1 again it deranks the rr4 buff to rank 1 for all crew members. Which is rather annoying if a crew member constantly buffs it again and i need to rr4 improbability sphere again and again to the point i just quit buffing it and leave it at rank 1....Not sure if this happens to other buff rings but it definitely happens with improbability sphere, rock armor and teflon spray. Im assuming pot lid is affected as well...

On another note with divinity if you accidentally rage it to rr3 and then wish to rr4 the buff later on the character in question still shows div at rr3 no matter how many times you rr4 it after it also doesnt seem to correct itself when someone else rr4 the divinity buff. Could be just a visual bug but im not too sure...

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.

Crucial defense buffs in a game and a huge difference in bonuses of rr1 ranks and rr4 and to have to constantly rage it back up to rr4 wastes time and is rather aggravating...

In terms of divinity wasting rage which could be used to rr4 other buffs or attacks to help a crew.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
This has been happening since the halloween event was introduced

Thankyou

Surefire Protagonist

* Elegant Imagination
* Orbs. when in Papa Saw or Shrine, the your orb count stays at zero when you known you've been earning orbs. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.
*You're unable to tell how many times you can upgrade your rings, or how many orbs you have to sell. I know zOMG has had orb glitches before, and they're always very annoying. I've spoken to people in crews I've been in and they're been having the same problem.
* This bug has been affecting my game for about two months, maybe longer.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone!

Hope you are all well, and have fun plans for the weekend! As I stated in the opening post, we were taking suggestions for bug fixes until Nov. 14th, which has passed. I want to thank you all for your contributions and ideas!

We'll be meeting to see which of these may be feasible, and once we have a list of which issues will be addressed, we'll let you know.

Take care,
Sisky

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I want to be able to pass wave 4 in colliseum survival impossible (the one with the three big dogs).

I even got together a really powerful crew and we killed all three big dogs over and over and over and over, but nothing happened.. They just kept respawning. crying

Hilarious Genius

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
though this isn't exactly a bug problem, I'm surprised that this game isn't getting constant additions. The only reason I have to play it now is to get gold I guess. I'm the highest level. Do I have to stop playing the game now or can we expect more from the game in the future? Is there a reason why we can't continue this game on to more levels or higher rankings. It's kind of a short game if that's all there is in my opinion.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Gypsy Rose Lee
though this isn't exactly a bug problem, I'm surprised that this game isn't getting constant additions. The only reason I have to play it now is to get gold I guess. I'm the highest level. Do I have to stop playing the game now or can we expect more from the game in the future? Is there a reason why we can't continue this game on to more levels or higher rankings. It's kind of a short game if that's all there is in my opinion.
The game is currently in Maintenance Mode, and is not going to have any "new content" updates in the foreseeable future, unless they are bug and glitch fixes. cat_3nodding

[EDIT:] State of zOMG/DMS/FAQ
sounds like great news to all of us heart
In the beach boardwalk my avatar is stuck. when i click to get out, shockwave stops working and doesnt respond at all.... crying ....also there are lots of people i saw complaining about some glitch with the sawmill....? not sure what it is about but just a heads up xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff