Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Nerd

Thanks for the thread Sisky <3
I hope i am not reposting about any bug that has already been mentioned, i was too lazy to check all the pages :s most of the bugs i know have been mentioned in the first pages anyways.

*Username
Pixel Murderer

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
When my Stamina is low and is only enough for one ring to be used, if i try to use two rings quickly, the game does not reduce my stamina instantly, resulting in both rings being used. The second one however only goes in cooldown, and it has no effect.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
I usually use 3-4 rings repeatedly, and when i have let's say, 15 stamina, if i use hack -> fire rain repeatedly, both rings will be used but only the effect of hack will work as fire rain requires 15 stamina. I have died a few times from that, when i have a monster hitting me at low health and all my attack rings are in cooldown. It also happens when i use rings like H.Halo, Divinity, Coyote Spirit, etc. to buff my crew and i usually have to wait for the long cooldown.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
It has been like that since i started i think. About 2 years ago or something.

p.s. At least it does not drain your remaining stamina or it'd be a huge problem in hard instances where i spam the buttons ._.

EDIT: I forgot to mention i have a slow connection (Using a public wi-fi) so that could be the reason it happens. In that case, sorry!

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Apple Blossom19
Robotic Chibi-tan
Katsuyuna
An unidentified flying dot follows my avatar!
I noticed for a long time a strange dot following my avatar. However there's not really any negative impact, I'm just pointing out this weird issue.

However! I have a suggestion for zOMG and I don't think any "devs" heard me about it in the suggestion forum section.

That happens to me, too. It comes from the SweetHeart ring. Not sure why, though.
It's Marshall o3o heart

burning_eyes Oh god, but that means... Oh god. emotion_0A0
*Username--- LovelyLadyPurple

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.---- Leon won't talk. I can't go on the quest for the greens.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.----- I don't want to go on. I want to have this quest completed. This has been an issue because there is a cross game impact on some features in gaia.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.-----Months, maybe a year?

Rainbow Gekko

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
i have many so i wasn't sure if i should combine them or separate them? they're all similar problems
*rea13ravenz
* lots of silent npc's and and ones that won't let me finish quests. candy's boa:can't complete,battle of three bridges: kin will not give me ring and quest remains uncompleted, wish tree visions: i have been to all three areas the npc asks me to visit however it doesn't recognize it. Logan is silent after completing the quest with the alarm skeeter needle, ellie's friends quest:all npc's i need to speak to to complete this quest are silent. general mayhem bugs (not all that important to me though)

* i really hope something can be done about it at some point, zomg is what i love most about gaia and i don't want to have to make a new account i've had this one for so long crying the biggest problem though are the bugs in the main part of the quest
*some about half a year, and others for longer than a year

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
all my rings are level 10 or above, but my cl when is 9.9. can this be fixed?

Wealthy Capitalist

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
•Fetus Sex
•When I am in dms After luring the monsters out I keep getting stuck on the ceiling. and I'm not able to get off unless I log out for about 30 mins. I am also not getting any of the gold or exp when I kill a monster
•It's quite flustering to having to wait to play and also not get getting any exp or gold.
•Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:30pm.

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*Username
Hamsterliciousness

Whenever I try and finish a quest, I'm not able to. It either repeats infinity, the NPC isn't available, or it won't let me access the NPC answer I need.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
I've killed about 100/8 anchorbugs, I can't give Candy her boa (from about 3 Halloweens ago), I can't give a NPC a quest item.

About 3 years now.

Codebreaking Genius

10,575 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
*Username
Dr WickedOreo

Do you remember the infamous glitch period of 2010? Yup, a long time ago. Rin and Lin's quests in Otami Ruins are overlapped and I cannot complete both still.

I cannot finish the quests (as with probably several others), which gives me no incentive to actually finish zOMG!.

...June 2010? It's been a long time, definitely.
*Username inevitabless
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. >>> My crew panel is not working. When I click my PDA or my Map those two functions display on my screen unlike the crew panel option. When I click my crew panel option it does not pop. When i enter a crew My crew list still does not display on my screen. ahhhhhhhh
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.>>>>> I cant see what my party buffs are. It is hard to click my party members avatar to hotkey my buffs.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.>>>> This been effecting me since yesterday around 5pm-today

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Cute punk avi sisky and have fun in Hawaii. I call Hawaii my second home and it's very lovely to visit there. Walmart is actually cheaper than ABC store for gifts. There is also a good chocolate covered macademia nut there, but guess you can't have them. Anyway sorry I thought of two more glitches. I actually know a ton of glitches, but yeah sorry I came up with two other glitches when I said I'll stop at three.

* Scobre
* Gear Glitch. Whenever you click a door or chest, the gear cursor remains.
* This makes it really hard to move from screen to screen, so you are relying on arrow keys which can also glitch if you don't stop walking in one direction with them. It also makes it hard with tanking in dms if you have to move with the mouse.
* Since I started shallow seas in March 2010.

* Scobre
* Back alley bargains in game. Whenever you purchase something in zOMG!, it says user not authorized, so transaction doesn't go through.
* It makes it difficult to purchase power-ups in game, so you have to purchase them through Gaia page. I think it negatively impacts Gaia more since they could be losing money with people being unable to purchase and not knowing how to do so.
* Since the bloodstones got removed from the back alley bargains cash shop.
*EppyMoon
*Fire Rain Spell
*I cannot use the spell unless I am extremely close to a target, and it's a part of the "ranged" group.
*Not sure how long it's been like this, but I only got the ring for it yesterday.

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DarkMaxiss
Bug: several quests can not be completed!
Location: Ninja dude in the forest after ringing the bell, wood cutter guy at bassken lake, logan, basken lake
Ho this negiively effects me: I can not access the later quests, enter the later dungons solo, and cant get the rewards for entering the dungons in a group
How long has this been going on: over a year and a halve
Have you brought this issue up before: yes to no avail, which is why i stopped playing zomg

Invisible Gekko

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tested Practitioner 250
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
* Username: .~.Lady_Aji.~.

* Describe the bug you want fixed: The invisible Queen Lorelei glitch. Lorelei always appears at invisible in Shallow Seas.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: It makes it hard to target her when fighting.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game: For about 4 years.

That's not a glitch. That's how the game was designed. She's supposed to be hard to kill. Hence hard to find.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Ice SW
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

* Describe the bug you want fixed: The invisible Queen Lorelei glitch. Lorelei always appears at invisible in Shallow Seas.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: It makes it hard to target her when fighting.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game: For about 4 years.

That's not a glitch. That's how the game was designed. She's supposed to be hard to kill. Hence hard to find.
Pretty sure [ JK ] mentioned at a dev meat that she wasn't suppose to be invisible.

Invisible Gekko

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tested Practitioner 250
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Ice SW
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Pretty sure [ JK ] mentioned at a dev meat that she wasn't suppose to be invisible.

'Kay. My experience is that, frome when zOMG first became available up until now, Lorelei has always been invisible. If she mentioned it as a bug, then that's that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff