Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Dangerous Noob

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
I dont currently play zomg on this account I did on my other though. I got into it then lost track.
I'd like to maybe a follow line for where you're supposed to go next. I was often getting lost and confused. Maybe it was just me but maybe a track line that helps more.

Naughty Bunny

15,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Katsuyuna
I have bad news for you, lags are not caused by zOMG but your computer itself.

You are lagging because either the CPU is too hot, meaning the heat inside your PC, or your Memory Usage is too high so you need to disable a couple of Window Services, or your CPU Usage is too high so you have to do less multitasking which means less programs open while you play zOMG.

Other reason might be your system requirement. You can easily search for dxdiag.exe to find out what is your system requirement. Processor: ??? | Memory: ??? | Network: Wireless = Bad / Cable = Good

System Requirement:
Lowest

(CPU) Processor: 1.8 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Network: DSL
Browser: Internet Explorer 8+

Highest:

(CPU) Processor: 2.4 GHz
Memory 1 GB
Network: Cable
Browser: Firefox / Chrome

Aimi Chiyoko

Sorry I didn't know sweatdrop redface ...anyway thanks so much I'll try that biggrin

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Can we have zombies in zomg? Like a new place in zomg so more players will get interested. Good job for the admin btw for listening to our problems 3nodding

Shy Hunter

*Fancy Green Tree

* Chatbox / Jabber issue
- People cant whisper me unless I whisper them first. Sometimes not at all.
- Because of this "/invite" and "/stuck" have never functioned for me.
- I thought it was just connection specific so I have played from multiple computers
and connections.... the problem remains present throughout all of them
- I have found others with the same problem but no pattern to it.
- I haven't found anyone "/stuck" works for

* Not only can people not communicate with me privately it makes leading difficult for long tasks such as DMS because should someone disconnect and want to be invited back they (a) can't whisper to contact me and (b) cant be invited back by me. Then we have to go through the hassle of handing the lead off to someone else to invite them back ect. Not to mention every time I get stuck on a screen I have to chance disconnecting entirely to refresh rather than just beaming out to the null.

* It's been happening since you lowered the difficulty of the game overall... I suppose that makes it nearly 2 years now?

Adorable Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Here are some of the bugs I have regarding some newbie quests:

Name: gopokeball
Description: I have a few quests on my pda I cannot complete because 1) the area is closed (e.g., the waterworks), 2) the npc is not responding (e.g., Elizabeth) or 3) cannot access npc Dani because she's located in the waterworks area.
Environment: Operating system: Windows XP, browser version: Chrome.
Reproducability: I know some people have that problem with Elizabeth and I assume some might have it regarding the subways since some of us started playing when the game came out but didn't finish the quests.

Partying Punching Bag

20,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
gopokeball

Description: I have a few quests on my pda I cannot complete because 1) the area is closed (e.g., the waterworks), 2) the npc is not responding (e.g., Elizabeth) or 3) cannot access npc Dani because she's located in the waterworks area.
Reproducability: I know some people have that problem with Elizabeth and I assume some might have it regarding the subways since some of us started playing when the game came out but didn't finish the quests.

which quest for the waterworks? you can still go into there.. its the one sewer by the Coliseum in Barton Town

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
- CREW PANEL GLITCH: the crew panel is always put so high that I can't reach it at all, it only shows the last member of the crew when the crew number is maximum;
- RINGS GLITCH: The rage meter remains stuck when I use a ring 2 or 3 times in a row and I can't select anyone unless I click the ring again;
- GENERAL MAYHEM GLITCH: The normal difficulty task can't be completed, the gnomes stop coming after 5 or 6 rows and the general can't be confronted at all.

Magnetic Lover

19,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Stubb0rn
Sometimes when I try to do PapaSaw I get this "gustav glitch" It tells me I either have to join a crew who's already been in or go talk to Gustav. It's quite annoying because when I go to him I get nothing. Keep in mind I'm level 10.1 and have indeed entered papasaw a ton of times. I've also been a crew leader aswell. I don't think I'm the only person with this glitch because sometimes my crew will break apart because even when we all try to be promoted, we get this glitch. It's quite obnoxious . smile thanks in advance

l can't find my post. so l am stealing this one:

*Username ladyfry

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
the saw mill is not opening. it keeps saying talk to gustav.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
this glitch is not fun. we can't get in the mill. fix it???
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
for as long as l can remember. a couple years now!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Robotic Chibi-tan
Katsuyuna
An unidentified flying dot follows my avatar!
I noticed for a long time a strange dot following my avatar. However there's not really any negative impact, I'm just pointing out this weird issue.

However! I have a suggestion for zOMG and I don't think any "devs" heard me about it in the suggestion forum section.

That happens to me, too. It comes from the SweetHeart ring. Not sure why, though.
It's Marshall o3o heart

Adorable Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ohphantasmagory
gopokeball

which quest for the waterworks? you can still go into there.. its the one sewer by the Coliseum in Barton Town

I know but it's the part that is not available anymore.

Omnipresent Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Username: Nyuka

This I don't think is consider a bug confused

but I feel like I should say some thing anyhow 3nodding

(Bug?): I think there should be an option to start over from the very beginning on the subway with out creating a new account.

Some times (I don't know if everyone is like this sweatdrop ) I will play a game for a while and then get distracted with something else...when I get back to the game I don't remember how to play so I just start over where there is a brief tutorial that helps me get back into the game.

Zomg doesn't have this option (from what I can tell)...its nice that is save on its own but you can't start over, so if you need a refresher you got to go read about it... and frankly I don't think people much like reading to many structured layouts unless they have to ( stare I have lazy reader brothers). Not saying that people don't, I just think more people would play if they could start over from level zero if they wanted too...

but its just something I've been thing about for awhile and felt I should suggest.

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I just want to say that there has been a bug with me no matter what browser I use(I had IE still messed up now I have Chrome no can fix) and it's where after i kill an enemy i can't move or shoot anymore

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
* Username: .~.Lady_Aji.~.

* Describe the bug you want fixed: The invisible Queen Lorelei glitch. Lorelei always appears at invisible in Shallow Seas.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: It makes it hard to target her when fighting.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game: For about 4 years.
Sweet Angelic Gem
Leon refuses to talk to me so I can finish the village greens quests and move on to new area. It prevents me from getting the full storyline and items. It started back when the tutorial was changed and I hadn't finished the village greens quests at that moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff