Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Kindly Bard

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
*kath660
*Rancher Bill does not ever have exclamation marks over his head. I do not know what specifically goes wrong, but this seems to sum it up. He displays a quest flag on the map all the time, but when I go to him, he does not have exclamation marks.
*I am stuck on a quest (retrieve an alarmskeeter's nose for old man logan to scare away the wolves in bass'ken lake) because it won't progress and Rancher Bill refuses to recognize that I did, in fact, defeat an alarmskeeter and have it give me a metal spike after he asked me to do just that.
*I have only been on this quest task for a week but Rancher bill has been acting strangely since my first quest with him, which was about a year ago.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

I K-La I
User Image

I would like to sell all theses damn rings I collected over the time I've zOMGed. I have too many to salvage one by one.

Why it is never gonna happen heart heart heart

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Chief Sankofa

Are we allowed to post screen shots of our problems, sorry but I did not noticed an option for such.
A few people have, so as far as I know, you are allowed to cat_wink

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
One MAJOR THING that needs fixing is that I can't "finish" a quest. One example is knocking off Anchorbugs. I've killed about 100/8 anchorbugs and can't claim my reward.

I also can't finish a Halloween event from 2 or 3 years ago (Candi's Boa) or get Dailies, or talk to certain NPCs.

Monochrom's Wife

Original Gaian

*Username Shimimi_Blossom
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. In the Old Aqueduct the Tiny Terrors; the size of them have increased. I'm not sure if its just me and that y'all are working on some type of bug and its making all the other users (like myself) is having this problem or not... I dont DEMAND it to be fixed, just putting this out here if anyone else is having the same issue.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. Well they are the size of a normal avi character so, they might freak some of the new users of there size. Plus the graphic's of the monster is quite ... needs some work on it.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. As of tonight. Its the first time i saw this issue and there was a few people who was doing the quest for the Old Aqueduct's asked if they really this big because their graphic's on their pc was confusing them. So fix or no fix please.

--: Thanks Sisky

Sugary Gaian

Pinko Sacredheart

Actually its possible for the stuck person to fight during EB :3 If they have long range they can attack the tail and you simply lure the body and head close enough to them so they can attack it with long range. My crews deal with the possibility of getting stuck on a daily basis but we've managed to work around it. If they don't end up fixing that glitch then maybe try out the suggestion? ^_^
I actually know this work around- my crew and I use this every time someone gets stuck BUT long range attacks have limits after all you know and sometimes during the fight the crew gets EB away from said range and have difficulty bringing it back somewhere near said stuck person. That said, work around or not~ wouldn't it be great or be better that this glitch or bug not happen at all?.

Chatty Shapeshifter

31,765 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hamsterliciousness
One MAJOR THING that needs fixing is that I can't "finish" a quest. One example is knocking off Anchorbugs. I've killed about 100/8 anchorbugs and can't claim my reward.

I've been having that problem too, though in my case it's the last of the Zen Garden ninja line quests. =/ The guy tells me I can pick a ring, then never gives me the option to pick one. emotion_8c

Profitable Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
i concure with the gnome general problem. after a few gnomes , they stop coming. how else am i going to farm my gnome drops? razz

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Hi A long while ago my quest chain got broken. I was hoping it might self fix or be generally fixed but no luck.

I completed the fix tthings quest but it took it back and lists it as still needing to be done and shows an arrow on the map to bill but when i go to him he doesn't have a work ballon and I can't retake the quest. simlarly the guard outside of deadman's pass also doesn't acknowledge any quest being completed and lacks a world ballon but has an arrow to him.

Windows 7

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; MAAU; MAAU)

WIN 11,1,102,55

Rogue

*Leasfy
* The BL quest is not working for me. It says that I should meet Alastor in Crypt room but it never works
* I can't do BL unless someone else has the quest. It's not fair
* Ever since I play DMS. Since beginning of the year

Fluffy Pants

31,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
* dinae_7
* Not really a bug, but a bug that was discontinue a few years ago. Fountain Game and Goof Ball.
* I would like to know if these two games can be fixed and re-introduced back into the game.
* I just like doing other things in zOMG and these weren't trigger based events. Been missing it ever since it's been removed. thank you.

Fallen Avenger

*lC I R fl
* I am unable to change my rings, The 8 rings you are able to use I am not able to change them and I've tried a lot but it still won't let me
* I wanna switch my Divinity ring without having to salvage it. My quest would be much easier with Rock Armor.
* I can't stay with these 8 rings for my life haha I wanna use Coyote Spirit to D:
lC I R fl
*lC I R fl
* I am unable to change my rings, The 8 rings you are able to use I am not able to change them and I've tried a lot but it still won't let me
* I wanna switch my Divinity ring without having to salvage it. My quest would be much easier with Rock Armor.
* I can't stay with these 8 rings for my life haha I wanna use Coyote Spirit to D:

have you tried to switch rings in the null chamber?if you have,then I don't know

Fallen Avenger

SAKURA2325
lC I R fl
*lC I R fl

have you tried to switch rings in the null chamber?if you have,then I don't know

Yes haha It didn't work, thanks for your concern haha I'm also having problems with change my C.L when I click change level it won't work sometimes

Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Medalist 100
*Username - ii Finland ii
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong - Before entering The Saw Mill your group/party can have the tendency to have a glitch called 'The Gustav Glitch'. The Gustav glitch is a glitch when you try to enter The Saw Mill but is hit by something along the lines of ''The gate can not be opened, Talk to Gustav or the leader of the group'' (Do mind my mistake with that. I know it does not show that on the screen but I think you get my point in what I'm trying to say). The whole group gets it and we are forced to stand there and wait or spam the entrance, even if you have done the quest you still get the glitch.
*Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. - The glitch forces you not to enter the dungeon and leave the group or wait a while.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game - If i remember correctly, I've had this for a while but of course I'm not quite sure. The last time it happened was about 12:00 - 00: ?? last night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff