Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200
Gnome General cannot be completed on normal difficulty, owing to lack of spawned waves of minions. This is a universal issue (it applies to all accounts). 6 waves of gnomes spawn, but after that, there is no further spawns & you are unable to hit the general.
Here are a few thing's i've noticed in the past few weeks that have gotten weird on the game for me:

1. some times when wanting to access the saw mill the levl options don't show up. I've compleated the quest for it and everyone is out of the mill but it wouln't allow me access to the level choices.

and 2. When ever becomming leader the game seems to lag more than usual and produce phantom enemies making it hard to find and attack the one's that are really there. I have my graphics on low and the sound off but it still does this from time to time.

That's all I've noticed that could hopefully be looked into.

Thank you!

Combative Duelist

9,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I want to fight with LANDSHARK *O*/

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
BerlianDiamond
I want to fight with LANDSHARK *O*/
Landshark still exists, still spawns infrequently on Gold Beach.

How is this a bug?

Feral Hero

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
naruto1221

I had a quest from the twins from Otami Cliffs that never got completed. After I done the gauntlet quest, when I talk to Lin well she said the same thing for the mission for the gauntlet and they don't talk anymore. It says I did the gauntlet but don't have a new quest and it was disappointing that I have to skip that and move on. I wanted to continue the quest that the twins have for me to do. Can you restart the gauntlet quest for me so I can redo it and do the next quest? Oh yeah and the flag on bill at bill's farm that needs to go because I am done with his quests.

This happen two years ago around November 24th 2010 for the Otami Cliffs.

Thank you for your time.

Are we allowed to post screen shots of our problems, sorry but I did not noticed an option for such.

16,050 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
Hey.

Username: Zir0x01

1). Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Knockback / stuck-in-the walls glitch: Can happen with any Animated that has knockback. It seems more likely to happen in instanced areas such as SS. The glitch can also be reproduced if you are knocked back while switching screens - it will slide your avatar to the opposite end of the screen - going through everything, then you are stuck.

Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:
Causes you to restart in the Null if you use the /stuck command, assuming the Animated can no longer reach you. You may be able to refresh to become unstuck and resume your game, but doesn't always occur. (The /stuck command itself is really just a software kludge.)

Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game:
This issue has persisted ever since knockback was first given to Animated, whic has been several years.

2). Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Invisible Lorelei: I used to be able to see Lorelei waaaay back in the day. cool

Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:
No major impact on gameplay, but it would be easier to target her (and to also see her pretty, watery, dark-purple, super-sea spout sized body).

Not sure exacty, it has persisted for at least 1.5 / 2 years?

3). Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Incorrect Rage displays in the UIs: Appears to be fill at RR4, but you only get RR3 when you use it.

Often when the UI says I have RR4 rage, but I charge, and end up only with RR3. It makes me look like a n00b in front of my fellow crew Troopers, especially when I'm trying to set an example as the Colonel of The Cops. stare cool

Again, not sure exacty, it has persisted a few years (at least a year).

@Serenity Wicked - Thanks. That was a good look, soldier. (#1, #2, and #3) wink

4). Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Timing / Willpower of the Robofish AI

Not a game engine bug, but rather a design facet, that I've always had an issue with. Basically, they spam you with The Willies (fear CC), locking you up. The AI of the timing is set, such that shortly after the first Willies wears off, they'll use it again. Even with Willpower buffs, it still connects most of the time. So, I'd ask for either one of two things to happen: (a) decrease the rate at which Robofish use The Willies; or (b) lower their Will Power.
Consequently, with your character under the Willies' influence, combined with the knockback issue, you're just stuck to get knocked into the walls and stuck.

Ever since the Robofish were given The Willies effect.

5). Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Damaged caused by the reflect effect of Improbability Sphere

Again, another design facet. I know they had their reason for changing it and all that (mostly "game balancing", but I don't agree with it), but I'd like it better the way it was. Basically, Sphere is now nothing more than Pot Lid with a "slap on the wrist" applied, as it's lost its eye-for-an-eye appeal.

Ever since they changed it. Maybe two years or so.

6). Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Out-of range, instant retort attack from the Animated

Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: Not a major issue, but basically, if you have knockback, and you knock an Animated of of range, if that Animated is "ready" to attack, it will immediately attack, even if is out of range. This is especially evident when you use a range attack, even more so on sand castle Animated, if hit while "sliding".

Ever since the we've had knockback - can't remember if it was a feature supplied with the game's release, or was added later

7). Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Glitched patrols in SS

Patrols in SS are in places that they are not supposed to be - for example going on the tail, or otherwise glitched by walking through walls.

Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game: Not sure exactly; a few years - I've always seen SS patrols behave this way.

KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER
FIX THE PANTING NOISE burning_eyes
its been there before the dinosauers died even if u turn off all sounds
Heh! Kuikel, you're silly. (:

Shameless Hoarder

42,340 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*Username
Corinn

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
Chat panel bug/s. Sometimes when I am lagging or when I have refreshed after lagging, the chat panel box that you click to choose Talk/Shout/Crew/etc. is black and unclickable, and usually resets to default Talk. Refreshing doesn't help. I am still able to click in the text box and Talk normally, but can't do anything but Talk. The only way I've fixed it is to switch servers. I know it's happened at least three times on Bootsnake. Can't remember if it's only been on Bootsnake, but I know it's mostly been on Bootsnake. Don't know if that's coincidental or not.

Sometimes I get an error like "The connection to Jabber was lost" (not sure of exact words). It renders me unable to use chat at all-- entering text and sending it produces the sound usually used with Whisper and an error message in chat about not being connected to Jabber. That one is usually fixed by refresh, but sometimes not-- I'll get the game reloaded, and a few seconds later, bam! Lose the connection to Jabber again. I'll be able to play the game, but unable to use chat.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
If my chat blacks out and gets reset to Talk, I can't switch it to Crew to talk to crewmates in different areas. This was disastrous when it first happened to me in the switch room on an end boss run-- I couldn't talk to anyone spread out around the area and ended up dazed, then had to coordinate with one crewmate via PM on the main site to try to get back to everyone. Disastrous. Before I figured out switching servers helped, I'd end up just quitting for the day.

If I can't maintain a Jabber connection, I can only solo because I can't communicate with anyone. So far it only happens every once in awhile, but it's annoying.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
At least since September for both. Don't know if they've been around longer as I had been on a long zOMG hiatus.

I have a decade-old computer and some lag issues that probably trace to slower tech in my machine, but I've alleviated that a good deal by using AdBlock Plus to block select Animated and drops. I have WinXP and use the latest version of Firefox. Don't know if any of that is relevant, but I figured I'd tell you anyway.

EDIT 10/10/2013
I play zOMG with far more frequency than I was and have switched to a better machine. I have encountered the blacked-out chat pane error on Bladed Vase and Brain Clam. It usually appears if I have to refresh for some reason, like a lost connection. Refreshing again now actually seems to fix it. About half the time I end up having to double refresh-- first refresh breaks the chat pane. Every once in awhile I have to refresh a third time.

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
username:snuffluffagas

bug..(or just something that bugs me)..how come it is nearly imposable to progress in DMS?. Heck,,Thought it was suppose to be a game. Even when going in with a crew of mostly CL 10's and a few higher than's,,,can't seem to last a few seconds in any room. Even when set for easy,,,can't get a kill. like WTF. Come on man...seriously? All I want is a few of them damn black orbs to level up. Have like 16,431 purple orbs that are useless to me.

Newbie Businessman

i always get Theron out daring the quest after 20 minets

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Wow, I'm impressed to see things are actually going to be to be fixed in zOMG! I thought this would never happen and I'm still in a state of disbelief. This has been my first few days back so I'm still catching up on things. So to me seeing this is good news, it would be wonderful to see some fixes.

I am a long time zOMGer and ever since Deadman's Shadow came out it has become a new and exciting reason to play. I bought a lot of things related to zOMG just for this expansion. However, during my time playing it has been incredibly frustrating for me and many others because of the amount of glitches. Unlike others, we would progress past the yellow rooms and into the green, I never made it to the end because of a glitch that would freeze us all. The only way to get out was to leave the group completely. Meaning we had to start all over, after hours of playing and getting so far. When I heard zOMG was going to be discontinued (that these glitches wouldn't be fixed), I simply stopped playing zOMG and Gaia. If this has changed, then please don't hesitate to correct me. But if this hasn't been fixed, I would recommend fixing this and any other glitches tied to Deadman's Shadow.

We have given so much of ourselves, it would mean so much to see something done in return.

Yours Truly,
Anzlem

P.S.
I will be gathering more information on this glitch and posting it shortly. When I do this post will be updated. smile

Update 11/10/12:
Berryfarmer
DMS maps resetting- the infamous instance reset. Trial and error and testing by Starshine yielded this information, "Yellow maze resetting: The crew clears yellow to reach green, and wipes in the first greenmaze room. One person anchors while the rest null and enter yellow maze again. When the anchor nulls and tries to enter DMP, a message saying that the crew leader needs to be on the map appears. Yellow maze is reset and those already in it are trapped and can not leave their screen. The only way for them to exit is to leave crew or d/c.
Greenmaze reset: Happens when reforming crew after clearing hpr. When the person holding hpr enters greenmaze, greenmaze resets. The rest of te crew was in yellow maze."
Cause: Something to do with how the game recognizes crew locations?

Taken from: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-bugs/master-glitch-list-post-your-glitches-updated-3-14/t.78188759/

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
Fix the Gnome General on Normal, and fix the glitch that makes saws never go away after they're killed in Papa Saw. Also, occasionally orbs don't show up when you get them, the orb count just stays at zero.

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
*Rebellious Revelry
* Fly By doesn't work,
Normal and hard levels don't work on General Mayhem,
I have found Marshall several times, but it won't count it,
And after like two years I still have a quest to "Go find Leon" but when I go to him he says he has nothing for me
* I really like the Fly By event, but every time I'm there when it happens, no purses or clutches appear at all
I would like more of a challenge for General Mayhem, easy is getting boring for me
I really would like to be able to find Marshall and be done with it all
That quest to find Leon is just really annoying. If it doesn't get fixed fine, but it would be nice for it to go away

* As far as I know, Fly By hasn't been working for a few months, same with General Mayhem
I've found Marshall for about a year now, and that Leon quest has been there like two years.

Dedicated Gatekeeper

12,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Metternich
The crew box is not showing up even when I click the button to show it. I am unable to see what buffs my allies have, now I have to press hte number keys to look at my allies, it is much easiser to have the crew panel up and keep track of your crew.
This only happened once though, today is thr first time it happened.

Cat

User Image

I would like to sell all theses damn rings I collected over the time I've zOMGed. I have too many to salvage one by one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff