Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024594745667971 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22079373951928 22.1% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1789 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*Username:
Apple Blossom19

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Someone else mentioned that the CLAN chat needs to be fixed so that it is working all the time, and not just sporadically. While I would love this to be fixed since I am always looking for people to play with from MLH, this is a problem because when it does work, I keep ending up having the ENTIRE chat (orange text) pop up randomly, multiple times, in the middle of my regular chat (shout, talk, and crew). This stops when I log out.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:
While this is not a big concern, if you know MLH at all, we talk, A LOT, and it's rather frustrating because when I am DMSing and I am focusing on playing and the crew chat, a rather large wall of orange text is not really helpful.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game:
Since I came back to Gaia after a rather long hiatus, Oct 2011.

[EDIT:] Thank you Sisky! This is awesome of you and Gaia to do cat_blaugh

Beloved Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER

That's been there since forever and its to let you know you have low stamina, they probably did it that way so incase you had music playing or the game sounds on it would give you a notice of it incase you weren't paying attention, its not a glitch.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pinko Sacredheart
KUIKEL DER HEXENMEISTER

That's been there since forever and its to let you know you have low stamina, they probably did it that way so incase you had music playing or the game sounds on it would give you a notice of it incase you weren't paying attention, its not a glitch.

they should just replace that retarded noise with a flashy eye-catching animation stare

Magical Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
TigerLilyChick
Free Killz
Fix Lorelei :]

What about Lorelei needs to be fixed? If you're talking about her being invisible, then that's not a glitch.
[ JK ] actually said awhile ago that Lorelei wasn't suppose to be invisible.

Friendly Friend

9,050 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
sometimes when i want to play zOMG with a friend it makes me stay in one spot i tried re loading it and closing it and re opening it but it lasts for a few days and my second problem is when it gets to laggy it makes me stop and stay for a few seconds but the fluffs can move and hurt me but i can not hurt them or move and if i try to move once it lets me again i am somewhere ells so if that was fixed i would be really happy : )

Fashionable Genius

*Dudusisi
*Aiding the twins (Ring quest)- Unspeakable Rin and Lin
*I always wanted a ring but I never got it so I wanted to do this quest but at the end, they're silent. So I still can't get the ring that I want. Other gaians surely got the same situation.
*The bug was already there since I started the game

Romantic Wench

* Username: AbbeyRoads
* Describe the bug you want fixed - Ranch Hand Badge

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game - over 2+ years

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
*hahacaseyx_
*Hello! I've encountered a glitch/bug that a lot of people are coming across. Where we cant buy anything from Nicolae, in zOMG! Instead, we have to go to the actual store and purchase things from there, making it a bit more time consuming. Any way of this getting fixed?
User Image

Sparkly Poster

16,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Username; Prizzly

Bug; there was a bug MONTHS ago I occured and I think I read somewhere in the forums, someone else had it recently and I think this one also needs to be fixed;
100% room glitch.

Description: A glitch once you enter the 100% / HPR, everything is empty. No bats, no vamps and no Kamila. You also can't enter the Crypt. REALLY discouraging after you spend countless of minutes/hours, to complete an attunement run or want to finish off Kamila. You can't continue on and you can say its a wasted run.
(my topic of ages ago: LINK)

Time: I first got it in Febuary and someone else had it aswell, not in a big time span.
I need to look up for the recent case, but it doesnt occure a lot.
But when it happens, you pretty much wasted all that time for nothing.

Enduring Sex Symbol

About time heart

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Needs better ring drops. And more loot as well. Maybe some pvp??? Tournaments would be awesome. More mobs. Ring quests? Gear quests?? Don't play it that often, but would if it had some of these. I was one of the beta testers and had suggestions..

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
TakingBackEverything
Needs better ring drops. And more loot as well. Maybe some pvp??? Tournaments would be awesome. More mobs. Ring quests? Gear quests?? Don't play it that often, but would if it had some of these. I was one of the beta testers and had suggestions..
That's all nice and good. I'm sure when they're actually going to work on new content that suggestions like this will be requested.

Any *bugs*?

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Cyrus Lurch
TakingBackEverything
That's all nice and good. I'm sure when they're actually going to work on new content that suggestions like this will be requested.

Any *bugs*?

...I think of them as bugs... but no. Just input >.>

Invisible Cat

9,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Username: KittyChic1029

bug: Can't talk to Gustav to get quests in saw mill.

description: I try to talk to him about the papa saw mill quest but I get no where. I have done all the other previous quests he wanted.

time: This has been like this for two years! It's just one of many glitches I get in the game where I can't advance in the storyline...
one time i went to play zOMG! with twin sister online and i got stuck on a squar that i wasnt really on on my side of gaia and my sister was coming from every corner even ones your not suposed to come form becouse she was really jost walking and killing monsters and i could kill any monsters and it was really wierd they could hurt me they would move and my life didint go down i havent played zOMG! since

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff