Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 > >>

F4lc3n's Girlfriend

Lady Punching Bag

19,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
Not sure if this has been brought up due to the many pagesXD, buttttttt.

*Username: XxSynysterSmilexX

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
There is an amp glitch ( personally only notice it in DMS, because I only use them there). When you go to hit your amp to activate it, sometimes it doesn't register and it doesn't equip onto yourself. You will have to wait like 20 minutes for the next one ( almost like a ghost amp). Refreshing doesn't seem to help, neither does refreshing the shop.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
It is hard, mostly with tanks and kites, to have this glitch. Without the amp, kiting and tanking is a bit more difficult. And with the DPSers, it's annoying because it is slower.

Thank you so much for showing interest in a game we all love~

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
siskataya

Sometimes Mr. Ubin pops up in our crews and I have to clear my cache and everything to get rid of him.

In PS, last time I played, people were getting stuck on the walls if they got too close to the wall.

The servers are way too laggy for the amount of people that are on them. Is there a way that we could keep track of the numbers of people that are on the servers? Lately it has been dead, but they could all just be in one area.

For the TT farmers, the TT's are not dropping much gold, it takes three times as much time than it took 6 months ago. Is there a new gold curve I am not aware of?

I think that is all of my questions and concerns. :3

Tipsy Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Username : Pixie-elf
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong: Well, Rin and Lin went Silent on me, I cannot complete their quest. I think it happened after the gauntlet or throne room quest.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.: I love finishing quests. I'm missing a part of the game due to it. I'm also wondering if this is why I've never gotten my End Boss fighting rewards.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.: Over 2 years. sad

*Username : Pixie-elf
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.: End Boss doesn't give ANY rewards, I've beaten it quite a few times, and gotten nothing!
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.: It doesn't make me enjoy it less, but it does suck for me and those whom I've heard of it happening to!
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.: 2 Years, at least.

Fuzzy Dragon

Julia Kawanova
Super_Ninja_kun
*Super_Ninja_Kun
*Silent NPC's After defeating the stone coatl I went back to Rin and Lin to finish the quest and could not talk to them. They were unclickable.
*I cannot complete the game since I cannot go any further than Otami.
*Has been a problem since at least December of 2010. (I checked my thread topic history)

You can go on with the game without finishing a quest every here and there. I have never finished the Rin and Lin quest, but I just continued and now I'm mainly hanging out in DMS.
I know I can go finish with a crew I did on my main but I like to solo farm sometimes in Shallow Seas and I cant do that without the quest.

Tipsy Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
*Username : luvmuffin
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. surprised tami ruins boss does not drop the spear of chaloc recipe or actual spear.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.: i cant complete the outfit and it makes beating the boss kind pointless
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.: 2 Years, at the least.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Fix Lorelei :]
Julia Kawanova
Rhi Who
Julia Kawanova
Super_Ninja_kun
*Super_Ninja_Kun
*Silent NPC's After defeating the stone coatl I went back to Rin and Lin to finish the quest and could not talk to them. They were unclickable.
*Has been a problem since at least December of 2010. (I checked my thread topic history)

You can go on with the game without finishing a quest every here and there. I have never finished the Rin and Lin quest, but I just continued and now I'm mainly hanging out in DMS.

No you can't you will not be given the next Quest, you have to see Blaze or the twins to get it and they are not speaking to you, so you can not skip a Quest.

flyingdicks has a huge post on it, and there are a good number of stuck people.

I meant that it doesn't affect your leveling much. Sure, you can't complete more quest from that place, but you can continue playing and leveling up and do other quests normally. You won't get "stuck" in the game. Just go and do something else.

in the case of the Otami Quests you gain the power to Breathe Under Water, if you do not gain that power you can not go into the shallow seas.
hence you are stuck.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rhi Who

in the case of the Otami Quests you gain the power to Breathe Under Water, if you do not gain that power you can not go into the shallow seas.
hence you are stuck.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

They removed the requirement of having completed the quest chain in order to be able to do SS a while ago, because of the amount of people who had Rin & Lin go silent on them. While that does mean that these users can't experience the current content (their quest chain), it doesn't prevent them from accessing further content (SS & EB). You just need a minimum CL of 8 to be able to enter the whirlpool.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Invisible Shapeshifter

21,200 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ankoku No Senshi
*Ankoku No Senshi
* Ring Stats - Are not appearing, its just a blank spot
* Ive had the problem since i started playing zomg about a year ago i believe
* Im not to sure how long its been happening but it has been around for a while

I have the same problem and I would also like this fixed.
Kamon Keronji
* Logan, and Caruthers Repeating missions glitch & Mactaggert mission - the 2nd time you try to do caruthers or logans missions you can go as far as the first mission then they become statues and will not interact with you. and mactaggert needs to be fixed and have a repeating mission.

* It keeps the players that like the area from continuing to earn Gaia Gold and orbs while leveling up in the same area they are accustomed to. and mactaggert is just to disappointing to have no mission from him. not only do you think he is a statue but wonder why he is there at all.

1 year

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Red Kutai

Stop trying to ruin the positive glitches, mr.frog. mad

RevvRaptor's Fangirl

Toxic Garbage

Rhi Who
Julia Kawanova
Rhi Who
Julia Kawanova
Super_Ninja_kun
*Super_Ninja_Kun

No you can't you will not be given the next Quest, you have to see Blaze or the twins to get it and they are not speaking to you, so you can not skip a Quest.

flyingdicks has a huge post on it, and there are a good number of stuck people.

I meant that it doesn't affect your leveling much. Sure, you can't complete more quest from that place, but you can continue playing and leveling up and do other quests normally. You won't get "stuck" in the game. Just go and do something else.

hence you are stuck.

Well that is weird. I never completed that quest and I have smobbed for ages. Hmm I wonder if something changed after that.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Free Killz
Fix Lorelei :]

What about Lorelei needs to be fixed? If you're talking about her being invisible, then that's not a glitch.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Feare909
Take off the SoulBound stuff when the rings are off. I wanted to sell my rings, but I was unable to when I walked away from Gaia, even though I took them off in the Null Chamber. It's annoying, and it does nothing useful to have them permanent like that, yet a lot of other members are somehow able to do what I seem unable to do.

I don't think this is a bug, but it's a lousy move on their part.
No. Just no. cat_talk2hand

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Pixitella

Actually its possible for the stuck person to fight during EB :3 If they have long range they can attack the tail and you simply lure the body and head close enough to them so they can attack it with long range. My crews deal with the possibility of getting stuck on a daily basis but we've managed to work around it. If they don't end up fixing that glitch then maybe try out the suggestion? ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff