YES! 0.49219620958751 49.2% [ 883 ]
NO! 0.036789297658863 3.7% [ 66 ]
Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 > >>

First off, I am so happy to see something like this! It's great to see the Gaia staff still care about zOMG and want to keep the players happy.

Second, my request:

*Username:
Bearman George

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
On occasion, while I am playing, my avatar will glitch and become stuck in a position where it cannot move. I know that typing "/stuck" will send me to the null, but the problem of becoming stuck in the first place is an annoying bug that many people have encountered in my time playing.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:
Becoming stuck in such a manner is extremely annoying, and the walk back to the location in which I have become stuck can hamper the rest of the crew's playing experience as well, waiting for me to catch up to them.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game:
It has been an issue for at least a year, perhaps longer.

Friendly Hunter

13,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
* NekochanXIII

* in-game lag in Zomg, (Please note: not individual lag from too many windows open/programs running, or under powered computer).

* Makes it very frustrating when in the middle of a mob battle the game lags and none of the players can do anything. Especially when this happens repeatedly and in rapid succession, making the game virtually unplayable.

* This has been going on for years, several moderators and other officials with Gaia have told me it is a problem with my computer...Sadly, I am far from the only Gian with this problem and the same lag has happened with 3 different computers, (including one extremely powerful computer designed for gaming), and several different physical locations/IP's. It simply cannot be a coincidence that the entire crew or, in some cases, entire location has "computer issues" simultaneously. I LOVE zOMG but know of literally dozens of people who have quit the game due to the lag issues.
It happens frequently but generally much more when server load is heaviest, as when there are only 2 servers up on weekends, or when the servers need cycling.
Lastly, other than the lag and a few other issues zOMG is an awesome game and thank you all so much for it, for all your hard work, and for listening to us ^_^

OG Gaian

zOMG! Bug Fixes?
I vote YES! Hopefully this amendment gets pass! ahaha

*Username:
Advent Children Complete

Graphic Option: I set my graphic quality on (LOW) and ring animation display on (My ring animation only) Still having issue with lags.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:
The lags is negatively impacts everywhere in the zOMG. I lag so badly that i stop playing it.

From the beginning of time when zOMG was first created.
I have been playing zOMG at my school. Using school computers... this lag still affecting school computers. I have talk to my computer professor. My professor said your game has poor community. xD

RevvRaptor's Fangirl

Toxic Garbage

Super_Ninja_kun
*Super_Ninja_Kun
*Silent NPC's After defeating the stone coatl I went back to Rin and Lin to finish the quest and could not talk to them. They were unclickable.
*I cannot complete the game since I cannot go any further than Otami.
*Has been a problem since at least December of 2010. (I checked my thread topic history)

You can go on with the game without finishing a quest every here and there. I have never finished the Rin and Lin quest, but I just continued and now I'm mainly hanging out in DMS.

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Thank you so much for doing this!

Username: [Chocolate Apple]
Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong: Two quests do not work: The Stone Coatl ("Return to Lin now that you've defeated Chaloc's avatar to recieve your just rewards" wink and Aiding the Twins ("Speak to Rin and Lin on the sacred cliffs in the west of Otami Ruins and do what they ask" wink . The Otami twins have been silent for a very long time. I defeated the Coatl a looong time ago, but I was never able to pick up my rewards. The quests have been forever there in my PDA.
Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. It's because it's been reported alot and it was never fixed. That's a disappointment. For a long time I wasn't able to go into the Swallow Sea by myself because I never finished the quest (I am able to do now).
Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. I'm guessing that's I've had troubles with SS for one year, but the quests are stuck for 2 years + ..
Jez Rae
Username: Jez Rae
Bug: DMS Giant People and Invisible People! I have found that almost every time I enter DMS when my crew is already inside, someone is either invisible or about twice the size of all other avis. Sometimes more than one person is not visible, and a couple time I have not been able to see my own avi. Refreshing, buffing, or moving one screen away and then back doesn't always fix this bug.
Why is this a problem for zomg lovers? This is not a huge bug... although it is a bit annoying. It is a bit unnerving when you are trying to buff the crew, and you can't tell if everyone is in the room yet or not. This would not be a problem if the crew panels worked flawlessly... but every dms-er knows that the crew panel is not to be trusted...
How long has this been a problem? Since DMS opened up I believe. biggrin

THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!! We all really appreciate you taking the time to these bugs and such! biggrin Thanks again! biggrin smile xd 3nodding whee wink lol razz 4laugh rofl

I would like to say that this occurs in multiple areas. I see the invisibility glitch most often in the Shallow Sea, but I am certain it occurs elsewhere as well.

I have one other annoying issue I would like to see fixed:

*Username:
Bearman George

While playing, the game will occasionally lag. This in itself is not the problem, but rather the "invalid" enemies left on the screen as a result. Until you change screens, these ghost enemies will remain target-able, yet never move, never take damage, and never die.

It is very annoying to try and attack an enemy, yet that enemy cannot be killed. It slows down the flow of the game, and it can be very confusing as well, trying to discern which enemies can be killed and which can not. When it occurs in areas such as Papa Saw and the Shallow Seas, it sometimes means that the only way to reliably damage active enemies is with a ring which does not require a target, such as Fire Rain.

It has been an issue for at least a year or two, perhaps longer.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trick or...

Username: II Sahri II
Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong
1. The quest "The Wish Tree's Visions" . When I visit the places described in the quest it doesn't trigger anything.
2. The NPCs Elizabeth and Leon aren't giving me the quests to defeat General Mayhem. Leon is completely silent for me and Elizabeth keeps saying the same thing, not giving me ANY quests.
Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game
I like to complete all quests and not being able to complete it just irks me.
Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game
2+ years at least

TREAT!

Newbie Noob

*Username: baby_kitty_258
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong: mini-games: specifically p3 hunters in Gold Beach and spy clutches in Zen Gardens. The counter does not complete during gameplay.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: It's a mini-game, it's a part of the zOMG experience. Without holiday events, this is the 2nd most interesting part of zOMG.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. Noticed the p3 games counter over 6 months ago, and the clutches about 2 months ago.

On a more personal note of game glitches:

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong: Diary of a Cat - In my Gaia list of quests it shows that I am on step 2, on my zOMG pda I can not access step 2 (it won't initiate)
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: Well, as I said, it's a personal thing about not completing what I start, which brings up other things, namely: Bill's Ranch Hand Badge, The Midas Touch from April 2012's 2010's Easter event (never to be achieved gonk )
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. Diary of a Cat quest (2009), Bill's Ranch Hand (2009), The Midas Touch (2010).

More recently, regarding DMS glitches: I think this is a fairly common one.

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong: BloodLust: finding Alastor in the crypt.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: I think this is the last quest in DMS (maybe). But this is as far as I got and haven't been able to complete this storyline. It's kind of a letdown after so many hours of working to get to this point.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. Primarily, it doesn't affect my *repeatable task* with deva, which is great and lately have been hearing that blood bat swarms are no longer a part of the BloodLust Kam kill. xp I would like to finish this quest.

Can you fix these? Just a personal plea ... thank you.
Photo's added:

User Image

If I remember anymore things I have noticed. I will post it here. Thank you for taking the time to read our posts. heart

Destructive Dabbler

: D

I've been busy (playing tetris) doing work and stuff, but glad this is rolling! Maybe during the holidays I'll be back on zOMG, or just playing yu-gi-oh with my little bro...
* xXsarahXx69

* Alastar quest in DMS for 150 samples. After accepting the quest nothing happens and he remains with the (!!!) above his head.

* Can not continue my progress in zOMG.

* About 2 months.

Nishishazima's Significant Otter

Vicious Kitten

15,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
I had a major glitch with DMS
i and my crew were on the second door of the beginning of dms and our aggro left in the middle of the battle and we were gunna fight without one for that one round but when he left all the monsters left. I tried moving my avi but it kept going back to were it was a few seconds ago and i asked my team if they could see me moving and they said no. The only way for me to move was if you go like a few small steps and then stop and then a few more. So far this has not happened anymore but just wanted to let you know.

Animal Sweetheart

14,800 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Object of Affection 150
*Username HiddenUnderABed

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
I have been attacking onions on Bill's Ranch for a while now, and I've been having a problem: after about 5 minutes of playing, either my mouse or arrow keys stop working. By this, I mean that I cannot use the arrow keys on my keyboard to walk, nor can I use my mouse to attack or heal (basically, I cannot click a target). However, I can use the mouse to click on the arrows on the sides of the screens.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
I am only able to play the game for 5 minutes before I must restart the window. Once I restart the window and allow time for the server to register that I've logged out and back in, the glitch happens even faster. For instance, I may be able to attack one enemy before the bug acts up again and I must restart the window; basically I go from playing for almost 5 minutes, to restarting the window, to playing for 1 minute. It becomes too much a hindrance to play.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
About 7 months.
*Oplala wipi.
*The zOMG shop isn't working / Servers won't load for me , Cl glitching , Ring rage glitching.
*The zOMG shop isn't working for 4 months now. and Cl / Ring rage and stuck loading for years now.
zOMG! Bug Fixes?

*Username:
Oplala wipi

I want them to remove the nerfing. 50 k is not enough. And the gaia cash isn't working for us to get donor. Pleas remove the nerf thing. and the lag.

I can not play zOMG anymore with this nerfing cap and the lag. I didn't play zOMG for weeks now just of lag and glitches.

For a year and half.
some time ago some people including myself were given the otami ruins quest in the wrong order, this has resulted in us being stuck.
since Blaze will not speak to us.

still suck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas