Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Beloved Admirer

9,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I believe the normal or hard setting on the gnome general's fight has a bug. The gnomes just stop coming after a while and you're left there just blinking like idiots until you leave and change level
Sometimes when I try to do PapaSaw I get this "gustav glitch" It tells me I either have to join a crew who's already been in or go talk to Gustav. It's quite annoying because when I go to him I get nothing. Keep in mind I'm level 10.1 and have indeed entered papasaw a ton of times. I've also been a crew leader aswell. I don't think I'm the only person with this glitch because sometimes my crew will break apart because even when we all try to be promoted, we get this glitch. It's quite obnoxious . smile thanks in advance

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Well, its been a bug for a while, and i doubt no one noticed...

But the ring descriptions and states are no longer displayed when you click on a ring with your inventory open in the null chamber.

Vicious Lover

21,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Novice Mage 100
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Username: Serenity Wicked

Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Gold Beach - Shallow Seas. When you use the "/stuck" code for when your avatar glitches and is thrown into a spot you can't get out of, it automatically sends you back to the null.

Queen Lorelei in Shallow Sea's is invisible.

Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:
If you're in the middle of the game and get stuck you either have to refresh the page until you get unstuck, or, you use the stuck command and get sent all the way to the null. Other players have to wait as you make the long trek back and hope you don't daze in the process and start over again.

It's a rather irritating set-back when you're trying to enjoy the game. The stuck code should work as it does everywhere else and not send you back to the null by default. It's a big hindrance for the crew you're in when this happens. Not only is it frustrating for the player, but for the crew as well.

Also, Queen Lorelei in the same area... she's invisible! I have never been able to see her. You always have to spam the "Q" key until you target her. It would be nice to actually see her for once.

Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game:
I haven't played zOMG until August of this year, but from what I've gathered, this has been an issue for years with players and now recently, myself.

Edit: I almost forgot, the issue with Village Green's with General... Mayhem? You can only play it on Easy. Any other level, you fight off the gnomes and mushrooms but at the end, the General still sleeps and will never attack.

Smooth Kitten

*Username // _KillercoasteR_

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. //
-Getting stuck
-Glitched buff rings (Fleet, Iron will, Teflon spray, Rock and Improb. Sphere)
-PDA Map
-Logging back into current server glitch
-Screenglitches
-Crewpanel glitch/ CL glitch

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. //
-Getting stuck; Most of the time you won't know that you got stuck unless someone tells you or when you refresh thinking you screenglitched or being attacked right when you're trying to move to another screen or it just randomly happens.

-Glitched buff rings; Fleet loads by itself randomly, Iron won't turn to full rage r4 after you use it as r1 and the other 3 buffs have similar issues most of the time. They seem to only work back to normal if a crew member daze. Oh and sometimes all the rings loads slow too.

-PDA Map; tends to turn reset making the screen completely black on its own and please I'm tired of the blue dots moving so slow as if they are lagging (speed it up like normal crew red dots)

-Logging back into current server; sometimes whenever I refresh and enter the server, it stops loading no matter how many times you refresh. You'll have to force yourself to log out of the main gaia page and close the zOMG! window to re-enter back into the current server you're playing in.

-Screenglitches; This has been bothering me alot especially when it's very laggy and that red lag button causing the lag only becoming worse for me whenever it glows up. It makes me have to refresh whenever this happens after a very laggy mobbing.

-Crewpanel / CL; Yep, this has been annoying me most of the time whenever I'm lagging. Whenever I fleet, it keeps showing that ring in my crewpanel even though its time already ran out. Sometimes it happens to some other rings too, especially those I mentioned that glitches the most for me. And about the CL, it sometimes shows that you're still capped when you already uncapped it.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. //
I think due to my current laptop nearing its old age I started having more of these problems. But even before that they have been happening already so I guess these glitches started happening since that one time when there was the ring glitch issue when the devs updated the Sealab Compound and SS to make the Queen and the others to 20.1 if you didn't mob. Possibly a year and some months.

All I ask is for you guys figure a way to reduce that lag that affects most of us. It's not my internet, it's just that zOMG! is made like a flash game (like towns, rally) with wayyyy to many animation in it and for my case I forced myself to use Adblock Plus to try enjoying zOMG! with less lag even though this has nothing to do with fixing bugs. sweatdrop

Gracious Werewolf

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
*Jurin Gramen
*Whenever I am in a crew, it does not give as much loot as it does when you play solo. It makes it to where you are better off NOT crewing when crewing is MUCH more fun. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I feel that it may enhance the gaming experience if changed.
*It affects anyone who has more fun playing in crews, yet is punished for it by getting less loot.
*It has been doing this for at least as long as I've played this game. (which I fully enjoy! It is my favorite game on gaia!)

Festive Investigator

* Yamiangie
* broken quest chain Concerned Citizen, Scanning the Burrows, and Through the Star Portal. I somewhow got them added all at once instead of one at a time. And Wish tree won't acknowledge the old aqueduct site.
* It really messed up my leveling pace for the area. I like to take my time in an area
* The chain 3 or so month since I really got to that area to play. Wish tree over a year.

iReaIist's Comrade

Gaian

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
*Username IPaul v2

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
I cannot access the next Alastor quest "collect 150 tissue samples" in Deadmans shadow, it is the quest after killing 100 minions to get attuned for Green Rooms

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
It really sucks that I wont be able to gain shadow orbs from a quest that I cannot do and it is a repeatable quest
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
For about..3months?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
*Username: .~.Lady_Aji.~.

* Describe the bug you want fixed: The Bloodlust Quest glitch. In my task book, all it says is "Bloodlust" and gives no details about the quest. Also, when you go to fight Kamila, you're unable to fight her. You're only able to fight her if you're in a crew with somebody who hasn't accepted the quest.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: As I stated above, I can only fight Kamila if I'm in a crew with somebody who hasn't accepted the quest. Since the quest is glitched, I am unable to complete it.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game: Since DMS was first released.

Dapper Phantom

me know it all
*Username- me know it all

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.- the game is stuck, i am stuck, im traped in dms with no crew and cant get out!

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.- i can't play gonk

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game- just started few minits ago when i was playing, the crew left, and now im stuck....

Dude it's an instanced area so if you just close the window for a few minutes you'll go back to the ranch and can get a new crew and play again. (alternatively, you can find some monsters and get yourself dazed)

Dangerous Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Username-look above
@ times when i get gold or orbs it glitches & shows some random number, also today i got kicked off internet due to cricket's craptacular service & when i got back onto zomg it looked as though i was dazed, but i saw my rings recovering & i was able to move to other places in the area, kill gnomes, but i couldn't enter the null chamber. i mistook it for an immortality glitch & went on a killing spree until i got truly dazed. once i got back in the null the glitch was averted. both of these occurrences prevented me from seeing basic & important info in the game & 1 lead to a defeat that could have been avoided. also the general gnome bug that was stated earlier.

Golden Receiver

16,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Contributor 150
*Username-LovelyOverdrive
* Describe the bug you want fixed -Logan mission:After he sends me to put the thing on the windmill the flag is still on his spot put no chat bubble.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! - It prevents me from getting a ring from him and it gets on my nerves when I still see the flag there on my map.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.- Ever since I got the mission.

Aged Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
*Archer Luna
*The amount of orbs keeps glitching. Like let's say I have 20 orbs, it will glitch and say 1208479283479817471983709 or 0. I am not the only one who has this problem since I asked someother players about it.
*Some players such as I like to rationalize the amount of orbs we have so that there's enough for the rings and stuff. It's really annoying when you want to level up your ring but you don't even know if you have enough orbs...
*This glitch has been here since...I first started the game which is three years ago. The glitch itself may have existed longer than that, though.
Thank you and please fix this >.<
recently I have not been able to finish loading zOMG,it always gets stuck somewhere loading

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff