<3 </3

are u having difficulty playing zomg

yes 0.375 37.5% [ 9 ]
no 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
i dont have the zomg head start ticket 0.25 25.0% [ 6 ]
POLL WHORE <3 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 >

i cant get the other quests that bill gives out he just stopped talking 2 me and the other 2 ppl on the farm say talk 2 larry but larry wont talk 2 me either is anyone has ever had this problem or having this problem still plz any advice will help

Lonely Fatcat

Log out, wait two minutes, log back in. If that doesn't work, then Bill's Quest Chain might be broken for you, and you'll just have to find something else to do.

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
And report it to "Q" so they can fix the problem.
Just a thought... if you have completed the Gnome general quest then Remo should have sent you directly to Larry... try going back the Village greens and checking in with Remo... if Remo does not talk to you about any other gnome quests go talk to Leon.

O.G. Trader

bill won't talk to me either <//3

where do we report broken quest chains bugs?

Lonely Fatcat

Lord Mephisto
bill won't talk to me either <//3

where do we report broken quest chains bugs?

Right here should be good enough. Qix and the Dev team, contrary to popular belief, do look through these Threads in the MMO Forum.
i talked 2 someone who was in the closed beta group and they said they had the same glitch as me and it was impossible 2 fix so i guess they still havent fixed it o well ill report the glitch if nothing there is no way i can get rid of it on my own someone suggested clearing my cache ill try that and if it still doesnt work then ill report it
nope didnt work
guess what it just got worse i still cant get bill's other quests and now he isnt in front of the farm anymore he has disappeared from the game well for me anyways anyone else having this problem

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
hmmm, don't know, reload and check out http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/bria-s-guide-to-your-zomg-adventures-quests-animated-more/t.44562549/ it has information up the wazzu that might help
kiersin
hmmm, don't know, reload and check out http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/bria-s-guide-to-your-zomg-adventures-quests-animated-more/t.44562549/ it has information up the wazzu that might help

that is a very good guide but i've been reloading the page again and again i even switched to IE and back 2 firefox i logged out and cleared my cache none of these have solved this problem so all i want 2 ask is anyone else having this problem or is it just me

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
It's not just you, I have the same problem. Bill's invisible, refuses to talk to me at all, and Purvis and Rubella just tell me to talk to Larry, who also refuses to talk to me.
I guess all we can do is wait it out?
cuey cuey
kiersin

that is a very good guide but i've been reloading the page again and again i even switched to IE and back 2 firefox i logged out and cleared my cache none of these have solved this problem so all i want 2 ask is anyone else having this problem or is it just me

I'm having the same problem, Bill is still there for me though.
yeah they closed down for maintenance i hope they get the quests glitch fixed

Friendly Hunter

Yeah, I've had the same problem for two days.

Hey Gareth! xP You ever beat the doll? I had to leave cause the server was too laggy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff