Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Sweetheart

Username: Alkinus.
Your best memory of zOMG: My favorite memory of zOMG is taking on DMS for the first time with a crew back right after it came out. I remember how excited everyone was (including myself) about the new area and all the monsters and loot it had. We were eager to explore and see what DMS had to offer. That first expedition was terrible, haha. xD We were completely unprepared for the monsters and our strategies were pretty much useless. Anyone would have laughed their butts off if they'd seen our chat bar. Everyone was freaking out and spamming it with frantic messages.

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
*Username: moonlite dreamer
*Your best memory of zOMG: zOMG is pretty much what led me to start Gaia and kept it going for so many years. If I had to say one thing about zOMG, it is that I am insanely grateful for every friend I've met on here. I was going through a period of depression when I first started, and it was really helpful to meet my practically second family on here; random nice people who were willing to help out a newbie and accept her into their group without judging me. I loved sitting on the fire on Gold Beach and just chat with my big group of friends on how life is/was and battle our way up to 10.0(when that was the level cap) and farm together. Sadly, zOMG is now gone... but it'll stay precious in my memories. Thank you.
Username: Ozzy the Dreamer

Best memory of zOMG:

My best zOMG! memory wasn't like most stories of going on quests together with friends or even just hanging out meeting people. It was actually a few years after I stopped playing zOMG completely, I wanted to come back so I could get screenshots for a Site Feedback thread I wanted to make.

My best memory was of that decision. I remember taking all of these screenshots of all the different areas and reminiscing all the fun I had back when zOMG! was new. How we all looked forward to having a 'battle system' as we called it back in the day. How exciting that was to us. As I took screenshot after screenshot, I was able to actually stop and appreciate the attention to detail the artists put into the map, and thought about how we started out with a very simple 'world map' back in the go-gaia days, but now we literally had our own little world to explore. I listened to music as I went place to place, zoning out a bit and just wishing zOMG! would either become updated again or at LEAST they would make use of these beautiful areas I walked around in alone.

Which brings me to what the thread I wanted to make in Site Feedback was about.

The thread I made was asking Gaia to put the zOMG! maps in Towns 2! And they eventually did! I was so happy when I saw that announcement. Even codemonkey was surprised that they did it, because I remember asking him once and him saying that it couldn't be done.

Even if zOMG! the game is gone, I'm glad it happened for us to enjoy in the first place. It was something special to we the users and the staff we had at the time. And while we still don't have the full zOMG! map yet, I'm glad that we have some zOMG! love for Towns 2 and that in at least that visual, world-expanding aspect, we can still be reminded of the game we loved.

If you want to take a trip down memory lane, I still have that thread with over 180 zOMG! map screenshots in it. I've even got screens of the instances and boss areas. Pretty much everything but the original 'subway tutorial area,' I've got it. smile

Original Survivor

Best I do this before I run out of time.. sweatdrop

*Username: Lei_Trigar
*Your best memory of zOMG: Finding Love (long story in spoiler)

A long time ago I use to be a very frequent user on the site Gamefaqs, mostly stay on this one forum for the game that meant the most to me, I made a few good friends and eventually the mods their became arrogant assholes which pushed me away to a tiny site based on that game. One day I saw this ad for zOMG! on that site and decided to check it out. That was over five years ago..

Personally I avoided MMO's because I know that they can tend to take up a lot of time and had many other games I needed to finish but I was bored that day so I joined Gaia Online for the sole reason to try the game. Started in the train station and once I got out of that place I started talking to other players in Village Greens near the Null Crystal. Was nice talking to other people so I decided to stay.

Weeks later I ended up in Zen Gardens, I liked it there so I 'farmed' Kat's Doll for a little bit trying to stock up on orbs and get some new rings. And one day I joined this crew and someone named Ash_Doku was dazed inside the shrine, seemed the crew was having trouble so I offered advice and she told them to listen to me and sure enough we won. We got to talking via the ancient chat system that I can't remember the name of and PMs and we'd meet up in zOMG! and kill stuff. I met a few other friends as well but for some reason me and her had this connection..

Weeks and months later we got to talking more exploring the world of zOMG! together with our other friends as well but about 90% of the time we were on zOMG! together. I can remember staying up all night doing Papa Saw runs, in fact, farming Papa Saw is how we became part of a Clan that I eventually got voted in as leader. The clan is definitely dead now but was active once upon a time. I remember when the mini-events came out and thought how awesome it was that the game was getting updates like that, shortly after that Halloween 2k9 started, the main site event and the one in zOMG! was just epic. Best Halloween ever. (the Battle system that Uncle Kenny came up with last year was pretty awesome too until they ******** it up with the pay-to-win crap and messing with the regen rates, felt bad for the guy) Even Christmas had a little event with the big tree in Barton giving away stuff, even power ups!

A year had past and we finally met in person for the first time in February 2010 and things went amazingly well, she had to go back home and then we became an online couple. And in May 2010 we got 'Gaia married' in Zen Gardens. We both bought the Sweetheart Ring as our wedding rings. ^_^
Pic;
User Image

As you can see I have barely changed. Even in 4 years. Once Shadowlegend came out that spiky hair has never left my avi. Same with the Bolster Sword, paid 20k for it back in the day, the Ancient Katana I carry? Was a gift from my wife, she got it for 500k back then.

It was a few month after that time I decided to get all the Kill Badges in the game to support it, the game gave me something special so I felt like it deserved my time. Took about 6 months of non-stop playing to get them all and I did it the way it was suppose to be done, not going to CL10 and just killing everything.. I made sure I was set at the appropriate level for the animated, got a crapton of Loot to prove it.. The hardest badge to get? Those Giftboxes.. My god.. I had timers set for then they showed up, null buffed, killed them with my good friend doomed-bast-rd who was also collecting all the badges. Surprisingly enough those Giftboxes wasn't the last badge I got, it was the Walkers from the Hive. Even got the Robofish one before them haha.

ANYWAY by then I went to visit Ash in mid-2011 and was more or less shocked by how developed her country was, for some reason America thinks and teaching everyone that they are the only ones with a modern society. Anyway we had a great time, spent a whole month there, only logging in to check in on the place and make sure I didn't miss any achievements. And also had to play zOMG! together!

Once I got back from that visit Gaia came out with Alchemy, something I didn't have too much interest in but because it had Achievements I looked into it, there was a thread with a couple formulas but the user quit so I took it upon myself to put together the massive mess you have now. I always wanted to do something for the community and thought this would be the perfect opportunity so I spent months putting that thing together and I'm very happy it's helped so many people get through Alchemy through all its gens/tiers. Also, because of my thread it kinda made me a little Gaia-famous, people all over used it and kept calling me master etc. I remember many times in zOMG! getting called out people thanking me for it, even to this day I get random thank yous and it makes me feel happy that I did something to help others on the site that brought me and my wife together.

By 2012 things were getting a little shaky.. We couldn't keep doing the online thing with a couple visits every now and then. So I went to visit her again early that year and on Valentines day I proposed to her and got the classic tears, a tackle and a yes. heart

I went back home and started packing and by early last year I moved out of my parents house and traveled over 9000 miles (literally, its over 9000) to be with her and we are now happily together with our son and planning on having another soon.

We killed Kamila together for the first time last year.

With everything we've been through zOMG! was our haven, our place of sanctuary. It held a place in our hearts and always will. It always saddened us how the state of zOMG! was in and now that they are trying to remove it completely really hurts us..

To Long; Didn't Read Version:

I suppose my best memory is finding my special someone in Zen Gardens all those years ago. Nothing can compare to what that moment would turn into. I've had a very amazing experience ever since I've met her and I have zOMG! to thank for it.

Side note: I wasn't really planning to enter this contest as that's not why I told my story here; GCD Thread. But because of my life changing choices I never got a chance to collect all the Kamila Item/Recipes and since the game isn't coming back I suppose this would be the only way I can obtain them.

Thank you for reading and a special thanks for those who have read the long version and the original one.

Barton Hunter

11,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hunter 50
Username: LeeLee37

Best memory of zOMG:

The first time I participated in a Halloween event was my favorite memory. Hanging out in a livechat just to hunt for Jack was lots of fun, lag, and chaos. Did I mention chaos? The servers lagged so much and Jack 1-hit KO'd everybody so it was near impossible to do, but it was fun. I could never forget when some of the webcammers danced out of boredom and everybody sharing the free Starmony link. Many friends were made that day.

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
*Username- ashycopince

*Your best memory of zOMG-
I have many great memories of zOMG, I started playing as soon as it came out, I loved playing with my boyfriend(now husband) while we were 4 hours away from each other during college. It was a really fun way for us to do something when we were so far apart. We would play for hours, it was great!

Newbie Donator

Dopey swag
*Your best memory of zOMG
when i saw the firerainball ring i wanted it i spent everyday trying to get it but then i searched on youtube on how to get i found out about at bill ranch where you can get a free ring if you do all the quest i did all the quest and got the ting after that i wen,t to the mill and got fire ring again i was like OMG

Hardened Humorist

Username: hammyclammy
Best Memory of zOMG: It's not really one memory in particular, I suppose. My favorite memories of zOMG! were crewing up with people and talking to them through long quests like DMS. I have to say that for a long time, since its inception, I played zOMG! solo, but when DMS opened up and with the whole Lab Tech X debacle, you had to play in a crew or fail. I think that that made the game more challenging and a thousand times more fun. So, everyone fighting together as a crew in DMS; that's my favorite memory. And even though I am sad to lose zOMG, I am glad for the times and the friends I made through it.

Deadly Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
Username: My Best Enemy

Your Best Memory of zOMG: If you guys have to make me absolutely chose... then I will choose.

It was just a normal day and just a normal DMS crew... until it wasn't. When we made the trek from the Sunny ranch into the radically different Deadman's Pass, everyone was hyped up, as was typical of a DMS crew. In less than a few minutes we made it into Deadman's Shadow. The cold wind and the oppressive vile vibe of the place did little to dampen our excitement. We buffed up and went into the initial room...

Our tank/aggro was not particularly skillful sadly. The whole formation fell apart in that first room. So... while the people who didn't have revives went to the Null Chamber, the rest of us had this crazy idea: why not switch to a speed crew? Most of us, me included, were of a lower lever at the time, so we had never had the joy of being in a speed crew... but we thought, why the hell not? So when our used-to-be tank came back and we finished comforting her (she was disappointed in herself that she failed at tanking) we went initiated our absolutely suicidal mission to murder every enemy present in the cave in the risky method of a speed crew, once again emphasizing the fact that most of us had never done a speed run.

Most of you must be thinking that we were dazed a million times over in just five minutes. Well, what if I told you that we weren't dazed a million times over, nor a thousand, nor a hundred, nor even once. Hard to believe, huh?

As a speed crew, we were a perfect unit, an absolute monster as a speed crew. Those monsters stood no chance against us. We frightened Nightfright. We tamed Big Dog until he was our obedient little pup. We obliterated vampires and werewolves alike. We could not be stopped. In the end, we made it to the Green Maze without having anyone dazed even once... only to have everyone fall apart again in that first room, but we didn't care. We were all proud of ourselves for our achievement.

Ever since that day, I only did a speed run once more, but not with the efficiency of that first crew. The sheer novelty that my first speed run was such an absolutely stunning success against all odds must make this my best memory.

Other than that... there is the fact that I could always tease my ex because I had and Integrity ring and she didn't because I am petty like that.

Thank you Gaia for the awesome experience that was zOMG, even though it wasn't even a subpar MMORPG, it was still extremely fun and I made a many important and close friend in the game. May zOMG rest in peace. I here leave my bouquet of flowers and my offerings.

Familiar Lunatic

Username: gataka
Your best memory of zOMG: That sad fuzzy warmth I get whenever I reflect upon all those six years. It's hard to single out.

When you spend so much time thinking about, worrying about, or simply being with something it becomes part of you. When you spend so much time being around/interacting with people, seeing them grow, come and go, united in hardship, fighting over chocolate chips, they become part of your family. That's what I've found here. Now it's fading out, never to come back. Kinda like childhood. I've been happy here. Away from all worries.

Frankly, there's no way I could do justices to the memories or pick a single out.
So here's some random events from my long zOMG! life:

Quicksand:
This was the first post I made in the zOMG! forum:
gataka
I like Hornet's Nest and Quicksand. I've been using them more often lately. Even in crews. If someone complains, I stop. I like their effects and aiming method.

Here be Dragons: you might have noticed the fairly dense Wall O'Text. I tend to be wordy. There is NO To long; Didn't read nonsense*. I take time in writing those monstrous word monsters and wish my work to be appreciated for what it is. I think it's worth reading, but do as you please: the Ninjas will be at your home shortly.

Suggested background music: Eminem-Lose Yourself

The mouse aiming allows me to keep a close eye on someone/me/thing and still lob attacks all over the place without having to switch back and forth between the two. Auto-aim shortcut sometimes fails to revert back exactly where you were and crew self-appointed hotkeys sometimes do not follow the crew panels order, leading to potential confusion/miss-aiming. In other words, you can Bandage/Wish/Buff someone while still attacking. I'm thinking of combining this with the No-aim rings: attack at range with mouse, heal/kill with standard aiming and maim/save at point-blank. I cant wait to have greater selection in secondary aiming styles!

HN effect is interesting and fun. I use it to reduce incoming barrage/buy some crucial time/dissipate the mob. The over time damage is a plus, but like all DOT rings, the enemy possibly has more time to hurt you. I play Medic, so when I see the tightly packed crew getting overwhelmed, I throw my grenade and pump out the HP.

Quicksand has a lot of potential. The aiming here can be problematic: range is limited (no apparent sign telling you you’re too far), area is large and not indicated on screen. You can lose time by sending an attack out of range or affect more enemies than expected. Both these problems apply to HN to a lesser extent. Yet, Quicksand has it's uses: Buy some time. Negate** the push back of your rings (Dervishatwill!). Control the goons while singling out the Boss. In combination with HN you can pull out the following tricks: don’t want to send all the opposition all over the place? Sand and send your nest! Need to run off? Nest and sand the rest! Want to enjoy the slow demise of a pack of fluff? Tie'em down with sand. Kill'em with Hornets. Repeat'till they die. I love those rings!

My Density: allows me to walk around the bug infested fields to provide some hands on Healing/Defib (Remember: I are MEDIC! : D), keep the group together in blue girl chaos and walk directly to the chest without to much trouble when I solo (why fight when can simply take the loot?). ALL of this without having each member of the crew sacrifice a ring slot to Fitness.

Somewhat related: De-Buffing attack rings like Hot Foot or Heavy Water Balloon= Buff for you and yo'crew against those enemies. Obvious? Yar. Still fun. It means that I can buff AND attack.
Though, I wish I could see how effective these additional effects are.
Each "click" O'Hot Foot benefits** from its slight knock back effect creating some sort of delay if they're far away.
RR4 Keen eye animation= seriously freaky/funny.
You can move rings around your fingers even if you'r out of the null. Dying? Put that important ring closer to the beginning. Dead? Nope, sorry, you should of had thought about this a little earlier.

I think that is all I had to say. I love this game. There's lot of place for improvements.

Still reading? You deserve a cookie: it's fat/salt/sugar/uranium/stuff-free. In fact it's completely devoided of nutritional values. The only thing it as is meaning/symbolism. Appreciate it; you deserve it.

Have a nice day! ...or what's left of it after reading THIS :3

*Wait, there it is: (Note to self: insert extanded/supersized/wordier/longer/unreadablechatspeak/unreadablecatspeak , well, you get the idea, copy-pasted original text.)

**I may be wrong: This is what I experienced/remember ,needs to be verified. I'm pretty sure of it, though.

Don't want to go into details. Let's just say that posting that, silly as it looks, took a lot more courage than it ever should. Was a turning point in my life in general, more or less.

Someone listened, someone valued my opinion, even lead to a thread being made. Blew my mind. Encouraged me to take part in this weird forumthing instead of staying in the dark like I always did.

But this was a just a first. It happened again and again here, with people of all sorts, of all ages.
End result is that I don't fear talking to people as much as I used too. And that's of unfathomable value.

SCIENCE!:
So I got quite involved in the number-crunching, theorycrafting side of zOMG!.

Had a lot of fun, made a lot of friends, probably helped a lot of people by contributing to some of the game guides, and also probably looked crazy-a-lot when I was collecting data in the game, doing repetitive things with one hand and scribbling endless numbers with the other. But the crowning moment of all that was when I figured out how damage was calculated.
User Image
How I managed that was pure bricolage, isolating the suspected variables, making graphs, and then using my understanding of math to create a formula from the suspected variables that would lead to the behavior illustrated in the graphs... something like that. Was a mess but, somehow, it worked o___O

Cleaned and confirmed all that with the help of friends. It was a significant advance in the understanding of zOMG!s secrets.

Getting late, let's speed:

Contests:
The scale and camaraderie of the splash art contest was quite an experience... and lead to awesome pieces of art too. Here's my last minute fail-entry I did back then:
User Image

But more significant to me was the avatar contest, where to my surprise my entry was chosen:
User Image
I totally crushed the competition...Not emo But this Avi latter became my obnoxious trademark look.

Jack-lag:
User Image
User Image
BEST EVENT EVER. The chaos remains unmatched, but the Lag was simply unbelievable.

zOMG! felt real, big, like a real world, because when you were minding your business in some remote area and the Lag hit like a truck, you knew that somewhere on your server thousands of people were throwing themselves into the fray, and this whole MASSIVELY Multiplayer thing finally made sense.

Meat bawlz:
User Image
Every week we gather and speak of food, stuff, food, other stuff, and food.

This ritual is pleasant for sure, but more important is what I've learned there: there's people behind this game and they're people. I'm too tired to explain this so, mmm, gaze at the first object you see and realise that someone somewhere struggled to make it happen.

Also, community is the word @____@

Lily-livered Lunatic

52,475 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Object of Affection 150
*Username
Professorvector

Fighting Jack. It was utter chaos, but in the best way possible.

MisterPeon's Waifu

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Username: florzz
Your best memory of zOMG:
There is too much memory of zOMG, so I probably didn't remember all of them, but zOMG is one of thing that makes me stay in gaia for.... 3.7 years?
I like all if it's lag, glitchy, and the community.
Almost all my close friend (in gaia) I met when I played zOMG with them.
Crewed with them is really fun, chatting and giggle like a dork, if people saw me playing zOMG, probably they think I'm freak, but, oh well, it's all memory now.

I still remember when I register in gaia, the first thing I check wasn't the forum. But instead it was zOMG. I think I remember the train intro, falling from the sky, attached with ballon and... sorry, I forgot a bit, then I arrive in Village Garden. I follow all the quest and take every quest I could get.
The only quest I can't finish is the barton town quest probably, it's too boring, and it's seems repeated over and over again.

Bill ranch, aside from DMS and the quest and can't complete, it was fun playing with the cow and finding stoocie. ( I think that's what it's called the cow that was lost in DMP).
DMP is a bit scary at first, but all the monster so cute, I like them all. I like the grave yard, and the quest of melody something.. I can't complete it too.

Zen garden, I am quite fond of this place, because it's so pretty, all the pink sakura, and design of the map.. I love them. I was once wondered for 3 days for the quest of talking bamboo tree. lol, that's funny because I passed that place so many times, and didn't know it was the bamboo. (yea, I didn't read the guide in forum).
I am familiar with Kasumi (the girl guarding null stone in zen garden, I think that's the name) because I died soooo many times in there. I didn't know the cherry fluff is like a bomb thing, and I keep killing them (yes, I'm stupid) and they attack in group too. After painful lesson and walking back from null of so many times, I decided not to disturb any cherry fluff and walking far from them.

Basken's lake...
I didn't know how much I play the mini boss there already (papa saw grinding). I met a close friend there too. We used to play near the lake, pretend to be drown and hoping we could see the rare monster of bassken lake. ( In the end, we never saw it.)
I like the wolf there and the cover art for Basken lake (the one where there is 3 people fighting wolves, and one of them using wish ring, I think I like wish ring because of that pic)

Old Aqueduct, probably the most memorable about this place was the Hive. I played the Hive run there till wave.... how much was it again... wave 56that was the highest I could get, I think... I hate preda pup in this place, although I was once farming tiny terrors, well, a bit fun but boring too.

Otami Ruins, my most favorite place of all zOMG. I like the lights there when it's night time and it's really hard to play solo, so it's fun. I met a kind friend too there, she was usually spotted near the tree below Throne room, right beside the group of tiny terrors.. I like the boss animated there in Throne room, the Giant Stone Coatl. The design is cool and snake like thing is with stone, I think the most awesome design of the animated of all zOMG is that Giant Stone Coatl.

Shallow seas... what can I say, I played too many times in there with smob and smeb runs. I met many people and did a lot fun things. The most memorable probably my first smeb run. I didn't know it was smeb crew, and I play with kind people. They are patiently wait for me and the leader even bought me revive when I died in sea ledge..(the tunnel with robofish) I didn't know we are supposed to run the whole thing. And so I got the screenie of my first smeb~ yay!

Finally... DMS...
hm..... It was soooo hard to kill blood lust, and I didn't even managed to kill her even once. so.. I have nothing much to say, only regret it a bit.

and Bucaneer Broadwalk (did I even typed it right?) I like the map, it's just a bit letdown because it's half complete. The only thing I find amusing is when I did kiki's quest,(the white standing cat with funny face and wiggly pose) I can't do it solo. So I have to find a crew for that.

the most memorable in Otami Ruins is also the quest. I like the quest there. Especially quest called "the gauntlet". When I was a newbie, and crewed with newbie, we think we have to kill that guardian vase ( there are 3 guardian vases and the level is 20) So... you can guess, that we keep failed and died, again and again. Until there is 2 nice awesome people I crewed at that time and we beat 2 guardian vase, we failed to kill the last one because the lag. It was the most precious memory in zOMG, too bad I didn't screenshot it.

Noble Noob

8,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
[NPC] Nicolae
User Image

Hey, psst, hey,

Want in on a secret? I'm hosting a contest in memory of zOMG. I want everyone to share their fondest memory of zOMG. Tell me what your best moment in zOMG was, something that you loved, a boss you beat, anything.

Here's another secret, I'm going to make it really easy for you to enter. Just post with the following:

Quote:
*Username

I'll be taking your submissions up until Sunday, November 16, 2014 11:59pm PST. I managed to procure a prize pack for the winners consisting of:

• Parcel Post
  • zOMSoundtrack Earphones
  • Kamila's Blood Scarf
  • Kamila's Blood Sword
  • Kamila's Vamp Top
  • Kamila's Vamp Belt
  • Kamila's Vamp Jacket
  • Kamila's Blood Magic
  • Kamila Essence

Other winners will receive:

• zOMSoundtrack Earphones
  • Kamila's Vamp Top
  • Kamila's Vamp Belt
  • Kamila's Vamp Jacket
  • Kamila's Blood Magic
  • Kamila Essence

So get to sharing your memories!

Username : Riskette
Best Memory: I loved EVERYTHING. I loved the people, the missions, I loved the way you could make groups and run around together. There isn't a single best memory, they were ALL best memories! It was amazing. Yeah there were a few glitches. Oh well! I didn't care! I knew a lot of people didn't care that much, we all still played. Together, alone. It wasn't necessary to have a lot lot of people. But it sure made it easier and more fun! I met a lot of good friends threw zomg. We didn't have to talk, we could go do something. Tip some cows if we wanted. Lol. I spent a lot of time playing this game... I really wish it didn't have to go.... At least let it stay the way it was? Please? If you guys don't have time to fix it... I understand... But please don't take it away forever :'( it was one of my favorite parts about gaia.

Dapper Lunatic

The contest's over, I know, but I still want to share, for the sake of sharing...

I actually loved grinding for money/orbs/rings. It was that one corner of village greens, the top left, most of the time. That might seem boring in comparison to other things, but for me, it was a win-win situation all around. I got to hang out with my friends. I got to make my equipment stronger. And I got to get gold. Lots of it.

It was the first time I truly felt rich, both in-game and out. Being able to buy that one item off the marketplace, being able to complete an outfit that I thought looked cool. The validation of working for my reward.

It was simple and fun and I really wish I could get those days back.
see how many people have posted.

gaia you have made your worst mistake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas