Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Shapeshifter

-shinythingy571-
Ooh, there's the Boardwalk! Hm, I see the undeveloped area west of Zen that those guards were blocking...potential area, too?

I just noticed that as well, I'm wondering whatever became of that area. Let's hope it wasn't scrapped? *0*

Also, there seems to be an area to the southwest? of OA, and it almost looks as though there's a cave or some sort of pathway underneath that hill where the Null / True Believers are.

I wonder what the map(s) for Shallow Seas look like...

In a relationship with VVishing

Hmm... really excited about this...
-shinythingy571-
Ooh, there's the Boardwalk! Hm, I see the undeveloped area west of Zen that those guards were blocking...potential area, too?
If you compare it to the gaia's world map, it looks like it could lead to Durem. *crosses fingers*

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
[ JK ]
Also, if you guys take a closer look at the template geometry, you'll notice some areas that we haven't released yet. smile

Edit: look at the Gaia's world map for clue

eek yeah... My eyes may be deceived somehow. But I had spoted a well expected one (expected by me; there's an obsession of discussion about Durem and Aekea by otehrs LOL), sure, but... eek oh... I never expected if what I think it is... ever to be released... tohught more of a tease/joke... Had been wondering about that since I started playing zOMG!... 3nodding That looks more than just cool!!! More than neat!!!

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Lobotryas
A better shot of the Boardwalk:

User Image

Looks like the Boardwalk was planned from the very beginning. I'm really excited and hope that when the Boardwalk is released we'll be that many steps further to getting out of Beta! biggrin

ninja But it had been mentioned, no one had seen the Kiki's Rescue mini-event completed LOL may that affect the release of the area? gonk wink I hope not
thanks for going through the trouble of rendering it all out instead of painting it, like most of the other virtual worlds, the difference in quality is really obvious heart
Kaitan Guo
-shinythingy571-

I just noticed that as well, I'm wondering whatever became of that area. Let's hope it wasn't scrapped? *0*

Also, there seems to be an area to the southwest? of OA, and it almost looks as though there's a cave or some sort of pathway underneath that hill where the Null / True Believers are.

I dont think they can just show us and then scrap it... can they? -nudgenudge-

I can see the cave but the mountains behind the True Believers are more interesting... Because the True Believer's background is the mountain... can a clean circle be cut from the mountain and made level?

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
It is indeed a great idea to share the process, Mavdoc. 3nodding

I do understand the process of that kind of work, similar if not the same many times to programming as well.

idea I really hope the users/members/players do learn lots and get more inspired by all of you smile

Dapper Phantom

I'd love to see that area next to zen. Now there is another area to look forward to besides Boardwalk that could open up c:

PlumpGerty's Significant Otter

Omg, amazing *0*

Perfect Pitcher

Mickey2146
Kaitan Guo
-shinythingy571-

I can see the cave but the mountains behind the True Believers are more interesting... Because the True Believer's background is the mountain... can a clean circle be cut from the mountain and made level?

Entrance to treasure, or an underground labyrinth of adventure? I bet the SS/Sealab map looks epic. >.<

You mean maybe some unknown force may have chopped away the summit of that mountain? The PDA map signal is low up there...Oh, the possibilities for a plot expansion, too~

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rasheeba
I'd love to see that area next to zen. Now there is another area to look forward to besides Boardwalk that could open up c:

I wonder how many new areas we will get when the map gets updated.

It will be fun to have more areas to run around it. <3

And more chickens to chase.
0.o ... *Squees a little*

You guys are great for letting us see this, thanks heart heart heart

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Can someone who can see better, comment if there's seen KDE... eh no, I mean Gnome... Gnome Man's Land?

Besides if am seeing a wall (as known, they copy what "we" do, hence a walled town like Barton), it looks shorter as what the limits in VG shows from all the way of Town's wall to the side of Bill's Ranch.

I wonder what will develop pass that gate. question the events... the stories...?

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mickey2146
Kaitan Guo
-shinythingy571-

If it is a cave, I hope it isn't as creepy and filled with bat guano like the ones in real life. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff