Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mr Ding
Mavdoc
Galvatron
Have you guys ever considered "random chests" in addition to them always being in the same place? It might encourage users to re-explore areas

That would be a great way to encourage re-playability with areas, but I don't think we have a way to do that currently. Maybe after some enhancements to scripting or code, we could accomplish this. biggrin

It's been over a year. Can you do this now? biggrin

xd

Well I can't speak for Gaia anymore, but I would guess they'd have a shortage of time and/or resources to accomplish this. stressed Let's hope that will change someday! biggrin

Spoopy Specter

Mavdoc
Mr Ding
Mavdoc
Galvatron
Have you guys ever considered "random chests" in addition to them always being in the same place? It might encourage users to re-explore areas

That would be a great way to encourage re-playability with areas, but I don't think we have a way to do that currently. Maybe after some enhancements to scripting or code, we could accomplish this. biggrin

xd

Well I can't speak for Gaia anymore

what happened???? D:
Mr Ding
Mavdoc
Mr Ding
Mavdoc
Galvatron

xd

what happened???? D:

I was laid off from Gaia last February. Though since then, I still hold a dev meat mostly every Friday, and play zOMG! when time allows. So I'm still pretty active on Gaia. biggrin

Spoopy Specter

Mavdoc
Mr Ding
Mavdoc
Mr Ding
Mavdoc
Galvatron

xd

what happened???? D:

I was laid off from Gaia last February. Though since then, I still hold a dev meat mostly every Friday, and play zOMG! when time allows. So I'm still pretty active on Gaia. biggrin

awwwww D: so sorry Mav

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
just a thought... maybe more servers to play on??? was just wondering if that might cut back on lag and lost conections
Such an amazing read. More people should see this, and understand how much work goes into making each area!!!! <3333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff