Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Werewolf

34,715 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
xGwee
Heh, let's play a little game, (I'll help you out Hizou).
Whoever can guess where I got to name my avatar, xGwee, I'll gift them uh, 125 of these grab bags, or more.
(Delete my post if you don't want spam, Hizou. Trololo).

You must quote me, or I won't even check lol.

You got your name from Gwee the Dragon an item here in Gaia that looks like a baby green dragon who is the cousin of Mwee the dragon who is a black dragon. There is also the Aquarium Gwee Horse and the Gwee sticker all inspired by Gwee the dragon just as your name.
xGwee
Yo, I'll help you give bags to people. I have nothing to do with my gold, and are you friends with RoyaleDreamer?

If you have nothing to do with your gold I'll gladly have some no matter the value because i am questing right now and charities are always welcome! Haha! blaugh

OG Noob

Deseran
xGwee
Yo, I'll help you give bags to people. I have nothing to do with my gold, and are you friends with RoyaleDreamer?

If you have nothing to do with your gold I'll gladly have some no matter the value because i am questing right now and charities are always welcome! Haha! blaugh

Hehehehhehe, I can give you some gold, I don't have as much as you would think. And you guessed wrong twisted
xGwee
Deseran
xGwee

Hehehehhehe, I can give you some gold, I don't have as much as you would think. And you guessed wrong twisted

Oh thank you! I am very grateful! Thanks a lot! It doesn't matter whether you have that much amount or little..I am thankful for every cent given to me so thank you for such selfless act of giving!

What? and I was so sure that I was right this time.. gonk

OG Noob

Deseran
xGwee
Deseran
xGwee

Oh thank you! I am very grateful! Thanks a lot! It doesn't matter whether you have that much amount or little..I am thankful for every cent given to me so thank you for such selfless act of giving!

I can't tell you why, without giving away the answer razz
xGwee
Deseran
xGwee
Deseran
xGwee

I can't tell you why, without giving away the answer razz

Thank you for your donation! This is a great help for my quest! May you be blessed for your generous and helping heart!

The only possibilities I could think of the the three items here in Gaia with the name Gwee on it. that is why I was so confident.
Hizou_Chan

Mi'lady I thank you for this thread. This has been a great help to me. And for your selfless generosity I wish you luck and prosperity that you may thrive. May your heart be bound to happiness as you gave me and the souls you have helped in this blessed charity.

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Deseran
Hizou_Chan

Mi'lady I thank you for this thread. This has been a great help to me. And for your selfless generosity I wish you luck and prosperity that you may thrive. May your heart be bound to happiness as you gave me and the souls you have helped in this blessed charity.

Haha thanks. ^^ It wasn't much, but I did what I could do to help. :3

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
How much do they cost?

Shadowy Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
zuzehhx
How much do they cost?
a single bag is 500kl. 25 pack is about 10mil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff