Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Codger

This rather makes me wish my poor old laptop weren't quite so catatonic; I'd like to at least attempt to contribute, after all. redface

Nonetheless, I'm glad we've got a new topic for this, and I'm glad you were the one to make it, Ren; here's hoping it goes as well as it surely deserves to... 3nodding

EDIT: Jonjon - what have you done? gonk

Apocalyptic Lover

Whatever Lux, mine is better. talk2hand

User Image

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Red Kutai

This rather makes me wish my poor old laptop weren't quite so catatonic; I'd like to at least attempt to contribute, after all. redface

Nonetheless, I'm glad we've got a new topic for this, and I'm glad you were the one to make it, Ren; here's hoping it goes as well as it surely deserves to... 3nodding

EDIT: Jonjon - what have you done? gonk

^^;;

I can just grab some of those concepts from your gallery on deviantART if you would like for those to be a contribution. xP

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I never really liked having to go through the thread to see all the art people have posted. Linking all the pieces in the first page is wonderful for all those that are as lazy as me! pirate

Great thread Ren! Couldn't think of anyone as artistically oriented with zOMG! that would be around enough to really maintain such a thread other than yourself.

Feel free to link/hotlink any of my art!

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Wonderful idea Ren! heart
Subscribes, and ponders on whether or not to humiliate self by offering up zOMG! based poetry...

Edit...so glad you included the link to the old Topic. Lokun's work was always some of my absolute favourites heart
Too bad she's not here anymore.
The first time I saw it was shortly after I joined, and I remember sending her a rather gushy PM, only to realize after the fact that the posts I was looking at were ancient, and that she was long gone. redface crying

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Great to see you stay ahead of the game Ren. smile

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Tarot Rune
I never really liked having to go through the thread to see all the art people have posted. Linking all the pieces in the first page is wonderful for all those that are as lazy as me! pirate

Great thread Ren! Couldn't think of anyone as artistically oriented with zOMG! that would be around enough to really maintain such a thread other than yourself.

Feel free to link/hotlink any of my art!

That's the one thing that I disliked about the old thread. ^^;; Having to shuffle through all the pages of posts to find art. xP Otherwise the thread was awesome.

xP

Also: in looking though your DA gallery, I came across your Kamila fanart and I immediately thought to myself, "Oh snap! I forgot he did a piece like this too! Now we have two images in our galleries with the same subject." XD Great minds think alike, I guess?

---

WideEyed

^^;;

Happens to the best of us from time to time. And yeah... I'm glad that her images are still there, even if she is not. It's nice to see past contributions too. >w<

---

Cirnol64

^w^

Would you like to offer up some of your artwork to the thread? o: I know you have some. >8D

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Makes me wish I could draw. Sadly, I'm a horrible drawer, and I always have to explain my drawings.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Ren Orenji Doragon

Cirnol64

^w^

Would you like to offer up some of your artwork to the thread? o: I know you have some. >8D

Well, this is all I have for zOMG! Related Art

It'd be great if you could at least put up Attack of the Animated in the list.
It's Traditional Art It's my pride and joy.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*finger twitches on mouse as she wants to take most of those pictures*

Apocalyptic Lover

A haiku, for you~

springtime at the lake
mother fluff awaits me there
and I become dazed

Apocalyptic Lover

whee doublepostin

User Image

Me and the greatest of all fluffs.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Breathlessly racing
Searching madly, my pulse pounds
Easter Egg Hunting

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Ren Orenji Doragon

User Image
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/ryry6767/Capture-94.png
~artwork by yours truly

i would also like to submit a work of z!Literature:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/escape-from-buccaneer-boardwalk-a-z-story/t.73102453/?_gaia_t_=3934

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Topic has fallen from front page, which is not acceptable. stressed

There once was a Gaian named Jones
Who never played Fish Tank or Homes
He just sat there and zOMGed
Til his arteries clogged
All they found was his teeth, hair and bones!

Shameful, yes, but I had no choice.
This Topic must remain on the front page!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff