But just one more. D: 1 100.0% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Wow is their anything you havent thought of Syko? Personally I would love an animated EI with clothing and poses that come with them(EI's are my fav thing to wear). I think that there is at least some people who would attempt to do this in pursuit of the almighty gold, and zOMG! is so addicting that we could have them hooked. but on the down side I'm sure there are also plenty of people who would consider it too much work(takes to long) to get the EI to evolve. Hopefully those who get addicted would out number the latter.

Shameless Man-Lover

Oooh, yes. I like this. I like this a lot.

What's more, considering the code that controls our G'hi absorption looks at not only our play time, but our activity, so it will encourage people to actually play-play, not just log in, sit around until they get disconnected, log in again, repeat.

One item I'd like to see is a very, very slowly changing skin item, which eventually turns you into...hmm, what would a human look like if they were as G'hi-mutated as a Brain Clam...?

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Yes, I would support this idea : )

The crafting aspect could be modified to be a little bit more like the proposed epic recipes, so that they require multiple crafted items, orbs, and have a success rate (where the orbs are consumed if the crafting process fails). A Cash Shop item could reduce or negate the failure rate when consumed in the crafting.

This would make the process accessible to all and entice more people to play zOMG, but it could generate a bit of revenue for Gaia as a bonus (with the crafting help item).

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
SykoCaster
Exiled Poet
Again, another great idea from the mind of Syko~

Actually, from what I've heard, I crap great ideas.
              So, it'd be from the a** of Syko.

Unless your mind is in your--
Gross. ._.

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Nova Luxieth

What's more, considering the code that controls our G'hi absorption looks at not only our play time, but our activity, so it will encourage people to actually play-play, not just log in, sit around until they get disconnected, log in again, repeat.

One item I'd like to see is a very, very slowly changing skin item, which eventually turns you into...hmm, what would a human look like if they were as G'hi-mutated as a Brain Clam...?

Something like Gino when the Overseer "borrowed him" perhaps? only you know maybe a little less naked

Wheezing Warlord

KaguraSakata
Wow is their anything you havent thought of Syko? Personally I would love an animated EI with clothing and poses that come with them(EI's are my fav thing to wear). I think that there is at least some people who would attempt to do this in pursuit of the almighty gold, and zOMG! is so addicting that we could have them hooked. but on the down side I'm sure there are also plenty of people who would consider it too much work(takes to long) to get the EI to evolve. Hopefully those who get addicted would out number the latter.

A way to power my time machine.
              emo

But in seriousness.
              I definitely think it'll get more people to play again.
              Just from personal experience, the reason most people don't play is, either, they don't know it works now, or there's just no reason to.
              This'll give them a reason to, and entice people to check zOMG! out again.

I hope.
Nova Luxieth

That's a very interesting question.
              Hm.

I'd imagine it'd start out with purple-ish veins showing up all over their body.
              Their eyes would turn solid black, or a very dark purple, as well.
              And slowly they'd turn into a dark purple/black skinned creature with purple crystals extruding from their bodies.
              Kinda like the Null Fluff.

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
SykoCaster
KaguraSakata

A way to power my time machine.
              emo

But in seriousness.
              I definitely think it'll get more people to play again.
              Just from personal experience, the reason most people don't play is, either, they don't know it works now, or there's just no reason to.
              This'll give them a reason to, and entice people to check zOMG! out again.

I hope.
Nova Luxieth

Hm.

I'd imagine it'd start out with purple-ish veins showing up all over their body.
              And slowly they'd turn into a dark purple/black skinned creature with purple crystals extruding from their bodies.

I agree with you there, those really seem to be major problems with why more people dont play. Which is again a shame cause this game is awesome. I know you said the code for doing this over time existed and could possibly be implmented, but do you think it would take alot of time and resources for the devs to do this, since their so short on those things?

Wheezing Warlord

KaguraSakata

I agree with you there, those really seem to be major problems with why more people dont play. Which is again a shame cause this game is awesome. I know you said the code for doing this over time existed and could possibly be implmented, but do you think it would take alot of time and resources for the devs to do this, since their so short on those things?

Well, imo... medium.
              But I'm not sure what the Devs mean by "a lot".

And I'm not even sure if those two, drunk, slutty codes would even work.
              I haven't seen them, and I'm not really sure how they work.
              It's simple speculation on my part, but I'd still like to see it done.

I'm the kind of person who'll put anything and everything that I think of on the table.
              As long as it has some merit to it, might as well bring it up.
              Might, at the very least, inspire the Devs to come up with something.

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
SykoCaster
KaguraSakata

Well, imo... medium.
              But I'm not sure what the Devs mean by "a lot".

And I'm not even sure if those two, drunk, slutty codes would even work.
              I haven't seen them, and I'm not really sure how they work.
              It's simple speculation on my part, but I'd still like to see it done.

I'm the kind of person who'll put anything and everything that I think of on the table.
              As long as it has some merit to it, might as well bring it up.
              Might, at the very least, inspire the Devs to come up with something.

I see, well sometimes that's how great ideas are born just throwing what you think out there. I'm sure with all the ideas people are coming up with to not only make money, but increase the player base eventually something will be that idea that works.

Wheezing Warlord

We can only hope.

Shameless Man-Lover

SykoCaster
Nova Luxieth

Hm.

...and with that image in mind, I feel like doing some concept illustrations.

Yes...starts with the veins, which slowly grow more pronounced with time. Then small patches of skin begin to turn purple, as if bruised. It spreads, as the areas where it originated eventually darken to black, until the entire skin is black.

Then, the first crystal appears, in the "unicorn" position. They then proceed to sprout on the shoulders, then down the spine, and eventually in a fairly random pattern that covers much of the body.

As the crystals are growing, iridescent purple to aqua "scales", perhaps micro-crystals themelves, begin to appear. These appear on the cheeks, hands, shoulders-chest area, knees, and feet.

Eyes go black when the skin discoloration begins, then eventually turn purple, and finally bright aqua in the end, showing the strength of the G'hi absorption.

....why is it so fun to visualize these things?

Anyway, if this is at all possible, I think it has some amazing potential. Even if it's not immediately possible, lets get it on the to-do list for when it can be done - it will encourage people to stick around if the items are awesome enough.

Wheezing Warlord

Nova Luxieth
SykoCaster
Nova Luxieth

Hm.

...and with that image in mind, I feel like doing some concept illustrations.

Yes...starts with the veins, which slowly grow more pronounced with time. Then small patches of skin begin to turn purple, as if bruised. It spreads, as the areas where it originated eventually darken to black, until the entire skin is black.

Then, the first crystal appears, in the "unicorn" position. They then proceed to sprout on the shoulders, then down the spine, and eventually in a fairly random pattern that covers much of the body.

As the crystals are growing, iridescent purple to aqua "scales", perhaps micro-crystals themelves, begin to appear. These appear on the cheeks, hands, shoulders-chest area, knees, and feet.

Eyes go black when the skin discoloration begins, then eventually turn purple, and finally bright aqua in the end, showing the strength of the G'hi absorption.

....why is it so fun to visualize these things?

Anyway, if this is at all possible, I think it has some amazing potential. Even if it's not immediately possible, lets get it on the to-do list for when it can be done - it will encourage people to stick around if the items are awesome enough.

Definitely awesome.
              xd

Let's hope we can get something like that.

Ruthless Businessman

Mutating us (an item) with Ghi. Not bad but how would you keep people from buying a tone of them and leveling them up all at once to sale them?

I suppose you could need to wear it for it to evolve but I think I remember something being said about how things should not mess with the avatar for the game

Wheezing Warlord

Patrick Jiuliani
Mutating us (an item) with Ghi. Not bad but how would you keep people from buying a tone of them and leveling them up all at once to sale them?

I suppose you could need to wear it for it to evolve but I think I remember something being said about how things should not mess with the avatar for the game

I thought the same thing at first.

But you can buy a whole bunch of EIs are the same time, and level them up all at once.
              You're not limited to one at a time, with them, why should you be with these?

Ruthless Businessman

True I suppose as long as they are buying it it doesnt matter how many they buy because money would still be spent. I would certainly get an item that evolved as I played the game. Its much more noticeable then trying to watch the ghi level bar go up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff