Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Phantom

wat r some good free zomg alternatives that r similar to the game??

Undead Enchantress

On Gaia, nothing comes close.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

There is nothing even close that has everything I love about zOMG!
The first and most important irreplaceable part of it is it's community,
you won't find a community like ours anywhere.

Timid Bunny

you wont find anything similar, but if you do please let me know. i have tried lots of mmos during the years, nothing comes even close to the "chattiness" in zomg ^_^

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Maple Story.

Wheezing Phantom

Free Killz
Maple Story.

i have a mac gonk

Sparkling Shoujo

Free Killz
Maple Story.

OH man! Maple story! I forgot that existed.
thunder cities
Free Killz
Maple Story.

i have a mac gonk

I think what you want is a browser mmo much like zOMG! that doesnt require any downloads. Only one I can think of is Crystal Saga. A 2.5d mmo somewhat like zOMG! which some of my friends play even to this day. I personally did not like it finding it a bit too shallow but maybe you might. smile

OG Trader

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nothing beats Zomg brings!

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
There's nothing comparable to zOMG! It's like the "best" thing ever existed in my life. biggrin

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
What I want to know is if there is something like zOMG where you can work with other players or alone, but one that actually has other players... In the last year there have beens times when I've logged on to zOMG and I saw maybe three other people on the server in total. It was lame razz

TasteChaos's King

Duck

BioluminescentGirl
What I want to know is if there is something like zOMG where you can work with other players or alone, but one that actually has other players... In the last year there have beens times when I've logged on to zOMG and I saw maybe three other people on the server in total. It was lame razz

Basically almost any MMO.
They won't be "like zOMG!" though, zOMG!s community is so tight because it has so few players.
But if you want a free browser one, check out Runescape. (Still more fun p2p and affordable)
I don't think it really has sections where you have to play with others, except for maybe a few quests, but you can.
If you don't mind coughing up quite the amount of money, buy WoW.
I don't like the players there though, they're rude.

Dreamer

Erynne
Towns 2 comes close smile .......... no not really.... I was disappointed to be redirected to towns 2 when i clicked the "check it out" link

Dreamer

Whispers of Delusion
BioluminescentGirl

Basically almost any MMO.
They won't be "like zOMG!" though, zOMG!s community is so tight because it has so few players.
But if you want a free browser one, check out Runescape. (Still more fun p2p and affordable)
I don't think it really has sections where you have to play with others, except for maybe a few quests, but you can.
If you don't mind coughing up quite the amount of money, buy WoW.
I don't like the players there though, they're rude.
They are rude! zOMG! users are like family :3 you can't survive or achieve anything alone (and playing without a group at 3am gets lonely if your crew isn't hilarious)

Wheezing Phantom

Arietta
Erynne
Towns 2 comes close smile .......... no not really.... I was disappointed to be redirected to towns 2 when i clicked the "check it out" link

ya but zomg is a game, u have quests n can get higher up but towns is nothing, just walking around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff