Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yami Hiime's Compadre

Divine Firestarter

So if you haven't seen my other post I have created a zOMG manga! The name is still able to be changed.. and if you'd like a spot in the manga, just say so in your comment~

Page 1
Page 2 (Page 2 was just released today)

I'd like some comments on it~ what you think should happen, your opinion on it, comments about the artwork, anything ♥
Just tell me what you think.

A new page will come out every month until I have more time then the time will shorten to 2 weeks or something.

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
I like it so far and I'd like to request a spot in said manga. I'm gonna try to keep tabs on it as it gets released ^^

Fashionable Lunatic

I'll also be watching! I should really look for more zOMG fan comics, I haven't read any in ages. Maybe I'll even write one.

Yami Hiime's Compadre

Divine Firestarter

lucky_elf
I like it so far and I'd like to request a spot in said manga. I'm gonna try to keep tabs on it as it gets released ^^

thanks :3 I'll start adding other characters by the 5th page or so, I need more mains if you'd like to be one? or rather just a quick appearance? ^ ^

Yami Hiime's Compadre

Divine Firestarter

Yui_hime
I'll also be watching! I should really look for more zOMG fan comics, I haven't read any in ages. Maybe I'll even write one.

Yay~ Thank you ^ ^ and you should it's fun once you get past all the hard work and hours of editing T^T

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I'm glad your still working on it and haven't pushed it to the side and lost interest! smile
But a page every month? Thats a lot of waiting!

Great work, keep it up. pirate
*I still suggest the title: Void

Yami Hiime's Compadre

Divine Firestarter

Tarot Rune
I'm glad your still working on it and haven't pushed it to the side and lost interest! smile
But a page every month? Thats a lot of waiting!

Great work, keep it up. pirate
*I still suggest the title: Void

^ ^' I know it's a lot of waiting, every 2 weeks would be better, I just don't have enough time to edit them D: I have enough to sketch them tho .-. the 3rd page is almost done being sketched now biggrin But anyways.. >:3 you must wait mwhahahaha...

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
If it's okay, could I be added in as a Main, maybe? I don't mind if I get chosen for a quick appearance, though.

Yami Hiime's Compadre

Divine Firestarter

Brooklyn Rage Mage
If it's okay, could I be added in as a Main, maybe? I don't mind if I get chosen for a quick appearance, though.
sure but you will have to agree to some things >:3 and it would help if you could explain your personality to me ^ ^ I'm going for the perfect team sort of, like the brains, the strong guy, whatever those are it all plays out in the end > biggrin but anyways, yes you can be a main please send me a pm ♥

Fashionable Humorist

13,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
Brooklyn Rage Mage

Can I be cast to oppose this guy? blaugh

Yami Hiime's Compadre

Divine Firestarter

ValKyriePunk20
Brooklyn Rage Mage

0.o why?

Fashionable Humorist

13,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
TheEmoRagDoll
ValKyriePunk20
Brooklyn Rage Mage

0.o why?

Because he is fun to troll! blaugh MWAHAHAHHAHA!

Yami Hiime's Compadre

Divine Firestarter

ValKyriePunk20
TheEmoRagDoll
ValKyriePunk20
Brooklyn Rage Mage

0.o why?

o.o

Fashionable Humorist

13,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
TheEmoRagDoll
ValKyriePunk20
TheEmoRagDoll
ValKyriePunk20
Brooklyn Rage Mage

0.o why?

o.o

lol but in all seriousness he is my hubby, so i trololol him : D and i think this is a really cool idea. 3nodding

Yami Hiime's Compadre

Divine Firestarter

ValKyriePunk20
TheEmoRagDoll
ValKyriePunk20
TheEmoRagDoll
ValKyriePunk20
Brooklyn Rage Mage

0.o why?

o.o

lol but in all seriousness he is my hubby, so i trololol him : D and i think this is a really cool idea. 3nodding

should I put both of you in together then? >:3 I think I have a good plan for this...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff