Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampiric Knight

As far as "DS" goes, it can also stand for doll shrine.
I actually saw it in Zen when I was helping a friend there and was like, "uh, what? who's trying to get a crew for Dune Slam together HERE?!"
...then I realized that people probably like DS over KKD xD

Barton Hunter

11,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hunter 50
purplexeyed
I actually saw it in Zen when I was helping a friend there and was like, "uh, what? who's trying to get a crew for Dune Slam together HERE?!"

I guess you can call it "DS" since the actual name of the boss room is called "The Shrine of the Doll". The reason why it's usually called KKD is because the boss is named Kat's Kokeshi Doll.

Vampiric Knight

LeeLee37
purplexeyed

I guess you can call it "DS" since the actual name of the boss room is called "The Shrine of the Doll". The reason why it's usually called KKD is because the boss is named Kat's Kokeshi Doll.

I personally prefer KKD xD I was just mentioning that I'd encountered it while in Zen.

Barton Hunter

11,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
back. I added golden egg to the list of bosses.

Hygienic Citizen

oh... i feel stupid. i was always confused about coy... i thought it was a weird rare ring, or maybe sweetheart. dur.
Does anybody know what "gold nerfing" is? And what about "farming?" thanks to all
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
There's already a guide on this... Not sure if has all the newer terms though. I think the author became inactive.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

MarisaLeigh214
Does anybody know what "gold nerfing" is? And what about "farming?" thanks to all
Gold Nerfing is when you hit the gold cap that the devs have set, and your are "nerfed". You get less gold granted after you hit this mark. HOWEVER, you can either buy a gold potion in Backalley Bargains (not worth it) or buy a Gaia Cash item that is 250gc or more to obtain "Donor Status". This lasts one month. A lot of people just buy a Monthly Collectable and they gain the status heart See this, this, and this post for more info.

Farming means going out and killing things for loot/gold/ect. cat_3nodding

Anyone please feel free to correct me heart

Barton Hunter

11,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
The last post on this thread was on May 21, 2011. A year ago. I stopped editting this thread when I realized I could no longer keep up with the change in language of the game and gave up zOMG altogether.

It will probably be better for you to refer to newer guides with more up-to-date information.

It still confuses me how this thread was revived...
Apple Blossom19
MarisaLeigh214
Gold Nerfing is when you hit the gold cap that the devs have set, and your are "nerfed". You get less gold granted after you hit this mark. HOWEVER, you can either buy a gold potion in Backalley Bargains (not worth it) or buy a Gaia Cash item that is 250gc or more to obtain "Donor Status". This lasts one month. A lot of people just buy a Monthly Collectable and they gain the status heart See this, this, and this post for more info.

Thanks so much for the help! I was getting confused a lot, haha smile And thank you for showing me those other posts, they answered a lot of my questions as well.

Good luck on your puzzle quest!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

MarisaLeigh214
Apple Blossom19
MarisaLeigh214

Thanks so much for the help! I was getting confused a lot, haha smile And thank you for showing me those other posts, they answered a lot of my questions as well.

Good luck on your puzzle quest!
Anytime! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me, or the people here heart Post in big red letters cause we talk.... a lot xD

And thanks! I will need it xD

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
purplexeyed

Yeah, I've never really used "DS" for Dune Slam. I mainly use it for the shrine. But I might start using it just to confuse the hell out of people. XD

Vampiric Knight

Yahinko-Nanuki
purplexeyed

Yeah, I've never really used "DS" for Dune Slam. I mainly use it for the shrine. But I might start using it just to confuse the hell out of people. XD

Go for it 3nodding
Confuse all the people!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas