< 1 2 3 4 >

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

May I ask who you are, miss? It would be odd for a newbie to just come in here and start a hangout thread.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

May I ask who you are, miss? It would be odd for a newbie to just come in here and start a hangout thread.
On the other hand, a newbie is good for zOMG! It means the game is still getting traffic. U: Just because a person isn't well-known in the forums doesn't mean they can't post.

Stop scaring off the newbies, Silk. =w=;;

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Ren Orenji Doragon
Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

On the other hand, a newbie is good for zOMG! It means the game is still getting traffic. U: Just because a person isn't well-known in the forums doesn't mean they can't post.

Stop scaring off the newbies, Silk. =w=;;

So it's you? emotion_dowant

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

^ lol
a bit agreed on this. Althought this seems like a turn away. But i bet Silk doesnt want that. at all.

on the other hand there is a big a** thread in this forum Marshall's littler helpers thread or a bunch of Guilds and the list continues.
and Newbies making new friend hangouts is cute and nice and all. but here is a slow slow sloooowwww forum.

MLH has pages and pages. and it was made long time ago. e_e

IRL Cat

Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

if she didn't, no one else would've

Chatty Browser

Hi everyone, sorry for all of the confusion. This is my original account and let me better explain why I made this thread and another account. I in no way wanted to replace another thread that is already here and if need be I will either delete this thread or post a link to the other thread. This isn't a help thread as I already said it's just a hangout thread. The idea was to make a thread that would have everything, from help, finding a random crew or just plain talking about zOMG. zOMG is actually a huge game with two or three servers and on top of that tons of areas. Including the main basic areas there is also the town and quest areas. Sometimes it's hard to know exactly where to go to just hang out and half of the time people have their own conversations and don't really want to allow random passerbys. I would also like to keep this thread zOMG related as I said and I didn't want people to have to join a guild to join the conversation.

I really wanted to make a one place for everything zOMG related so I have a post specifically for advertisemets for threads like the little helpers I've been hearing about and roleplays or stories and any guides. Once again I promise that my intention is to not replace any exisiting threads or anything of the sort, if anything I hope that this would unite them. I am also hoping to bring back some interest to this game. I know a thread won't be enough but I am determined to try.

Before I post this, (on a mobile device x.x) about myself. I havn't played for two years but I original started I think in 05, I know the coco kitty came out shortly after I joined? I will have to check on this but I was out when the game first came out. I got to say after two years the population on the game and gaia seems to have dwindled which is disapointing; hopefully I'm wrong. I went to play zOMG because it's what I remember and loved most xD. It took a bit to rememer the keys and all that was done sadly. I then realized that I couldn't remember the plot and everything about. I wanted to restart but at the same time I didn't want to lose everything so I just went with it. Then I started making friends again and I remembered that my friends list was at one time full and I wanted a way to have a zOMG friend list. All of this and more started to add up and I realized that making a new account would solve all of my problems and I knew that Gaia is alright with it considering how many people have who knows how many mule accounts.

I once again appologize if this tread offended anyone or seemed to threaten anything. I promise that in no way was this ever my intention I just wanted to help by making a thread that was for zOMG. Where one can find the links they need if first starting or just have some fun chatting about the game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope that this answers everyone. I just have one last question, should I delete this thread or something else?

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Prideful Sea
Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

^ lol
a bit agreed on this. Althought this seems like a turn away. But i bet Silk doesnt want that. at all.

on the other hand there is a big a** thread in this forum Marshall's littler helpers thread or a bunch of Guilds and the list continues.
and Newbies making new friend hangouts is cute and nice and all. but here is a slow slow sloooowwww forum.

MLH has pages and pages. and it was made long time ago. e_e

Of course not. I'm all for a bit of socializing. 3nodding

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

We're much too anti-social for that. dramallama

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
wolfgalmaria
Hi everyone, sorry for all of the confusion. This is my original account and let me better explain why I made this thread and another account. I in no way wanted to replace another thread that is already here and if need be I will either delete this thread or post a link to the other thread. This isn't a help thread as I already said it's just a hangout thread. The idea was to make a thread that would have everything, from help, finding a random crew or just plain talking about zOMG. zOMG is actually a huge game with two or three servers and on top of that tons of areas. Including the main basic areas there is also the town and quest areas. Sometimes it's hard to know exactly where to go to just hang out and half of the time people have their own conversations and don't really want to allow random passerbys. I would also like to keep this thread zOMG related as I said and I didn't want people to have to join a guild to join the conversation.

I really wanted to make a one place for everything zOMG related so I have a post specifically for advertisemets for threads like the little helpers I've been hearing about and roleplays or stories and any guides. Once again I promise that my intention is to not replace any exisiting threads or anything of the sort, if anything I hope that this would unite them. I am also hoping to bring back some interest to this game. I know a thread won't be enough but I am determined to try.

Before I post this, (on a mobile device x.x) about myself. I havn't played for two years but I original started I think in 05, I know the coco kitty came out shortly after I joined? I will have to check on this but I was out when the game first came out. I got to say after two years the population on the game and gaia seems to have dwindled which is disapointing; hopefully I'm wrong. I went to play zOMG because it's what I remember and loved most xD. It took a bit to rememer the keys and all that was done sadly. I then realized that I couldn't remember the plot and everything about. I wanted to restart but at the same time I didn't want to lose everything so I just went with it. Then I started making friends again and I remembered that my friends list was at one time full and I wanted a way to have a zOMG friend list. All of this and more started to add up and I realized that making a new account would solve all of my problems and I knew that Gaia is alright with it considering how many people have who knows how many mule accounts.

I once again appologize if this tread offended anyone or seemed to threaten anything. I promise that in no way was this ever my intention I just wanted to help by making a thread that was for zOMG. Where one can find the links they need if first starting or just have some fun chatting about the game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope that this answers everyone. I just have one last question, should I delete this thread or something else?

Thanks for explaining yourself. This thread doesn't offend anyone so you have absolutely no reason to delete it. I was just curious about who you are and your reasons for making this thread. I hope your thread remains active for a long time to come. 3nodding

IRL Cat

Silk Kanishk
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

not me, i just hate you all
I won't be able to work on this for a little bit but I am busy setting up posts and the like for now. Before I delve too much into this I want to wait a little bit more to see if the pole changes at all and if anyone else has anything to say for now. Thanks for the feedback so far, this is a community thread so what the community says will be.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

You love me curt.

At OP:
3nodding

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
BlueMusicWorld
Reserved

No you don't. wink Show some love, mr.cat.
I'm currently researching all of the things that have changed over the years and one of the things that I found is the gold curve. I was wondering if anyone would like to explain that a bit more to me? From what I found it's a set on how much you can earn in a day while playing zOMG and unless you reach that level it won't affect you. I was wondering what the level is and let's say I reach it for whatever reason can I still play for the sake of playing or will it mess me up? I also want to know if it's still in affect or not.

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Here's some good guides to add for Dead Man's Pass, since that is the most crewed area besides gold beach.
A complete guide to DMS ; How to excel in DMS ; Mini tanking guide for DMS ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces