Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

long posts are fine. biggrin

I've fixed it. I put them side by side, so they're shorter. 3nodding

looks great! biggrin

Thankies, I hope they understand it. Now here's another brain teaser for you. Can you give me names of 5 items that people can use in zOMG.. I need to buy stuffs for 1st, 2nd and 3rd 4th and 5th prize for the spooky story contest. I dun know what to buy.. gonk

Romantic Genius

Scully: Don't worry I purchased some bundles as prizes.

Besides Deadmans shadow, power up bundle which will be first prize.

Here's where I'm stuck. what order will these go?

Bloodstone Amulet
Ghi Amp deluxe bundle
super charge deluxe bundle
Extra gold potion.

Got them.. 3nodding

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Im in! I want a zOMG plushie, dont even need anything else. ^o^

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

long posts are fine. biggrin

I've fixed it. I put them side by side, so they're shorter. 3nodding

looks great! biggrin

Thankies, I hope they understand it. Now here's another brain teaser for you. Can you give me names of 5 items that people can use in zOMG.. I need to buy stuffs for 1st, 2nd and 3rd 4th and 5th prize for the spooky story contest. I dun know what to buy.. gonk

zomg only, zomg related, or halloween all of the above? sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

scullylam

zomg only, zomg related, or halloween all of the above? sweatdrop

I got a bunch of bundles and they're all zOMG related so people should like the prizes. 3nodding
Points to the above post.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia

Bloodstone Amulet
Ghi Amp deluxe bundle
Extra gold potion.

Got them.. 3nodding

k i see it. thanks! xd

1. dms bundle
5. gold potion

hmmmmm.... the amulet is an avatar wearable item. it doesn't do anything anymore since the new area it was made for is now open. it is a collector's item. so i don't know where that should be in the win options. the ghi and supercharger, i think supercharger is better than ghi amp. but that is just me. sweatdrop

argh this would been good item if offered but maybe sisky will include it. pumpkin fluff summon *lol i drop hints and it's lulzy*

Romantic Genius

scullylam
Princess-Orphelia

Bloodstone Amulet
Ghi Amp deluxe bundle
Extra gold potion.

Got them.. 3nodding

k i see it. thanks! xd

1. dms bundle
5. gold potion

hmmmmm.... the amulet is an avatar wearable item. it doesn't do anything anymore since the new area it was made for is now open. it is a collector's item. so i don't know where that should be in the win options. the ghi and supercharger, i think supercharger is better than ghi amp. but that is just me. sweatdrop

argh this would been good item if offered but maybe sisky will include it. pumpkin fluff summon *lol i drop hints and it's lulzy*

Ok, I shall add them in there somewhere and take out the amulet. too late I got the fluff summon. I like your hints. rofl And it's all done now.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
Princess-Orphelia

Bloodstone Amulet
Ghi Amp deluxe bundle
Extra gold potion.

Got them.. 3nodding

k i see it. thanks! xd

1. dms bundle
5. gold potion

Ok, I shall add them in there somewhere and take out the amulet. too late I got the fluff summon. I like your hints. rofl And it's all done now.

OMG. WHY YOU DO THAT.
i feel horrible now you are spending like... a lot on this. @_@ at least if you wanted you can still offer the amulet but have it bundled with another item though then i would make 1. be the summon with amulet since they aren't sold anymore and rarer than the rest.

Romantic Genius

scullylam

OMG. WHY YOU DO THAT.
i feel horrible now you are spending like... a lot on this. @_@ at least if you wanted you can still offer the amulet but have it bundled with another item though then i would make 1. be the summon with amulet since they aren't sold anymore and rarer than the rest.

I don't know much about zOMG, in fact I don't know anything about it. And I said to Sisky that I'd host a contest in here, because I can't do much else. gonk . And even though I don't mind hosting contests and love doing it. I don't know what to buy in regards to zOMG items. . So in a way you've been great help in letting me know what to buy etc. I'll keep the amulet for a later time, or give it to you, when you start your party. Speaking of party. Um where is your party again? sweatdrop

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

OMG. WHY YOU DO THAT.

I don't know much about zOMG. And I said to Sisky that I'd host a contest in here, because I can't do much else. gonk . And even though I don't mind hosting contests and love doing it. I don't know what to buy. So in a way you've been great help in letting me know what to buy etc. I'll keep the amulet for a later time, or give it to you, when you start your party. Speaking of party. Um where is your party again? sweatdrop

xd i was talking it over on skype. it's still not officially planned but yeah.. i'll try getting on track with it and what to do.

Romantic Genius

scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

OMG. WHY YOU DO THAT.

I don't know much about zOMG. And I said to Sisky that I'd host a contest in here, because I can't do much else. gonk . And even though I don't mind hosting contests and love doing it. I don't know what to buy. So in a way you've been great help in letting me know what to buy etc. I'll keep the amulet for a later time, or give it to you, when you start your party. Speaking of party. Um where is your party again? sweatdrop

xd i was talking it over on skype. it's still not officially planned but yeah.. i'll try getting on track with it and what to do.

Oh coolio. Let me know when and if you decide to do it. In the meantime, I'm wondering this thread is so quiet. Are the zOMG forums usually this quiet? sweatdrop

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

OMG. WHY YOU DO THAT.

Oh coolio. Let me know when and if you decide to do it. In the meantime, I'm wondering this thread is so quiet. Are the zOMG forums usually this quiet? sweatdrop

*uses spoiler*
pretty much users not looked up the page to the stickies so they not seen this thread. if hq pushes a dev alert for this then it will pick up fast, but also there are spam/troll within this forum so it is okay this thread is going as is. and well, who knows how many users are in bed since it is a school night or playing the new gaia game to try something new and shiny. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

scullylam

*uses spoiler*
pretty much users not looked up the page to the stickies so they not seen this thread. if hq pushes a dev alert for this then it will pick up fast, but also there are spam/troll within this forum so it is okay this thread is going as is. and well, who knows how many users are in bed since it is a school night or playing the new gaia game to try something new and shiny. sweatdrop

Oh that pretty much explains things then. But at the same time, we don't want in spammers around either. We want this to run smoothly, right? Is that the new game, that they are meant to send us pm's about? I'm still waiting for mine. rofl By the time I get the pm, I'm probably not even gonna play it. rofl

Romantic Genius

Hmm, I wonder if Sisky will read this post and actually add in there somewhere about my contests which are in my post. 3nodding

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

*uses spoiler*

Oh that pretty much explains things then. But at the same time, we don't want in spammers around either. We want this to run smoothly, right? Is that the new game, that they are meant to send us pm's about? I'm still waiting for mine. rofl By the time I get the pm, I'm probably not even gonna play it. rofl

xd yeah that is true and yep! most likely. i played it some and well, it doesn't keep your attention as long but at least the gameplay can be quick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff