Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
I have a zOMG question. What's the 3 most popular zOMG items that people always need to have with them? sweatdrop

that varies based on where they are playing in-game.

revives
powerups

a sense of style? xd jking on that last one. it is fine going in-game in your starter underthings.

Familiar Lunatic

Ren Orenji Doragon
scullylam
Pirate Captain Sushi
Prepare to lose, everybody. Cause I'm entering. :B
ALL OF THE CONTESTS.

crap. does this mean i lost the game? crying (it is true his art. throw him, ren, and chich in this and bam!!!!!!!! so much talent that thread explodes. xd )

"so much talent that the thread explodes"

I would like to take the time to agree with this statement.

Let's make this thread BURST from the amount of talent in it! 8D
Or implode from so much nega-talent :O

Romantic Genius

scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
I have a zOMG question. What's the 3 most popular zOMG items that people always need to have with them? sweatdrop

revives
powerups

a sense of style? xd jking on that last one. it is fine going in-game in your starter underthings.

Haha. rofl That was a good one. So if I use the same prize for the dice which is the revive, that would be an ok prize? Is there only one type of revive?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ren Orenji Doragon
scullylam
Pirate Captain Sushi
Prepare to lose, everybody. Cause I'm entering. :B
ALL OF THE CONTESTS.

crap. does this mean i lost the game? crying (it is true his art. throw him, ren, and chich in this and bam!!!!!!!! so much talent that thread explodes. xd )

"so much talent that the thread explodes"

I would like to take the time to agree with this statement.

Let's make this thread BURST from the amount of talent in it! 8D

*tips hard* biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
Princess-Orphelia

revives
powerups

Haha. rofl That was a good one. So if I use the same prize for the dice which is the revive, that would be an ok prize? Is there only one type of revive?

revive- 25 uses in one pack. if you get dazed, you use it to revive yourself.

supercharger and ghi amp have two types. also there is a thing called the zomg extra gold potion which users that don't have donation status use to earn more gold in-game due to a limit of gold flow.

if it was me, i think revive is good to have. and maybe they will be cheaper in marketplace than using gc for.

Romantic Genius

scullylam

supercharger and ghi amp have two types. also there is a thing called the zomg extra gold potion which users that don't have donation status use to earn more gold in-game due to a limit of gold flow.

if it was me, i think revive is good to have. and maybe they will be cheaper in marketplace than using gc for.

That's the red one, right? Then I purchased a ton of them from the MP and shall use them. They're pretty neat prizes. I'm just adding the numbers of what people are meant to roll. 3nodding

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

That's the red one, right? Then I purchased a ton of them from the MP and shall use them. They're pretty neat prizes. I'm just adding the numbers of what people are meant to roll. 3nodding

User Image

that thing is a revive. looks like what you have right? and that sounds awesome. biggrin

Romantic Genius

scullylam

User Image

that thing is a revive. looks like what you have right? and that sounds awesome. biggrin

Yes, that's the one, got a ton of them to give out to the winners.

Accck...The post looks too long with all the numbers. Can you take a lookie and tell me what you think? It's about half way down on the first page. sweatdrop

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

User Image

Accck...The post looks too long with all the numbers. Can you take a lookie and tell me what you think? It's about half way down on the first page. sweatdrop

it looks good to me unless you want to bold the numbers so that might be a tad easier to stare at to know what they are shooting for. yeah, that is the only thing i can think of changing. sweatdrop

Romantic Genius

scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

User Image

it looks good to me unless you want to bold the numbers so that might be a tad easier to stare at to know what they are shooting for. yeah, that is the only thing i can think of changing. sweatdrop

Ok, done. 3nodding I'm just thinking on how to make the post smaller so I can fit in the zomg spooky story contests too. rofl

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

User Image

Ok, done. 3nodding I'm just thinking on how to make the post smaller so I can fit in the zomg spooky story contests too. rofl

long posts are fine. biggrin

Romantic Genius

scullylam

I've fixed it. I put them side by side, so they're shorter. 3nodding

mexican702's Girlfriend

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
I have never carved a pumpkin before but I will try this year!!

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
made me cry tears of joy when i saw this. Just the fact that gaia would do something like this makes me so happy.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

I've fixed it. I put them side by side, so they're shorter. 3nodding

looks great! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit