Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Yay! I have been looking forward to a contest like this. Thank you for hosting these.

Any chance I could make a lag monster costume for my little one and take/post pictures of him wearing it, or is that against the TOS?

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
siskataya
Ren Orenji Doragon
Thank you so much for this, Sisky! emotion_hug

Question: how many entries are we allowed into any one contest? o3o

You are most welcome! *hug* Huh, I hadn't thought about the number of entries. Forgive me, it's been a LONG day - Monday always is since I get up at 4am. Let's say a maximum of three times per contest - sound fair?

heart

It's cool. Mondays always seem to be long days. : P

Three times per contest sounds like a good deal to me. ^w^

Romantic Genius

scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
OOh this looks interesting Sisky. whee

Good, I am glad! I expect at least a Server Lag Monster drawing/piece from you! XD

Um, I don't know what that is though. I've got a confession to make, I don't play, and never have played zOMG.. gonk
But can I go one step further and host a contest in my post?

that is an awesome idea!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

Yes, the only problem is, because I don't know much about zOMG. I'm trying to figure out what contest to host. As I mentioned to Sisky, I could do random num gen, or page prizes, or something. sweatdrop If you can suggest something, let me know. I don't mind at all. 3nodding

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sakura Rosina
Yay! I have been looking forward to a contest like this. Thank you for hosting these.

Any chance I could make a lag monster costume for my little one and take/post pictures of him wearing it, or is that against the TOS?

Nope, that would be totally fine! As long as he is all covered appropriately, you should be good to go biggrin

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Um. I have an old clay sculpture I did, which is what I first thought of with the lag monsters. Does it have to be a drawing or can I take picture of it and tweak it with photo shop or paint? My art skills personally suck, but I could try drawing if needed I guess. Let's just say I had to get an incomplete in my drawing class in college due to my poor health problems. I like how the one of the contest isn't a Halloween themed one, but zOMG! themed.

Stone-cold Bloodsucker

14,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
siskataya
Sakura Rosina

Nope, that would be totally fine! As long as he is all covered appropriately, you should be good to go biggrin

Sweet! Thanks so much. smile

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
scullylam
siskataya
scullylam
sisky i made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, i am subscribing to this!!!!! and also i am with ren. how many times can we enter per contest? and is it wrong i feel like contest #3 is marshall related.... >>

Yay! Glad you made it.As for entries, how about a maximum of 3 times per contest. And I am not giving clues for mystery contest 3! eek

*holds back snort* xd sounds good. i have a marshall plushie to make next so i guess i been kinda "marshall on the brain". rofl but this is so cool!!!!!!!!!! also, if someone wants to carve a fake pumpkin, is that allowed? (asking just in case but plans to get a real pumpkin for this) biggrin

Sure, why not - fake or real, it's all good! And I posted in the main page that some international users might not have easy access to pumpkins as they are regional, so they can use whatever seems pumpkin-like - a squash, melon, etc.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Scobre
Um. I have an old clay sculpture I did, which is what I first thought of with the lag monsters. Does it have to be a drawing or can I take picture of it and tweak it with photo shop or paint? My art skills personally suck, but I could try drawing if needed I guess. Let's just say I had to get an incomplete in my drawing class in college due to my poor health problems. I like how the one of the contest isn't a Halloween themed one, but zOMG! themed.

You can totally make a clay sculpture and submit a picture of it. All mediums are welcome! biggrin

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia

Good, I am glad! I expect at least a Server Lag Monster drawing/piece from you! XD

Um, I don't know what that is though. I've got a confession to make, I don't play, and never have played zOMG.. gonk

Yes, the only problem is, because I don't know much about zOMG. I'm trying to figure out what contest to host. As I mentioned to Sisky, I could do random num gen, or page prizes, or something. sweatdrop If you can suggest something, let me know. I don't mind at all. 3nodding

here some ideas off the top of my head:

spooky zomg story- short story about adventure in zomg, must be halloween related.
avatar contest- best night fright skin avatar creation (or something spooky with at least 3 zomg items used, etc)
trivia contest- can have one question randomly each day (might be too hard since you not played enough. sweatdrop )
dice game- roll to win zomg stuff

hmmmm.... something like that. xd

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
siskataya
Scobre

You can totally make a clay sculpture and submit a picture of it. All mediums are welcome! biggrin

It's already made since I made it 3 years ago, I just would need to take a picture of it and add some scary stuff to it I guess.

Romantic Genius

scullylam

spooky zomg story- short story about adventure in zomg, must be halloween related.
avatar contest- best night fright skin avatar creation (or something spooky with at least 3 zomg items used, etc)
trivia contest- can have one question randomly each day (might be too hard since you not played enough. sweatdrop )

Dice game would be something like the random number generator, right? Where if they roll a certain number they win a zOMG prize? I might do that one, plus the spooky zOMG Story. Not sure if they'll both fit in the same post though. rofl But great idea scully. Shall work on it. 3nodding

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

Dice game would be something like the random number generator, right? Where if they roll a certain number they win a zOMG prize? I might do that one, plus the spooky zOMG Story. Not sure if they'll both fit in the same post though. rofl But great idea scully. Shall work on it. 3nodding

alright. biggrin

and i'll probably get planning on the zomg birthday celebration.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia

Well there is some manga you can read about the storyline a bit. So yeah zOMG! you have these rings you wear on your fingers to attack things called animated. Gambino is also in storyline, so his tower falls in shallow seas and you walk through it. So basically you have to work as a team to fight animated in the game. Um trying to pull up some manga and I'm behind in reading them all myself: http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/index.php?type=manga&id=468154821&page=1&start=4#reading and http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/index.php?type=manga&id=984135245&page=1&start=2#reading. But yeah I loved the storyline for zOMG! so much I had to defeat it on 3 different accounts in one year. redface But yes Gaia storyline and zOMG! are kind of apart of each other, which makes the game so cool and such a huge part of Gaiaonline.

Romantic Genius

scullylam

alright. biggrin

You go girl. That sounds exciting. Do you want some things as prizes. I've got a few Halloween items you can have. Just let me know if you want help with prizes.

Imma go to the local shop for a bit, and shall return in about 15 minutes. Be back soon ok.. heart

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
scullylam
Princess-Orphelia
scullylam

alright. biggrin

Good luck with that. I'm taking a break from helping with that this year, but yeah let me know if you want the dev list to invite people. Hopefully sisky can join us for it. I still call it an anniversary rather than a birthday myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff