< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 18 19 20 >

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[BAMPU]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200

❥✖[C:]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200

❥✖[I IS MAKEN DUH MONEYZ]❥✖

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Posted this in Lux's thread...I'll post it here too. xd
User Image

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200

❥✖[:3]❥✖

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200

❥✖[]❥✖

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Time to spam bump o3o
One I made today;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Gtsluvr

Click each to see full size. 3nodding
User Image

This seems SOOOOOO much more accurate after today's new Facebook game release.

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kinky Pixie Stick
Gtsluvr

User Image

and can we add unwanted! really wish thed finish what they start and not look for little nich things.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hoshioni
Kinky Pixie Stick
Gtsluvr

User Image

and can we add unwanted! really wish thed finish what they start and not look for little nich things.

Exactly! They launched a new version of farmville, which there are already too many of anyways.

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kinky Pixie Stick
Hoshioni
Kinky Pixie Stick
Gtsluvr

User Image

Exactly! They launched a new version of farmville, which there are already too many of anyways.

I come to gaia for the gaia, how does facebook possibly gain from this? there the most trafficed website on the internet they dont need gaia, what this is selling out to facebook that just wants to dominate the web. my computer is littered with cookies from google and im not even a user of there sites. I think the terms of doing this need to really be looked at and see if its not putting us on one of them internet contract BS.

why not make our games better? why not make the content worth paying for before charging ,gaia feeds on vainty. thats all these items for our avatars do there for looks.

and worst of all im pissed cause evertime somthing cool like adventure time comes to gaia, i go and miss it. but nope cant explore that flash space anymore. crying so how do i compensate, i go to the new vampire area in zomg, Problem - impossible to play by yourself, so you gotta try to find like minded people to do what you want to do. Thats not gaming, and it takes more time to find a crew then to play the game. its an illusion, just like gaias interactivness. someone needs to revive the pixel age. thats why i like gaia, i like the pixel art style. (soo much so im making a massive new final space castle for my profile.)

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hoshioni
Kinky Pixie Stick
Hoshioni
Kinky Pixie Stick
Gtsluvr

User Image

I come to gaia for the gaia, how does facebook possibly gain from this? there the most trafficed website on the internet they dont need gaia, what this is selling out to facebook that just wants to dominate the web. my computer is littered with cookies from google and im not even a user of there sites. I think the terms of doing this need to really be looked at and see if its not putting us on one of them internet contract BS.

why not make our games better? why not make the content worth paying for before charging ,gaia feeds on vainty. thats all these items for our avatars do there for looks.

and worst of all im pissed cause evertime somthing cool like adventure time comes to gaia, i go and miss it. but nope cant explore that flash space anymore. crying so how do i compensate, i go to the new vampire area in zomg, Problem - impossible to play by yourself, so you gotta try to find like minded people to do what you want to do. Thats not gaming, and it takes more time to find a crew then to play the game. its an illusion, just like gaias interactivness. someone needs to revive the pixel age. thats why i like gaia, i like the pixel art style. (soo much so im making a massive new final space castle for my profile.)

You have seemed to have hit every point so I'm not sure how to reply really haha.. sweatdrop

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Kinky Pixie Stick

❥✖[Actually, I've be playing Summer Springs for a little while now. I think It was actually released sometime last month to see how it would fare. Seems it's been a success, so an announcement was made. We also have a new game called Soul Crash. In case you didn't know! Just sayan! emotion_yatta ]❥✖

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Ruike Raka
Time to spam bump o3o]

❥✖[This one is kinda like, I'm not sure if it's really all about z! or not...so this one can't win the actual contest, but I like it and put it in the Index anyway. Please do make more, since you only have 2 days to do so. :3]❥✖

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200

❥✖[top]❥✖

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff