Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
-----&User ImageUser ImageUser Image<-----

The Hats are off and it's time for the Juduicial period. As always, you can view the contenders
in the >Entry Index<.
We are having a zOMGrammy Awards night on May 10th 2012 at 5pm PST in Barton Town By the fountain Server Anchor Bug

Whisper these peeps for an Invite if you need one!:
Doomdragon8
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Edtheaminal
azphyxxiate

Forgive me as today I am having Rolling thunderstorms in my Area, and the power has gone out a couple of times already. If I should disconnect, that is the reason why. Thank you.
If you want to find out who won, please. Do attend.
There's a "Red Carpet" Theme. Dress in your finest Hollywood formal wear! Or not, it's not really important.
All I ask if that there's NO Arguments,drama, and that the Terms Of Service is followed.

PRIZES
1st Place:Choice of 100k or Summon Crystal Fluff
2nd Place: Full Regular Powerup Set 1 Revive, Ghi Amp, Supercharger, and double orb.
3rd Place: 50 blood droplets, 20 werewolf pelts, 10 Vampire blood, 5 Orb Aggregates 1 Random Power up.
Honorable Mentions (10): 1 Pink Link
Thank you all for your participation!

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
lol

Nice pic 3nodding
And yeah I think having a zOMG meme themed contest would be fun, I'm in whee

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
This is back when I played using dial-up:

User Image

User Image

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Chained_Together
lol

Nice pic 3nodding
And yeah I think having a zOMG meme themed contest would be fun, I'm in whee

❥✖[Thanks. I know, it would be really fun looking at all the different comics. I will seriously LOL. I'm going to do it, I'm riled up now. biggrin ]❥✖

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Ebb n Flow Man
This is back when I played using dial-up:

User Image

User Image

❥✖[Wow! That must have been pretty fustrating. :/ ]❥✖

Sparkly Lunatic

Sounds potentially interesting. I definitely have some ideas. See if I can get around to making anything, although I'd find a more definitive end-date than this contest could end anytime between one day and ten years nice.
Maron_Aikimoto_san12
❥✖[Reported. Don't put this crap in my thread.]❥✖
Quoting such a post is kinda pointless because it's obviously a bot spamming the forums and never will read your reply. If you do bother to quote those type of posts, though, you should edit out the links.

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
ezaire
Sounds potentially interesting. I definitely have some ideas. See if I can get around to making anything, although I'd find a more definitive end-date than this contest could end anytime between one day and ten years nice.
Maron_Aikimoto_san12
Quoting such a post is kinda pointless because it's obviously a bot spamming the forums and never will read your reply. If you do bother to quote those type of posts, though, you should edit out the links.

❥✖[That's great. Looking foward to seeing your entry. Though everything said in the first post stands. I will figure that out in time, whenever I want and can think clearly, like I planned. Kind of sucks planning in depth when just getting out of the hospital.
And I quote hoping that maybe they'll read it. I don't care if they don't, just Blowing off a little steam I guess. It doesn't bother me to quote with the links. I want people to see I don't like it.]❥✖

Considerate Gaian

Maron_Aikimoto_san12
ezaire
Maron_Aikimoto_san12

❥✖[That's great. Looking foward to seeing your entry. Though everything said in the first post stands. I will figure that out in time, whenever I want and can think clearly, like I planned. Kind of sucks planning in depth when just getting out of the hospital.
And I quote hoping that maybe they'll read it. I don't care if they don't, just Blowing off a little steam I guess. It doesn't bother me to quote with the links. I want people to see I don't like it.]❥✖

I am not entering but hope a friendly report of that person helps you. And I may donate later to you.

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
WaltDisneyHearts
Maron_Aikimoto_san12
ezaire
Maron_Aikimoto_san12

I am not entering but hope a friendly report of that person helps you. And I may donate later to you.

❥✖[Thank you. But you did not have to report that person, they didn't do anything wrong. I am looking foward to your contribution.]❥✖

Sparkly Lunatic

Maron_Aikimoto_san12
❥✖It doesn't bother me to quote with the links. I want people to see I don't like it.]❥✖
The reason I commented about the links, is typically with forums if you quote the spam with the links you're just adding extra works for the moderators, as now they not only need to delete the spam post, but they need to edit your post as well.

*wonders how many comics actually will be made*

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
ezaire
Maron_Aikimoto_san12
❥✖It doesn't bother me to quote with the links. I want people to see I don't like it.]❥✖
The reason I commented about the links, is typically with forums if you quote the spam with the links you're just adding extra works for the moderators, as now they not only need to delete the spam post, but they need to edit your post as well.

*wonders how many comics actually will be made*

❥✖[Well I Guess I have just spammed. It's been done. I can at least delete my post. Doesn't look like anyone will yet. hopefully I'll get a few if any..Hopefully I can get some donators so that I can raise the 100k prize. That ought to draw in some people.]❥✖

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Maybe to make it a little better, collect all the good pics and put then on the first page, if it comes to that, cause no one likes going through pages and pages of posts until they finally find a picture xd

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
Guess I should enter the 2 I made so far. 3nodding

Click each to see full size. 3nodding
User Image

User Image

(If the only legit entries are for rage based stuff then just ignore my entries sweatdrop , OR you can make it include all meme based stuff... wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff