Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12 >

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ruike Raka
Would you mind if I posted your thread in my "zOMG community" bubble?
I really love your idea and it deserves support.

I don't mind at all. Can I get a link to your community bubble so I can put it in my links out/affiliates?

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Berryfarmer
Ruike Raka
Would you mind if I posted your thread in my "zOMG community" bubble?
I really love your idea and it deserves support.

I don't mind at all. Can I get a link to your community bubble so I can put it in my links out/affiliates?

Of course you may smile
I'll edit it now

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dark Light Doom

Thanks for helping. These are the first contests I've run, so I may have missed some of the finer points.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Berryfarmer
Create A Ring!

i has entry:

Ring: Death Dice User Image
Description: When all else fails, gamble for your life! When you roll the Death Dice, you have a chance of getting to use 1 of 6 special attacks. Higher rage ranks increase the effect of each attack. (Damage for each attack is at cl 10.0)
-1. Toxic Spill: Oops! You left a can of toxic waste open and it spilled all over the surrounding area! This causes the Animated to get brain damage and start attacking each other, unable to tell friend from enemy. Higher rage ranks increase the area that is affected, and has a better chance of affecting all the surrounding Animated. (AoE Attack)
--Stamina Usage: 11
-2. TIMBEEER!: If a tree falls on an Animated, does it hurt? You bet it does! A nearby tree falls down on the surrounding Animated, making them unable to move (Root). (Ranged attack)
--DPS:
RR1: 13-20
RR2: 25-40
RR3: 45-70
RR4: 100-150
--Range: Extreme
--Stamina Usage: 6
-3. Dam it!: A careless volunteer worker fell asleep on the job and opened the water dam, flooding a large surrounding area. Higher rage ranks increase the power and size of the tidal wave, and increases the knockback executed. (AoE attack)
-4. Boy, am I glad to see you!: You summon Marshall from the depths of Shallow Seas to scare the animated away. Higher rage ranks increase Marshall's nudity, as well as the chance of getting scared and area affected, and may cause them to attempt to commit suicide. (Crowd Control)
--Range: Moderate
--Stamina Usage: 7
-5. Watch your step!: If you land on this attack, you drop one mine per second for 5 seconds. If an Animated walks on one, then BOOM! Higher rage ranks increase the power of the blast, as well as the amount of mines you can place.
-6. LAAANDSHAAAARK!: Could it be? Yes, it's a Landshark! You summon him from the sands of Gold Beach to omnomnom your enemies. Higher rage ranks increase the damage done, knockback, and may scare your enemies for a short while.
--Range: Moderate
--Stamina Usage: 8

Cooldown: Moderate

You sure you don't want to make it six separate submissions? It has good sounds for 6 different rings. The only other comment I have at the moment is if it is a random effect of dice wouldn't the stamina cost be used when the dice are rolled as opposed to when the effect happens?

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
Ring: sniper, sniper ,sniper
Description:Boom!!!! Headshot!!!
Range: Super Extreme
Cooldown: 10
Cost: Stamina/HP/Ghi:6
Ring Effects:
RR1:400-550 damage Headshot! 600 (critical hit)
RR2:550-650 damage Headshot! 700
RR3:650-750 damage Headshot! 800
RR4:750-900 damage Headshot! 1000

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
Ring: Baked Bads
User Image
Description: Seems the guards finally put Olivia's cooking into a ring! Hurl Leon's Mom's baked 'goods' at your foe and watch them run in terror!
Range: Long
Cooldown: Short
Cost: Stamina/HP/Ghi: 5 Stamina
Ring Effects: See below.
AT CL 10:
RR1:350-450 dmg - Minor chance to fear. Animation: Cookies thrown at foe - similar to Shuriken. Dust on impact.
RR2:400-500 dmg - Middle chance to fear + Minor chance to slow. Animation: 2 muffins (with flies) thrown at foe. Dust on impact.
RR3:450-600 dmg - Massive chance to fear + Middle chance to slow. Animation: Pie with skull-shaped steam thrown at foe. Goo on impact.
RR4:650-750 dmg - Massive chance to fear + Middle chance to slow + Minor accuracy debuff. Animation: Cake with radioactivity icing thrown at foe. Nuclear clod dust + goo on impact.

They b***h so much about it, I thought I'd give the guards a way to use Olivia's food.

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
Animated Name: Peeping Parasol
Description: A simple parasol possessed by the G'Hi of an irate voyeur. They lay dormant and closed when... unaggravated(?) but if attacked they open. In the last bits of health (150) their eyes open. When killed, their eyes pop out and the parasol burns.
Environment: Zen gardens, mostly just past the lantern rack. Possibly replace the Taikos that guard the basket in the north-east or the fluffs that amble about the place when there aren't any lanterns.
CL and HP: 3.2 - 4.0/ 380HP - 570HP
Aggressive or Passive: Passive
Spawns in Groups? Yes
How does it attack? Early attacks:
Closes and swings at nearest players. Medium strength/close range.
Closes and drills through players. Medium strength/mid-range/moves through characters/multi-hit

Late attacks: Opens and closes frantically, raining water droplets on all surrounding players (similiar to Fire Rain). High strength/mid-range/AoE.
Other Notes: Come in a variety of colours, stronger ones having colours closer to red. (3.2 = Blue/ 4.0 = Red.)
Artwork: It's a character from a story I wrote/am writing... Ignore the swirly name bit sweatdrop

Peeping Parasol

16,575 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
Might come back fully to make an entry for this. Orrrr can I judge I gots lots of spirit and heart?

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
How about a powerup design contest as well? i will post my animated latter.

Hygienic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ring: The Nail Cutter User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Description: Have long nails? Bad accuracy? When this ring is used, it'll cut your nails so your fingers won't slip off whenever you try to activate your rings and use them.
Range: Melee, but not too passive.
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Cost: Stamina 3.26
Ring Effects: A giant nail cutter comes up and cuts each of your fingers quickly.
RR1 (Snip Here, Snip There): When used and you decide to use an attack ring, damage created will be increased by 36%.
RR2 (Still Too Long!): When used and you decide to use an attack ring, damage created will be increased by 59%.
RR3 (Argh! You're Cutting Too Short!): When used and you decide to use an attack ring, damage created will be increased by 73%.
RR4 (Don't Make Me Use Scissors!): When used and you decide to use an attack ring, damage created will be increased by 91%.

*NOTE: Sorry for the crappy thumbnail of the ring.
I hope only the objective of the ring is judged and not the art.
After all, that was only a preference.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xXx_chinnie_xXx
Ring: The Nail Cutter User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Description: Have long nails? Bad accuracy? When this ring is used, it'll cut your nails so your fingers won't slip off whenever you try to activate your rings and use them.
Range: Melee, but not too passive.
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Cost: Stamina 3.26
Ring Effects: A giant nail cutter comes up and cuts each of your fingers quickly.
RR1 (Snip Here, Snip There): When used and you decide to use an attack ring, damage created will be increased by 36%.
RR2 (Still Too Long!): When used and you decide to use an attack ring, damage created will be increased by 59%.
RR3 (Argh! You're Cutting Too Short!): When used and you decide to use an attack ring, damage created will be increased by 73%.
RR4 (Don't Make Me Use Scissors!): When used and you decide to use an attack ring, damage created will be increased by 91%.

*NOTE: Sorry for the crappy thumbnail of the ring.
I hope only the objective of the ring is judged and not the art.
After all, that was only a preference.

Just making sure, is it a buff? Sounds like interesting effects for one.

Hygienic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Berryfarmer

Aww, thank you. (:
Yes it's a buff, but more like for making your attacks stronger, I guess.
It doesn't shield you from the Animated.

Question:
Can I enter both contests but one entry each?
For example, I've already made my entry for the Create A Ring contest.
Can I enter one for the Create an Animated?
I have a really good idea. (Well, not really AWESOME but I'd like to try and enter it.)

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xXx_chinnie_xXx

Alright it is a fresh idea for a buff. And yes they are separate contests that just happen to be using the same topic. Feel free to submit entries for both contests, and if it happens you can win prizes from both contests.

Hygienic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Berryfarmer

Oh, that's great!
Sure I'll enter for both contests but if it's alright with you, I'll enter on the weekend.
I have school. D;
But I'll enter it ASAP.
Do you have a deadline? I'd like to know so I won't submit a late entry...

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Berryfarmer

monster entry:
"Toiwhip Paper"
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items