Create an animated 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Create a ring 0.19642857142857 19.6% [ 11 ]
Both 0.23214285714286 23.2% [ 13 ]
Nope 0.16071428571429 16.1% [ 9 ]
*-* Poll 0.30357142857143 30.4% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Destructive Bunny

I was going to submit more entries, but work and this shelving zomg debuncle has eaten all my time D:

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
Aiyaaaa~ I forget the scaling. I'm so used to taking massive hits in zOMG atm that all the Zen Gardens have gone out the window... Herp to the derp to the durr... Well... I can still try again again right?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Obsequious Gray
Aiyaaaa~ I forget the scaling. I'm so used to taking massive hits in zOMG atm that all the Zen Gardens have gone out the window... Herp to the derp to the durr... Well... I can still try again again right?

You have until the contest closing to edit entries. But I think I might have to add a clause that you can only be re-scored a maximum of three times to prevent people from abusing it.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
I think I'll make another entry as well. I love making animated. whee

Artessana's Husband

Snarky Exhibitionist

15,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Animated Name: SackyPanda

Description: Hey, have you heard? There is this really friendly animated thing roaming Zen lately!!! From what people have been saying, it throws candy and heals you. That's nice right? It's like a dolphin, saving you when you're in danger <3 There it is!! Come' er you... OMGWTH!!! IS THAT A BAMBOO STICK???

Environment: Flies around the bamboo trees in Zen garden with its tiny wings while sitting in a sack looking thing

CL and HP: CL 3.0 - 3.5 HP 300-350

Aggressive or Passive: It will throw things definitely (so aggressive) though... Good thing or bad? That's its choice.

Spawns in Groups? No, they tend to be a bit more spread out.

How does it attack? It will randomly throw things at you. Edible things like candy and cake will heal or buff you. If your luck is bad, it will throw a bamboo stick at you and knock off 50% of your HP.

Other Notes: It will not harm you more than 50% of your HP with the bamboo stick, but if you attack it, it will retaliate at the rate of 20 - 30 damage

Artwork: thank you Mystic for your cameo appearance <3

Akai: So bad-luckily, I tripped over my swor...
Mystic: O_o ... Er... Akai..?
Akai: Mhm? *THWACK!!!*
Mystic: Yea... that...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Hunter

Starshine
Isn't it boring to sit down for stamina? Waiting on other crew members, especially when your screen is cleared and all you want to do is to move to the next one. Or perhaps you are stuck in a safe area with no place to go and facing certain doom? What you need is to get some supersonic dance into you!

User Image
Ring: Supersonic Dance
Description: You've gotta move it move it! Feel the buzz run through your body!
Range: All crew members on the same screen.
Cooldown: 1 min
Cost: Stamina: 30
Duration: 15 mins
Ring Effects: Faster stamina regen while moving around (does not work when standing still, kneeling, using other active rings)
RR1: 0.5 additional stamina regen while moving
RR2: 1 additional stamina regen while moving
RR3: 1.5 additional stamina regen while moving
RR4: 2 additional stamina regen while moving
Animation Effect: Avatar does a twirl and shuffles into a side step.

This ring is a kiter's dream! Also good for badge hunters who doesn't want to sit for stamina.

This is so much win. xD

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Berryfarmer
OPEN!

Hey...sorry to rush you but have the ring idea's received their preliminary scores?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Doomdragon8
Berryfarmer
OPEN!

Hey...sorry to rush you but have the ring idea's received their preliminary scores?

Sorry I haven't heard back anything on those. The person judging has been mia for some time. Probably going to pester her tonight.

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Berryfarmer
Doomdragon8
Berryfarmer
OPEN!

Sorry I haven't heard back anything on those. The person judging has been mia for some time. Probably going to pester her tonight.

Oh Ok. No need to pester, I can wait a while xD

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Just 10 days until the first contest ends.

Thieving Fatcat

Ring: Mirror Mirror
        Description: Mirror an enemy's attack! Fight an enemy and throw some of their medicine right back at them. Higher Rage Ranks increases the power of the mirrored attack. Note : does not reduce the damage done to yourself whatsoever.
        Range: Moderate
        Cooldown: Five Seconds
        Cost: Stamina/HP/Ghi: 5.95 Stamina
        Ring Effects:
        RR1: the mirrored attack is 1/4 of the power of the original attack from the enemy
        RR2: the mirrored attack is 1/3 of the power of the original attack from the enemy
        RR3: the mirrored attack is 1/2 of the power of the original attack from the enemy
        RR4: the mirrored attack is equal to the amount of the power of the original attack from the enemy
        Animation Effect: A circular mirror comes out and a light (that signifies the attack) is rebounded off of it and back at the enemy.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Guys I talked to one of the people judging. She won't be able to look at anything until mid-May. Since it would be the end of May before winners are announced, I thought it would be nice to extend the deadlines to 5/15. I'll go ahead and start rough critiquing some of the entries if you guys like.

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Berryfarmer
Guys I talked to one of the people judging. She won't be able to look at anything until mid-May. Since it would be the end of May before winners are announced, I thought it would be nice to extend the deadlines to 5/15. I'll go ahead and start rough critiquing some of the entries if you guys like.

I would like mine to be critiqued.

16,575 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
Hi all. Was finally able to reach my computer after some physical therapy and soap operas (ugh never want to watch those dramas again.) But I've got the judging for the remaining animated. Two weeks to respond and resubmit entries for rescore. Just quote me when you post 'em. I'll try to make another check in tomorrow with ring scores. Sorry for all the delays. sweatdrop

II-Mystic Mirage-II

Mask of the Jaguar
Artwork: 5/5
Originality: 13/15
Balance: 4/10
Description: 17/20
Notes: I like the idea of an animated that can absorb others for stat boosts. Though the HP seems a little steep for something at 8.0 if it’s going to absorb things from an area that already mobs you. The description definitely conveys the danger and ferocity of this creature. Though I guess it fits for a Landshark of Otami. Maybe if absorbing animated regenerated less? Someone at 8.0 is going to be dishing out 200 damage at most in one go, one roaming Tiny Terror could undo that. Overall though, nifty idea, seeing a trend of making Landshark equivalents for each area in this contest.

Akai Aryeroth

SackyPanda
Artwork: 5/5
Originality: 15/15
Balance: 7/10
Description: 15/20
Notes: I like the idea of the random effects, reminds me of the Pokemon attack Present. Though for balancing and more description what are the statistics of bamboo to healing? How much is healed? Does it heal varying amounts of HP or percentages?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff