I would make an entry myself, but I can't draw at all >.<

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Brooklyn Rage Mage

Ring entries don't require art, just imagination.
As for the animated entries, the drawing only needs to show a general idea of the animated. (It's also the smallest score on the contest)

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Berryfarmer
Brooklyn Rage Mage

Ring entries don't require art, just imagination.
As for the animated entries, the drawing only needs to show a general idea of the animated. (It's also the smallest score on the contest)
Lordy, I have an imagination, but it goes deep. Let me see what I can't do.
this seems cool!
User Image

Ring: Corrupt Apprentice
Description: Have you been in a dilemma where your stamina is dwindling and you can't kill your enemies quick enough while simultaneously healing? Well heres the solution, a ring that knows what you need. A powerful attacker and healer. So you can bring in your A-game. But this benefit also comes with a cost. The apprentice doesn't work for free.
Range: Extreme
Cooldown: 4.7 seconds
Cost: Stamina/HP/Ghi: Stamina: 4., Gold: 1 gold per second
Ring Effects: At CL 11.0
RR1: 115-175 Damage + 50-55 Healed
RR2: 176-200 Damage + 55-150 Healed [Stamina Required: 5]
RR3: 201-500 Damage + 150-400 Healed [Stamina Required: 10]
RR4: 500-1500 Damage + 400-1000 Healed [Stamina Required: 15] (gold accelerates to 2 gold per second, cooldown: 8 seconds)

The logo of the ring would have a gaia coin topped with a glowing sword and the shape would be like a cape from Assassins Creed.

Animation: @ RR4 you get a cape and you fly up and smack down sword first to the monster causing a slight earthquake and a big crack that turns into a crater.
@ RR3 your sword points to the monster and you run towards the targeted enemy

Destructive Bunny

Sam the Fairy Queen
Hi Sam, thank you for your comments! They were very helpful in refining and updating my entry ^^

4,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ring: Boom, Boom, Boom
Description: Say hello to my little friend Boooooooooooommmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Range: Extreme
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Cost: Stamina/HP/Ghi: 5
Ring Effects: Splash Damage
RR1: 120 - 180 Damage
RR2: 200 - 280 Damage || (+1 Stamina Cost)
RR3: 300 - 390 Damage || (+3 Stamina Cost) Burn Effect (Debuff) -25 HP
RR4: 400 - 550 Damage || (+5 Stamina Cost) Burn Effect (Debuff) -50 HP

Genius

User Image

Name: Gold Power Ranger

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
II_Kisame_II

Does your Gold Power Ranger entry have anything you'd like to say about description, attacks, environment, etc. Just want to be sure before I let judges have at it.
I'd like to submit a ring. ^_^

Ring: Grave-Robber
Description: Indiscriminate ring that undazes all who are six feet under.
Ring Type: Healing
Range: Medium
Cool down: 5 minutes... maybe longer
Cost: 30 stamina
Ring Effects:
-RR1: Undaze 2 crew members to 1/3 of their health, stamina, rage, and 4 rings.
-RR2: Undaze 3 crew members to 1/2 of their health, stamina, rage, and 5 rings.
-RR3: Undaze 4 crew members to 3/4 of their health, stamina, rage, and 6 rings.
-RR4: Undaze 5 crew members to full health, stamina, rage, and every ring.

Sorry I can't draw my ring.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

16,575 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
II-Mystic Mirage-II
Sam the Fairy Queen

EDIT

Animated Name: Duffel Bear
Description:Enraged Teddy Pouch uses your orbs to morph to Duffel Bear. Duffel Bears are giant grizzlies with skull bow ties, huge zipper stomachs, large paws and a long scar across it's eye.They don't want orbs to stuff in their bellies...they wants you. Stats increase making it difficult to kill. Will run after you to every screen if you have aggro and try to run. When defeated, Duffel Bear's zipper stomach opens up, spewing gold, the amount of orbs stolen from you x2 and then falls on it's back deflating.
Environment: Barton Town after Teddy Pouch is damaged
CL and HP:
2.0 (250HP)
2.2 (300HP)
2.3(350HP)
Aggressive or Passive: Aggressive
Spawns in Groups? No
How does it attack? Uses claws to attack and jaws to tear enemies.
Other Notes: Does only 100 damage. Recommend buffs when fighting it, along with healing rings and have a full crew. No longer steals orbs.
Artwork:
User Image

Teddy Pouch/Duffel Bear (Re-score)
Artwork: 5/5
Originality: 15/15
Balance: 9/10
Description: 20/20
Note: The idea of it stealing orbs was what made it very original in my opinion. Now this beast sounds like the Barton Town equivalent to Landshark, except with a cuter young form. My hat's off to you.

16,575 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
Obsequious Gray
Animated Name: Peeping Parasol
Description: A simple parasol possessed by the G'Hi of an irate voyeur. They lay dormant and closed when... unaggravated(?) but if attacked they open. In the last bits of health (150) their eyes open. When killed, their eyes pop out and the parasol burns.
Environment: Zen gardens, mostly just past the lantern rack. Possibly replace the Taikos that guard the basket in the north-east or the fluffs that amble about the place when there aren't any lanterns.
CL and HP: 3.2 - 4.0/ 380HP - 570HP
Aggressive or Passive: Passive
Spawns in Groups? Yes
How does it attack? Early attacks:
Closes and swings at nearest players. Medium strength/35-90/close range.
Closes and drills through players. Medium strength/40-120/mid-range/moves through characters/multi-hit

Late attacks: Opens and closes frantically, raining water droplets on all surrounding players (similiar to Fire Rain). High strength/100-150/mid-range/AoE.
Other Notes: Come in a variety of colours, stronger ones having colours closer to red. (3.2 = Blue/ 4.0 = Red.)
Artwork: It's a character from a story I wrote/am writing... Ignore the swirly name bit sweatdrop
Peeping Parasol

Sam the Fairy Queen

Peeping Parasol (Re-score)
Originality: 13/15
Balance: 7/10
Description: 18/20
Notes: You actually lost points on the balance in the re-score. Keep in mind when doing numbers for damage that players in Zen Gardens at cl 3.5 tend to have between 350 and 380 hp, and other animated in the area do between 9-30 damage per hit. Even though it's passive if this was attacked it would wipe the player out before they got to it's halfway point, unless it is slow or takes a long time between attacks. Neither of which is implied by the description especially when spawning in groups. Sorry, if I'm a little harsh.

16,575 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
xXx_chinnie_xXx
Sam the Fairy Queen
I added additional information on the "Other Notes" section.

Animated Name: Woeful Wallet
Description: These Animated look very sad and tend to cry a lot for they do not have many bills and coins in their body. They were abandoned by their owners a long time ago because they did not fit in. When they die, they crumple up and drop their bills and coins and you can pick them up as loot.
Environment: These can be found in Isle de Gambino.
CL and HP: CL: 10.5
HP: 1235
Aggressive or Passive: They look Passive but are VERY Aggressive.
Spawns in Groups? Will only find one at a time but can spawn more by taking your wallet and filling it with some money.
How does it attack? It will turn to look at you, open up it's mouth and you can see it pointy teeth. It will bite your hip and shake you until they get as much money as they can. If there is a wallet in your pocket, they will take it out from your pocket and fill it with some money and it will be Animated. SO KILL THEM FAST.
Other Notes: When these Animated attack, their damage is about 25O HP per hit. When I said that they spawn from your wallets, I meant that they will bite their way to your wallet, fill it with the Animated money, and then they will become a Woeful Wallet.
Artwork:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woeful Wallet (Re-Score)
Originality: 14/15
Balance: 8/10
Description: 20/20
Notes: It's an interesting and inventive way to create a mob fast. On the balance side, it's hp is a little low. Animated around that level I've seen have at least 1500 hp. The other notes improved the description and clarified a few things. Got to say I'm glad to carry a purse if I were to meet this guy in an alley.

16,575 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
II_Kisame_II

Gold Power Ranger
Artwork: 3/5
Originality: 0/15
Balance: 0/10
Description: 0/20
Notes: Nothing really to score. While a nice Bladed Vase recolor, out of any context without the other categories. Adding anything to a description of it would drastically improve the score.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff