Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which character/creature would you like to see art of next?

Mikey 0.12941176470588 12.9% [ 11 ]
John 0.082352941176471 8.2% [ 7 ]
Fluffs (post which one) 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 35 ]
Father Garghoul 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 5 ]
Malevobear 0.16470588235294 16.5% [ 14 ]
Other: Please post 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Liz, you're not going to win this one. xp Well, whatever. If you end up killed off for being irredeemable, I'll just reject that reality and substitute my own. *twitch*

EDIT: And why am I always at the top of the page? Three in a row, five out of the last six times, and before that I hadn't even found this thread. O.o

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hmm... not that it fits anywhere yet. But I've written out two scenes in my sleep deprived delirium for a possible reason they become good....

Scene 1:
The Phantom scurried across the stone floor in a panic. He could hear the battle between the United Army of zOMG and his prototype Juggernauts raging in the castle courtyard overhead. He stopped in his laboratory where his Tridra2.0 stood ready to be activated. "I no longer have need for you three, I have taken what I needed from each of you." He waved his hand and particles of light from each of the beast's heads solidified into the battered forms of Lux Fortuna, Aseres, and Elusive Afflication (L3G1T, or whatever his name will be at the time of writing), "I have taken your ruthless intelligence, your thirst for battle and rage, and your cunning and charm." He pointed from Lux to Aseres and lastly to Elusive. "Now that I have your better parts I have no need for the rest. Die now, like all humans should, and despair in knowing you saved no one." He raised his hand and fired a bolt of silver light. Just as the light would have struck them something held it in midair. "No, how did you?"

"Get down here? My secret." Mikey stared down The Phantom, dirt and blood from the battle above still caked his face. "Are you three able to move and fight?"

"I could tap dance if you needed." Elusive replied.

"While I may not like it, some people. Who's help I need would rather you be alive. And besides, I thought you might like the challenge of a battle where the odds are 100:1 against us." The Phantom fired another bolt and this time Mikey fired back with own. "Shinju and Kestin are waiting for you above, hurry. I can hold him here."

Scene 2:
Neither Berry nor Lux enjoyed being tasked with guarding the west wall together but for the sake of the plan they both went to the wall. They could see the legion of The Phantom's animated army forming ranks on the other side of the shimmering blue shield encompassing the castle. "Hey Lux. In case you know, we don't survive this. I'd like to apologize." Berry took a deep breath as he looked at the glowing shield.

"Apologize for what?" Lux clenched his fists a few times.

"Those years ago, I may have overreacted a bit."

"Eh forget about it. We did push your buttons."

"Think we have a chance?"

"Our fearless leader says we're outnumbered a hundred to one."

"Scared?"

"No. You?"

"Of course not. I like a challenge."

"Keep count?"

"May the best one win." Berry smiled a bit.

"I got the left side if you got the right."

"And up the middle I suppose is a jump ball."

"Didn't you use to write a story that went something like this?" Lux asked.

"Yeah, but I forgot how it ended when I wrote it."

Space Genius

Berryfarmer
BF-dragontshd-40
Finally got the time to finish the villain chapter. And lol Mike Sego.
Wait...why did I got the feeling you are gonna pull a holodeck malfunction? :O That was just joke, k? Freedom of speech?
Are you trying to cameo every single z!Gaians?

Holodeck malfunction... the entire story is a grand scale holodeck malfunction. I'm trying to get people who I think mean something to the zOMG! community and me in here in some way shape or form. Whether it's being on a prior crew or in a memory of one of the characters. Also expect the stereotypical hot springs scene to occur in the next chapter, been imagining some weird things for Otami. xd

No, I mean...so far no one have killed of for real. So I was thinking, what if Mike Sego....
(name used fictionally)

IRL Vampire

Berryfarmer
I suppose I'll have to find another creative way to kill you... again. sweatdrop Or find an interesting way to make helping the heroes more fun. Sorry for this post's style, on my phone waiting for a bail bondsman so I can pick up a drunk ~_~.
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
What did you expect.. of course we're going to be very epic about faking our deaths!

LabTech Kestin
You got decapitated. Good luck faking that!

Actually, I was thinking they help the good guys just to troll and get back at the villain for letting them be defeated the first time. Sort of like a "Screw you dude," to TP. Spite and revenge I hear are good motivators for villainous characters to help the heroes.
Nah, we're too classy to get madz wink The whole point of our playstyle was to have a blast no-matter what and not let pettyness and drama get in the way~ every time we died in DMS, we did so with smile on our face
or you could just let us win emotion_awesome Let's face it, not like we wouldn't win if this were real ;D ;D ;D ;D

Space Genius

Aseres
Berryfarmer
I suppose I'll have to find another creative way to kill you... again. sweatdrop Or find an interesting way to make helping the heroes more fun. Sorry for this post's style, on my phone waiting for a bail bondsman so I can pick up a drunk ~_~.
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
What did you expect.. of course we're going to be very epic about faking our deaths!

LabTech Kestin
You got decapitated. Good luck faking that!

Actually, I was thinking they help the good guys just to troll and get back at the villain for letting them be defeated the first time. Sort of like a "Screw you dude," to TP. Spite and revenge I hear are good motivators for villainous characters to help the heroes.
Nah, we're too classy to get madz wink The whole point of our playstyle was to have a blast no-matter what and not let pettyness and drama get in the way~ every time we died in DMS, we did so with smile on our face
or you could just let us win emotion_awesome Let's face it, not like we wouldn't win if this were real ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can think of an instance when you couldn't win: the person dueling you somehow acquire infinity + 1 sword, which a number of the character have acquired.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Meh,could care less about who wins. whee

It's all about how Berry interprets things. Can't wait to see the end though.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
LabTech Kestin

Lux: "This short play was sponsored in part by the Troll Party of America. Remember, citizens, a vote for Lux is a vote for tuna! Make the right choice...elect me as your president in 2016!"

Wow, I can't believe you remember Lux's campain slogan!

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you all for your insightful inputs. While I appreciate the personality information I did have a plan already for that section of the story. These insights however have given me an idea of what to use for dialog between characters to make it sound more realistic.
TigerLilyChick
LabTech Kestin

Lux: "This short play was sponsored in part by the Troll Party of America. Remember, citizens, a vote for Lux is a vote for tuna! Make the right choice...elect me as your president in 2016!"

Wow, I can't believe you remember Lux's campain slogan!

I am the one who came up with it. And the one who made a poster of it. xp

Berryfarmer
Thank you all for your insightful inputs. While I appreciate the personality information I did have a plan already for that section of the story. These insights however have given me an idea of what to use for dialog between characters to make it sound more realistic.

Haha, well hopefully I didn't give off the wrong impression. If you want any more info from me, just ask; I'm happy to blabber on about myself and how I think I'd react when transported into an alternate universe and told to save the world. ninja

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
Lux: "Shinju my love, take JK and Kestin and our innocent unborn child and get out of here. We will hold him off!"

But...this fic is set in 2015...

Longest. Pregnancy. Ever. xp

But yeah, if I couldn't physically fight, I'd probably get out of there. Still, I'd be hesitant, and there would be many regrets. sad
We all know Lux wants 11 children! This is probably child number 5!

*calculates* Only if the next one is triplets xd Then again, Shinju is a triplet, so it's actually kind of likely...

...I don't think I want to know the fate of the other four babies left at home in the real world... gonk The devs didn't really give anyone much time to settle their affairs, did they? "Hey, random neighbor I've talked to once or twice, can you take care of my four small children for an unknown amount of time while we go save the world or something? Thanks, bye! *runs off*"

Then again, the time limit didn't come into play until this last crew, so I guess they could have given some advance notice with the others.
I wouldn't know how things work in the story, but if it were RL they clearly would've raised their children to take care of themselves! Rather than dropping them off at a neighbor, they would've dropped them off in the nearest forrest with nothing but a pocket knife, a rubber band and some chewing gum.

Ahaha. They would become an infamous band of ruthless, forest-dwelling infants led by a toddler. Five bucks says they'd somehow rig up an internet connection in the wilderness and troll the forums when they're not busy hunting, protecting their territory, or changing each other's diapers. ninja

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Kind of like Peter Pans Lost Boys just modern time and with females in the mix and they're all suuuper young. 8D I like this.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
LabTech Kestin
I am the one who came up with it. And the one who made a poster of it. xp

Berryfarmer

@Kestin- LOLOLLLLLLL!! I totally forgot about that poster! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

@Berry- I'm looking forward to reading this next chapter. o_o But not with Marshall. What kind of unmentionable trouble is he going to get into? gonk

IRL Vampire

Shinju Fortuna
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Aseres

*calculates* Only if the next one is triplets xd Then again, Shinju is a triplet, so it's actually kind of likely...

...I don't think I want to know the fate of the other four babies left at home in the real world... gonk The devs didn't really give anyone much time to settle their affairs, did they? "Hey, random neighbor I've talked to once or twice, can you take care of my four small children for an unknown amount of time while we go save the world or something? Thanks, bye! *runs off*"

Then again, the time limit didn't come into play until this last crew, so I guess they could have given some advance notice with the others.
I wouldn't know how things work in the story, but if it were RL they clearly would've raised their children to take care of themselves! Rather than dropping them off at a neighbor, they would've dropped them off in the nearest forrest with nothing but a pocket knife, a rubber band and some chewing gum.

Ahaha. They would become an infamous band of ruthless, forest-dwelling infants led by a toddler. Five bucks says they'd somehow rig up an internet connection in the wilderness and troll the forums when they're not busy hunting, protecting their territory, or changing each other's diapers. ninja

Kind of like Peter Pans Lost Boys just modern time and with females in the mix and they're all suuuper young. 8D I like this.
More like... Lord of the Flies... minus the chubby kid with glasses

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Aseres
Shinju Fortuna
LabTech Kestin
Aseres
LabTech Kestin
Aseres

I've never read that, but I've been meaning to. Steven King refers to that book in 'Hearts in Atlantis'.

IRL Vampire

Shinju Fortuna
Aseres
Shinju Fortuna
LabTech Kestin
Aseres

I've never read that, but I've been meaning to. Steven King refers to that book in 'Hearts in Atlantis'.
See, I don't like Steven King, he blah-blahs too much and it takes him ages to get to a point. But then again, I'm ridiculously picky with books and didn't like stuff like LotR either sweatdrop

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Aseres
Shinju Fortuna
Aseres
Shinju Fortuna
LabTech Kestin
Aseres

See, I don't like Steven King, he blah-blahs too much and it takes him ages to get to a point. But then again, I'm ridiculously picky with books and didn't like stuff like LotR either sweatdrop

I couldn't get into LotR. I tried reading the books after I forced myself to watch the movies with my mom. But I couldn't get into it at all. But I do like how random Steven King is. His stories are so messed up and interesting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff