Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which character/creature would you like to see art of next?

Mikey 0.12941176470588 12.9% [ 11 ]
John 0.082352941176471 8.2% [ 7 ]
Fluffs (post which one) 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 35 ]
Father Garghoul 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 5 ]
Malevobear 0.16470588235294 16.5% [ 14 ]
Other: Please post 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Barton Sweetheart

Going to be re-reading the fanfic once more now that you've added that villian chapter, really going to have to print this off one day to read offline xd

Once again I've enjoyed reading your work and will be adding thoughts on everything later.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
anguls kushinoda
very good, i liked how you used the idea of a journal entry to make the thoughts come across an show the growth an break down, sadly it does make it easier to predict the possiable outcomes of what will now happen, but still wana see what methods you use -mew

So you think it's predictable now? There is so much that can happen between heroes losing hope, villains going mad, and external powers bearing on both sides.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Berryfarmer
anguls kushinoda
very good, i liked how you used the idea of a journal entry to make the thoughts come across an show the growth an break down, sadly it does make it easier to predict the possiable outcomes of what will now happen, but still wana see what methods you use -mew

So you think it's predictable now? There is so much that can happen between heroes losing hope, villains going mad, and external powers bearing on both sides.
i said possiable outcomes, of what might happen an what not, then again im basein this on the coutless animes ive seen an read, games played, stories read, an my own creativity, no idea if it will line up wiht what you have in mind -mew

Barton Sweetheart

We need some awesomeness in this place right now!

IRL Vampire

Zealand_Aquarius

Ohhai!

Also, I heard I'm mentioned in this chapter? Being all heroic and sticking around while half my crew bails? What is this! I'm evil and I know it dammit! Muahahahahahahahaha~

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aseres
Zealand_Aquarius

Ohhai!

Also, I heard I'm mentioned in this chapter? Being all heroic and sticking around while half my crew bails? What is this! I'm evil and I know it dammit! Muahahahahahahahaha~

Thought I'd do some retconning and give you a reason for being evil. Although if you'd like to remain evil in future chapters I can rewrite a few things to make it so.

IRL Vampire

Berryfarmer
Aseres
Zealand_Aquarius

Ohhai!

Thought I'd do some retconning and give you a reason for being evil. Although if you'd like to remain evil in future chapters I can rewrite a few things to make it so.
I will provide an account of "what really happened" at some point *shakes fist*

Though my 'source' (brb making it sound oh-so-fancy) says there was a dev with us but didn't know who. So who was it! Better not be Bron! He would've been like "Oooh hai, brb bailing on Lux to run off with his girlfriend.... 2.0" rofl

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
Zealand_Aquarius

Ohhai!

Though my 'source' (brb making it sound oh-so-fancy) says there was a dev with us but didn't know who. So who was it! Better not be Bron! He would've been like "Oooh hai, brb bailing on Lux to run off with his girlfriend.... 2.0" rofl

Never figured which dev it would be for that crew. I was personally thinking Kuzuan, Mavdoc, or JK, which would make the story a form of repentance for him. Which of those three would you guys get along with best?

IRL Vampire

Berryfarmer
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
Zealand_Aquarius

Ohhai!

Never figured which dev it would be for that crew. I was personally thinking Kuzuan, Mavdoc, or JK, which would make the story a form of repentance for him. Which of those three would you guys get along with best?
I know all three, but as you know I've been friends with JK for years - from that point of view it'd make a lot of sense. We played other games together too (he's usually my healer whereas I'm the tank emotion_awesome ). But anyone would be fine really. From what I've experienced and heard all three of them were quite excellent players. Lawl@JK running like a chicken, he'd hate that xD (he's way too stubborn for that. He's not stupid enough to not pick his fights, but I don't think I've ever seen him bail on his party. ALTHOUGH. Come to think of it, I *CAN* remember the words "I'm not going to waste a brez on this!" coming out of his mouth, trolololol~ )

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
Zealand_Aquarius

Ohhai!

I know all three, but as you know I've been friends with JK for years - from that point of view it'd make a lot of sense. We played other games together too (he's usually my healer whereas I'm the tank emotion_awesome ). But anyone would be fine really. From what I've experienced and heard all three of them were quite excellent players. Lawl@JK running like a chicken, he'd hate that xD (he's way too stubborn for that. He's not stupid enough to not pick his fights, but I don't think I've ever seen him bail on his party. ALTHOUGH. Come to think of it, I *CAN* remember the words "I'm not going to waste a brez on this!" coming out of his mouth, trolololol~ )

Now onto the question of evil. Would you prefer to be villainous in future appearances or be cleansed?

IRL Vampire

Berryfarmer
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
Berryfarmer

Now onto the question of evil. Would you prefer to be villainous in future appearances or be cleansed?
Oh I don't want some lame change-of-heart cheesy story arc (Unless it's so ridiculous that it's funny again, like some really stupid cheesy love-story). I'd either be an evil lacky to the evil Overlord, or (sooo much more me) just do my own evil thing, work with whoever's goals benefit me at the time. Your stupid little war about the end of the world and the fate of mankind is clearly not as important my extremely selfish own goals! emotion_donotwant

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
Berryfarmer

Oh I don't want some lame change-of-heart cheesy story arc (Unless it's so ridiculous that it's funny again, like some really stupid cheesy love-story). I'd either be an evil lacky to the evil Overlord, or (sooo much more me) just do my own evil thing, work with whoever's goals benefit me at the time. Your stupid little war about the end of the world and the fate of mankind is clearly not as important my extremely selfish own goals! emotion_donotwant

Got it, evil for the sake of getting a country to rule over as a reward... scratch country. I'm guessing a number of people would become evil if offered the ruling power of the Asian continent.
Aseres
Zealand_Aquarius

Ohhai!

Hey now, I'm sure I had a very good reason for fleeing! I probably saw something shiny in the distance eek And at least I didn't get freakin' owned. Twice. Oh yeah, I went there. User Image

While I certainly would run if this all happened right now, I do like to think I would have grown a backbone after eleven previous bosses. And I can be very irrational when it comes to my friends. razz I'm probably hiding out somewhere deeply haunted by the decision. And super pissed that some other crew killed them off just because they were "evil" and "had to be brought down" in order to "save the world". Psht. Of course it would be great to save the world, but I'm not entirely sure that the fate of my crew wouldn't come first in my mind. ninja I envision myself more as an antihero, really. Or even an antivillain if you want to take it in that direction. I'm quite flexible when it comes to other people's creative decisions. biggrin

IRL Vampire

LabTech Kestin
Aseres
Zealand_Aquarius

Ohhai!

Hey now, I'm sure I had a very good reason for fleeing! I probably saw something shiny in the distance eek And at least I didn't get freakin' owned. Twice. Oh yeah, I went there. User Image

While I certainly would run if this all happened right now, I do like to think I would have grown a backbone after eleven previous bosses. And I can be very irrational when it comes to my friends. razz I'm probably hiding out somewhere deeply haunted by the decision. And super pissed that some other crew killed them off just because they were "evil" and "had to be brought down" in order to "save the world". Psht. Of course it would be great to save the world, but I'm not entirely sure that the fate of my crew wouldn't come first in my mind. ninja I envision myself more as an antihero, really. Or even an antivillain if you want to take it in that direction. I'm quite flexible when it comes to other people's creative decisions. biggrin
It was probably something like.

JK: "Be still evil Villain! For I am a developer! I cannot let you roam, and I cannot let you be. Prepare for... JUSTICE!"

Bad guy: "So you think you can dance little boy? Your arrogance will be your death, muahahaha"
-snips with finger at JK, who flies across the room and ends up with major severe injuries, Kestin gets hit by random rocks and breaks her arm or something-

Kestin: "No! JK! and... ouch, wtf where did these rocks come from"

Lux: "grrr"

Shinju: "Noooo...!"

Liz: "You b*****d, he still needed that spine...!"

Bad guy: "The darkness is ready to receive you now! Prepare to die, your bodies shall make fine offerings to the eternal abyss of dark darkness! Muahahahahaha "

-Lux, Liz and Josh look at each other in silence, nod and step forward-

Lux: "Shinju my love, take JK and Kestin and our innocent unborn child and get out of here. We will hold him off!"

Shinju: "No! My love, my world, my universe!!!!! I could never leave you..!"

Lux: "Shut up and do what I say woman!"

Shinju: "k QQ"

Liz: "JK, You'll be alright, I will be back, I promise!"

JK: "uuuhhh"

Josh: "Kestin.... .... ... yeah, later bro (and tell my wife I forgot to marry her)"

Kestin: "l8r!"

Lux/Liz/Josh: "IT'S TIME TO DUELL"

Bad guy: "hey, what are you doing with these cards? Wrong game people..."

IRL Vampire

Berryfarmer
Aseres
Berryfarmer
Aseres
Berryfarmer

Got it, evil for the sake of getting a country to rule over as a reward... scratch country. I'm guessing a number of people would become evil if offered the ruling power of the Asian continent.
Why do you think I lived in China for a few years mang!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff