Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which character/creature would you like to see art of next?

Mikey 0.12941176470588 12.9% [ 11 ]
John 0.082352941176471 8.2% [ 7 ]
Fluffs (post which one) 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 35 ]
Father Garghoul 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 5 ]
Malevobear 0.16470588235294 16.5% [ 14 ]
Other: Please post 0.15294117647059 15.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
. . . o3o Excellent job! I definitely enjoy this chapter, as well. There was a good bit of back story explained here, but it was great all the same. Keep up the excellent work!

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
emotion_kirakira
oooo,another chapter.
Good work!

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Two things I found with this chapter: Here should be "hear" in this sentence: Not to nitpick, but this does seem as good a place as any to bunk for the night and here what John has to tell us. Agreed?

And out of curiosity, why the "i" with Frosty instead of "y?"

Either than that great chapter! And take your time. No rush on it! (:

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
OMG two posts of material in one day. Well I decided to share another concept sketch, this one is for Frosti. To answer an earlier question, I chose Frosti instead of Frosty for the name to just make it stand out from the normal and to maybe add some curiosity. Any ways onto the concept sketch I promised, and keep in mind my artistic skills are nowhere near some other people's.

User Image

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Berryfarmer
OMG two posts of material in one day. Well I decided to share another concept sketch, this one is for Frosti. To answer an earlier question, I chose Frosti instead of Frosty for the name to just make it stand out from the normal and to maybe add some curiosity. Any ways onto the concept sketch I promised, and keep in mind my artistic skills are nowhere near some other people's.

User Image

Cool! I like the sketch of Frosti, and thanks for answering my question!

Blessed Genius

WTF. Why is he holding a p***s?

Ew.

Berryfarmer

User Image

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Esere

Ew.

Not to be rude, but in the chapter Frosti uses a Bone Boomerang weapon. That is what he is holding.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Berryfarmer
Esere

Ew.

Not to be rude, but in the chapter Frosti uses a Bone Boomerang weapon. That is what he is holding.
In all honesty, Berry, one end of the Boomerang does give off a slight. . . Male hint. sweatdrop

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Seeing as it's become a point of interest. When doodling the bone boomerang this was my source image, forgive me for being unable to capture the fullness of the bones.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Esere
*Snipped for being rude*
Now that's just uncalled for. :l

@Berry: It's fine that it wasn't perfect. I understand the concept all the same. I mean, I'd probably have done much worse. Also, about your most recent status update, I'd say to write about the Mines next. That would seem like the best area to do next. Stay along the elemental chain, per se. o.o

Esere

Clicked the wrong button >.>
But that's extremely rude...
Berry, keep going with the awesome work~ heart

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hey would you guys like to see concept art for another boss before or after the chapter it will be featured in?

Destructive Bunny

Berryfarmer
Hey would you guys like to see concept art for another boss before or after the chapter it will be featured in?

Before is always better!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces