Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
siskataya

i have another question- can we make a scene that is pretty much 100% made with a computer software, so long as it is related to the theme? or, do the screenies have to be from zomg, and only then can they be edited?

if you don't understand what i mean, look at my second entry on page 1. would that be a valid entry?

Destructive Bunny

Awesome contest, thanks for hosting it Sisky! emotion_yatta

Newbie Noob

011100000110100101100101X
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

"Meat" = "Meet"
"Meat" isn't "Met"
"Looks like Landy meet his match".
Close but no go, but what ever right?
It's meat anyways.

What if he said, "Did Landy Meet His Match?"

Newbie Noob

swarf
I can't wait to see the entries. Good luck to everyone!

pirate

I quoted the wrong person for this question earlier.

Swarf, is it possible to use a different variation of the word meet for this meativersary?

As in "Why is a moon rock better than an Earth rock?" Because it is a little Meteor. (pun for Meatier, right?) ahahah. (Meteorite) yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon

If so, then
USERNAME: baby_kitty_258
ENTRY #1
JUST CONTEMPLATING THE SCENERY
User Image
Description: When I was warped into Kam's Bloodlust Boss Fight I just remembered a joke.

My next photo entry, ahaha cool
ENTRY #2
VEGGIE RUN!
User Image
Description: We hit the General's Head Quarters for a little dinner. Hey, I'm a vegetarian by nature, and I like "gnome-meat"!

Okay, and for my last PHOTO-SHOOT! lol, gotta love the puns! heart

ENTRY#3
ROOKIE COP!
User Image
Description: Rookie cop responding to a dispatched call, but not remembering what the codes stand for, notices a lot of cows and decides it must be a silent code that there is a STAKE OUT in progress! ahaha Happy Meativersary! (this is a joke my dad told me one time when we saw a cow crossing sign along the road, I was like lulz, steak out.)

WHY I LIKE DEV MEAT: I only started going recently, certainly not for the last two years, but I noticed something different about the people who were consistently present for the meets. I love the enthusiasm they show in participating in the themes parties, and the randomness of it, but most of all, the reason we unite is for one purpose, zOMG rules!!! 'nuf said.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
How have I missed this up until now? gonk
Ooh~! This is a cool idea! I'll have to try and come up with something after I finish my projects for school. ^_^

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
WideEyed
Entry #1

How We See Dev Meets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How [KJ] Sees Dev Meats

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.S...I'm available if your Art Staff ever needs help. xp

Beloved Pirate

pogostick_3

Entry #1

Holy Crab for Dinner

User Image

I met a grunny who likes crabs biggrin
Too bad I only like them for dinner.

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
User Image

Username: KittenGrey
Entry: #1
Title: EAT YOUR MEAT!
Description: Kitten Cow would like to remind everyone that meat is a important part of a healthy diet (even for cows) Obviously the person I just met seems to disagree....

Romantic Lover

Ohman
I loved Scullys rings of meat.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mistaken Life
Ohman
I loved Scullys rings of meat.

they were so juicy that i had to cut back on them. they made me fat.

rofl i made myself snort. xd

wideeyed- awesome!!! and i think i might remember that meat. *stares at pic and wants to name all the users on that screen. guesses she's hidden behind a chat bubble, errr somewhere.*

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
scullylam

wideeyed- awesome!!! and i think i might remember that meat. *stares at pic and wants to name all the users on that screen. guesses she's hidden behind a chat bubble, errr somewhere.*

Thanks Scully! blaugh
Actually, I had to look pretty hard to find myself because I was wearing a different outfit than I usually do.
I was like "How did I take this screenie if I wasn't there?" rofl

It was shortly after I took the screenie that the Spawns began, and pretty much everybody there was dazed in a matter of minutes. xp

Having no skills whatsoever, I'm more than a little embarrassed to say how long it took me to do my sad little entry, but seeing as how this is such an amazing thing Sisky's doing, I figured I should try to contribute. sweatdrop

Now to sit back and watch as the truly creative people post their entries! rofl

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
WideEyed
WideEyed
Entry #1

How We See Dev Meets

this is like, the hardest game of "Where's Waldo?" in history
User Image
Username: TurtleMaster24
Entry Number: 1
Title: The believers - of MEAT!
Description: Well, everyone always gets rather annoyed of the believers, for their constant talking... but maybe they just want a little, meat. Ya know? xD (btw the truth *is* out there part is supposed to be there... meaning, the truth of what I said is out there) o3o

Dev, meats are the best! It's always fun to come every week and talk to friends! <3

Familiar Lunatic

I think this would benefit from a dev notice.

...or maybe not. I'm not confident I'll make something awesome, therefore less competition is welcome emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff