Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Grunny Stripper Daddy emotion_awesome
User Image

Rainbow Hunter

Caught this fallen off the first page and it doesn't say "closed" yet, so I assume I can give it a bump for some last-minute entries if people want? 3nodding
I can't take credit for this pic (other than the fact that my avi is in it) but it still remains one of my favorite Gaia screenies ever. It's from the 2K10 Easter event, and every time I look at it I'm reminded of the friendships that were formed during holiday events, and how zOMG! has managed to bring so many people together. Strong personalities emerged, and there were those whom you recognized and looked forward to their posts. There was certainly a bond that formed, and although it was relatively short lived, it still remains the most endearing memory I have from my time here at Gaia. This was the event that attracted me to zOMG!, and though I struggled to keep up and had to rely on help from others to get to the Golden Egg in higher CL areas, it was this Easter event that ignited my passion for the game.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
emotion_kirakira Awesome surprised

I'll leave this open for any late entries, and I will pick the winners this weekend biggrin

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SHAMELESS BUMP (O3O)/

Devout Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
*not to do with zOMg but the GRUNNIES ARE STALKING ME AGAIN classified_fu *

User Image

And talking sandcastles o3o
User Image

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OK! (O3O)/

Just as a quick update: I am cropping and uploading my own Easter pics as we speak, and when those are done, I'll be uploading the entries and posting them all in my Journal. The winners will also be announced once it's up biggrin Hold onto your hats! heart

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
emotion_awesome

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
/one of my screenies gets an award; the others are runner-ups
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devout Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I win?! emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome
Thank you very much emotion_bigheart emotion_hug User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Best golden egg award. emotion_awesome

Now we gotta insist so they bring back the Halloween event and maybe have a similar contest. heart

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hehe User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm sure we'll have another contest next event!

Just a note to say I've sent the main winners' prizes out already, and I will be sending the special category winners a prize soon, as soon as I decide what it'll be xd

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Xx_Nikkii_xX
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you very much emotion_bigheart emotion_hug User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yup biggrin Yours made me laugh so much when I saw it, and still did every time I went back through the list to pick a winner <3 Congrats!

Devout Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Xx_Nikkii_xX
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
emotion_awesome

Yup biggrin Yours made me laugh so much when I saw it, and still did every time I went back through the list to pick a winner <3 Congrats!

Aww thanks <3 I hope there will be a Halloween Event too 8D keep those screenies going xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff