Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]

The Form

Area: Other Suggestions
Summary: Full screen download of zOMG in addition to online version
Explanation: There are two ways to play zOMG:
1. On the browser window
2. Full screen on a downloaded client
They should be able to interact with each other (same servers people in servers etc.). You should be able to log in on the full screen client and it should lead straight to the game.
DISADVANTAGE: Shops might not be accessible...
Pictures and ExamplesN/A

6,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
The Form

Area: Features
Summary: A kill counter would be nice. It could be an additional tab in the character info section, perhaps.
Explanation: I have been recently going after badges, and silver/gold badges require a rather high number of kills for a given monster. When you decide you want the badge, chances are you've already killed a number of the creatures, and even besides that, counting them yourself is tedious and will slow you down. What I recommend is some sort of tab or record somewhere, that will note how many of a given creature you have killed. I personally think it would fit in nicely under the Character Info pane, perhaps as a tab next to "Collectibles". The engine I speak of was seen in the game Fable, for example. When looking in the character info there, it was shown under basic information, how many of each monster you killed. It would be more helpful in zOMG, though.
Pictures and ExamplesExample explained in "Explanation", no image avaliable

Obsessive Hunter

Area: Features/Other
Summary: Image quality control
Explanation: This has likely already been suggested, but oh well. I don't feel like reading through a hundred or more pages of text to find out, as it wasn't in the suggestion list on the first page.

Regardless, here's my suggestion. On Towns, there's a button that lets you control the quality of the images coming in, which helps to reduce lag... That might be something worth adding to zOMG! to help cut lag for people who have slower systems. Like me. biggrin
Pictures and ExamplesUser Image 'Nuff said.
I have a suggestion. Stop adding stuff and start fixing stuff.
The Form

Area:Features
Summary:Let FireFoxian Gaias Play
Explanation:I am on fireox and I can not play Zomg or ny of the other games! I realy gets on my nerves!
Pictures and ExamplesWRITE HERE
said all about it.
Magykal Fyre
The Form

Area:Features
Summary:Let FireFoxian Gaias Play
Explanation:I am on fireox and I can not play Zomg or ny of the other games! I realy gets on my nerves!
Pictures and ExamplesWRITE HERE
said all about it.

fyre maybe this is just a geuss but it seems to be working fine on my firefox.
Ungoliath
It will be nice too If don't stretch the thread sad

i cant help it i just have a writers mind.i see a blank area so i fill it. and shouldn't it be to not too?

Greedy Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Area: Rings
Summary: Special Attack by Binding all rings
Explanation:Rings sets give special stat bonus. Binding keys are possible in the game, what if we bind those ring set together and make a special attack? Special attacks are very unique power attacks that can be enabled with a ring set, if binded together with one button, it consumes 80%~100% of the energy and rings will undergo cooldown. Ring levels will affect this attack's attributes.
Here's some of the Idea,
Pirate Set- Summons a pirate ship and deals aoe damage
Damage:30~50*(Hack+Slash/2)
Range/AoE:Shark CL
Accuracy/Cooldown:Keen Aye CL
Ninja Set- Summons ninjas that throws shurikens
Damage:30~50*(Shuriken+Mantis+Ghost/3)
AoE/Cooldown: Dervish
Demon Set- Unleashes a fiery cat
Damage:10 *(ScaredyCat CL)
AoE: Fire Rain CL
Duration: Hotfoot CL
Cooldown: Iron Will CL

cant think of other ideas, just ask me if this will be implemented, I'd be happy to tell the devs what's on my head

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Form

Area: Features
Summary: See friends/crew members names under their map markers.
Explanation: When you mouse over the blue and red circles on the map the name of the user belonging to that circle would appear under it.
Pictures and ExamplesI'm not very artistic and the idea speaks for itself
Area: Chat interface
Summary: Make the tabs like switches
Explanation: I find it annoying that I can have all, or only one of the other.. I'd like to be able to turn off area chat but keep crew, clan and local chat on. Basically something like this..
Pictures and Examples

User Image

In this picture I only have area and local on. I really think this would be a good improvement. Thanks! ^^

Romantic Genius

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cool Cat 500
The Form

Area: Quests
Summary: Side Quests
Explanation: Sometimes, even after you've completed all the quests in a certain area, you are STILL unable to move to the next area without being pwned. This leads people to do what is called FARMING, killing hordes upon hordes of animated in an attempt to get enough orbs to be able to move to the next area without getting the snot kicked out of you by fluffs. This can become painfully boring after a while and unfruitful if you are too strong for the animated in your area. My suggestion is to have side quests, quests that you can pick up that are equal to your level and have no real sway on the plot of the game. For example: "Jimmy is having a major pest problem! Go to his place in Barton and eradicate the pesky garlics ruining his social life!" To acquire said quest, there could be Quest Kiosks in certain areas, or just in Barton as that seems the main hub for shops and such. This method makes it more eventful when trying to acquire a certain amount of orbs, and each side quest could have other rewards too, such as items for your avatar or recipes. This would also mean that there would need to be more "destinations" in zOMG!, like houses or even "mole holes" in the ground that can only be accessed if you have a quest for that specific location. Even if it still takes just as long to get orbs this way as it does with farming, as I said it would make things more eventful.
Pictures and ExamplesNA

Dapper Sleuth

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Area: Features/Other
Summary: Servers
Explanation: The lack of open servers is causing major lagging & over-crowding of users. Could you open more servers? [I see that there are many servers there. Why make them if they're unused?] With more servers open gaians would be able to spread out more & play without the lag & get to places faster. please & thanks 3nodding
I think it would be great if you didn't have to click right on something to target it. If anything is moving at all, trying to target it only makes you walk towards it. Either this causes you to lose life, or you walk away and try to target again. But then you start walking towards it again. So most fights are essentially awkward walking plus "click and pray."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff