Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you were given a choice which would you want and be willing to pay for?

Pets 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 36 ]
Elemental Rings 0.16379310344828 16.4% [ 19 ]
Party areas and Weddings 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 4 ]
Daily Quests books / Clan Quests books 0.1551724137931 15.5% [ 18 ]
Transformation Scrolls/ pill 0.043103448275862 4.3% [ 5 ]
zOMG only Rigs 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 16 ]
Clan Rooms/ hang outs 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 8 ]
Transformation Scrolls/ pill 0.0086206896551724 0.9% [ 1 ]
Avatar Icons, in game 0.025862068965517 2.6% [ 3 ]
Other, you tell me. 0.051724137931034 5.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
1 2 3 4 >

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Hi there z!F I have a few ideas and a couple of questions for you.

So I'm sure you have seen some of the post that have been made by [ JK ] about rings and other things. [ JK ] has asked for more ideas so I thought I'd see if I can't get your creative juices flowing again! Please also vote in the pole. Thank you all.

There are no stupid or bad ideas
. If you don't like it that's fine say so in a polite way and give your reasons, then move on.
NO SPAMMING! I will put anyone spamming on my ignore. I really don't want to do that since I want everyone to have a chance to join in.
Please add links if you have them for any ideas you want to include.

Note: I know, I know I'm blind I missed that I put the Transformation Scroll twice in the poll, please just vote for the top one. Sorry about that. sweatdrop

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
If there is not a link next to the idea it might be one of mine and it will be explained here. If it's one that has been talked about before and is not my idea but is posted here then it's my take on that idea. (Meaning I'm not trying to steal your idea. wink )Please post a link if that is the case so I can link it. IF you have any question PM me.

Pets/ Pet system (I will post a link to [ JK ]'s post when I find it. >.< )
Pet food. What if you could get a pet and it was a baby and you had to feed it to get it to grow? OR What if feeding your pet a given type of food would let it "learn" a passive buff to help you? A different food for different buffs. And to keep the buff you just keep feeding it that type of food. Would you buy the food to feed a pet to make it grow and/ or have passive buffs?

Party areas Link to idea thread

Daily Quest books (For Clans?)

When you get to EB there is no more quest, but what if you could buy some new ones? Let me explain.
You would buy a book and when you open the book it would start a quest chain, maybe a scavenger hunt or solving a puzzle or fighting all the bosses with
in a give time, something. When you finish this quest you have the chance of getting a rare item or epic recipe, loot or x-amount of gold. You can only use x-amount of books a day to keep it from being over used and the rareness of it wearing off.

There could even be quest books for Clans to do as a large group with a clan reward.

Transformation scrolls
You know how you guys turned into little pumpkins that bounced? What if the devs did a "Pill" or Transformation scroll that did that...you know turn us into things for a given time. Like a reindeer with a blinking red nose for Christmas. You could have them last for like... well here is an example.

reg scroll for the time use until you exit the game for $1
silver scroll for 3 days for $2.50
Gold scroll for 7 days for $6.

They could do a random one and call it a mystery transformation scroll and charge a bit more and have the chance to be a boss look alike or something really awesome! Each thing we could be transforms into would be animated in some way, like the pumpkin fluff was with it's bouncing. Example
Reindeer would have a red blinking nose and twitching tail.
A Mermaid would have a twitching tail and waving hair.
A Goul would have wisps of dark fog swirling at it's feet.
A nymph would have leaf floating around her.

Nothing really fancy but little special things.

Clan Badge and Rank Board Link to Clan wish list

This is not so much a CS thing but something that would be nice to have for Clans. We need something to make Clans worthwhile. With the Coliseum coming out soon I want to see what you think about having Clan badges to show off? Would you want to show everyone what your clan has accomplished? What about a ranking board so you can see your clans standing compared to other Clans? Of course this would mean that the devs have to come up with something for the clans to do, some contest or clan quests. But what if...?

What I mean by that is for you to have an icon, perhaps your clan icon show somewhere on or around your Avatar. And some consumable icons like AFK, BRB, LEAVE ME ALONE, I'm Hot, HELP ME!, HEAL ME, ect. These should last until you click them off or leave the game or an area. Maybe x-amount of time limit too? These could be sold in bundles for 10 for $4.50 or one for 25 cents. (Just examples for prices)

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Add on ideas

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Well about the new zOMG! Cards, sure they're cool and all but we already have some unless the new ones were to serve some purposes. But instead of another set of cards I'd like my idea to be heard again. (They could be like drops as well after you defeat them once-or they could be rare too)

So far that's all I have for in the game.

Also I wouldn't buy any power ups for real money. I WOULD buy rings for them so that way I have unlimited (example) transformations or something but I've never bought a cash card anyway (like for the Sweetheart ring).

I like the status idea-I wish that were free though-not a ring, just a feature to be added.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I like the idea of having cards, the art would be worth collecting alone. But they do need to make sure that it has some use to them other then just collecting in your inventory.

Millionaire

Vicious Elder

I remember there being a mention of different color rings and for them different color ring animations. (though the second part I'm not quite 100% sure of)

Also, you could have tickets into special areas or possibly mini-event trigger items.

Mini-Event trigger item.
Consumable like a standard power-up
Would have a very long recharge rate (hour+ maybe, even 24 hours)

Why?

Well, some people might use it to help get there Mini-Event badge. Mini-Events can be a bit of a pain to find. It would make it more possible to gather a group of people and say "Hey, I have a Mini-Event trigger, let's all group up and we can do the Mini-Event!"

One could also buy a Landshark Trigger.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Master Drakontis
I remember there being a mention of different color rings and for them different color ring animations. (though the second part I'm not quite 100% sure of)

Also, you could have tickets into special areas or possibly mini-event trigger items.

Mini-Event trigger item.

Why?

Well, some people might use it to help get there Mini-Event badge. Mini-Events can be a bit of a pain to find. It would make it more possible to gather a group of people and say "Hey, I have a Mini-Event trigger, let's all group up and we can do the Mini-Event!"

Oh yes! The Ring recoloring! 3nodding Yes I remember that. smile I think that the devs liked that one as it's pretty doable. We'll see if they do it at some point.

But I do like your Trigger idea, even the time limit see good. It's sort of what a Quest Scroll would do only for Events. (Needs that Landy one!)
Gold Doubler this is a powerup that doubles the gold received in every drop. I would pay for this!

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
blasphemously
Gold Doubler this is a powerup that doubles the gold received in every drop. I would pay for this!

Yes I'm sure other would too, but what about the Gaian economy? I see people say we need more gold sinks and then we put out something that stands to cause more inflation? Not sure how well that would go over. Though the greed me is jumping up and down say; "NOW!! Wants NOW!!!!" twisted

Vicious Elder

Sensual Soul
Master Drakontis

Mini-Event trigger item.

Why?

Oh yes! The Ring recoloring! 3nodding Yes I remember that. smile I think that the devs liked that one as it's pretty doable. We'll see if they do it at some point.

But I do like your Trigger idea, even the time limit see good. It's sort of what a Quest Scroll would do only for Events. (Needs that Landy one!)

I -think- this would be one of the more easy ones to make. Also, it could be a rare drop from bosses or from Mini-Event monsters.

2 things to think about. 1. Is it going to be one time use? 2. What happens when 2 people try and use it at the same time? There might be a message "Mini-Event already in progress, please try on a different server or later."

PS: Transformation/pill is in your poll twice.
I think the Transformation scroll or the Pet(s) System would be effect for zOMG and Gaia to gain something but balancing out the system where you can still battle without the Pet(s) specifically is gonna be challenging.

Vicious Elder

zOMG! "I Am" poses that not only make you LOOK like an animated, but ATTACK like an animated. Such as being a Grunny Sub and shooting animated with carrot torpedoes!

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I would love to see pets or transformation scrolls/pills. That would be awesome. I would also pay for items in the CS that had zOMG related I am poses like the pumpkin fluff plushie. That would be very cool too.

unrelated side note: Thank you Sen and z spot! guild for hosting that avatar contest a long time ago. It has inspired a great wealth of zOMG fan fiction and the character that has come from that is one of my favorite creations. ^_^

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
icy_wyvern
I would love to see pets or transformation scrolls/pills. That would be awesome. I would also pay for items in the CS that had zOMG related I am poses like the pumpkin fluff plushie. That would be very cool too.

unrelated side note: Thank you Sen and z spot! guild for hosting that avatar contest a long time ago. It has inspired a great wealth of zOMG fan fiction and the character that has come from that is one of my favorite creations. ^_^

smile You're welcome! I know z!Spot has been kinda out of thing lately but I hope to get something going again soonish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff