Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

*uses Bump to Kbaconback this to the front page*
Maybe use the avatar width scale?
Awesome info thanks a lot.

I have some questions though

what's this?

OCL: [ ( 8*R1 ) + ( 7*R2 ) + ( 6*R3 ) + ( 5*R4 ) + ( 4*R5 ) + ( 3*R6 ) + ( 2*R7 ) + ( 1*R8 ) ] / 36

And also how does armor pool work? What means armor poll xx%?
Rozencraft
Awesome info thanks a lot.

I have some questions though

what's this?

OCL: [ ( 8*R1 ) + ( 7*R2 ) + ( 6*R3 ) + ( 5*R4 ) + ( 4*R5 ) + ( 3*R6 ) + ( 2*R7 ) + ( 1*R8 ) ] / 36

And also how does armor pool work? What means armor poll xx%?

Your overall CL calculation~

Basically, if you plug in the values of your equipped rings' CLs, you can find your overall CL

R1= the CL of your highest CL equipped ring
R2= the CL of the 2nd highest CL equipped ring
... and so forth~

Armor pool is just that: after it takes a certain amount of damage, it stops working~

The percent is just how much damage is blocked~
Fr33d0m4ever

Armor pool is just that: after it takes a certain amount of damage, it stops working~

Thanks but how do i know when the pool is over? And is that reduction always the same or it starts at for example 34% and after you start receiving damage that percentage drops too?

Perfect Saint

Rozencraft
Fr33d0m4ever

Thanks but how do i know when the pool is over? And is that reduction always the same or it starts at for example 34% and after you start receiving damage that percentage drops too?
Technically, your Rock Armor icon should disappear and you start taking higher damage. I don't think I've ever encountered the pool running out outside of glitches. It might be a good idea to recast your Rock Armor even before the 15 minutes is up when you are taking massive damage. I don't think it manifests as a decrease of the 34%, just 34 then 0%; but I have to say that your version does sound more logical. Sort of how Meat works by giving you an HP pool that is ablative.

Armor Pool by Swarf

Dangerous Genius

Myrielle
Rozencraft
Fr33d0m4ever

Technically, your Rock Armor icon should disappear and you start taking higher damage. I don't think I've ever encountered the pool running out outside of glitches. It might be a good idea to recast your Rock Armor even before the 15 minutes is up when you are taking massive damage. I don't think it manifests as a decrease of the 34%, just 34 then 0%; but I have to say that your version does sound more logical. Sort of how Meat works by giving you an HP pool that is ablative.

Armor Pool by Swarf
I think it was Freedom who did the testing on Rock Armor's AP size. (Hope I'm crediting the right person)

According to the data we have (which may not be completely accurate, but I think it's trustworthy):
RR1 -> 2000 x CL armor pool size
RR2 -> 3000 x CL
RR3 -> 4000 x CL
RR4 -> 5000 x CL

A little math for a CL 1.0 Rock Armor:
RR1 gives 25% reduction, and can absorb 2k damage before breaking.
You have to take 8000 damage (reduced to 6000 by the armor) to break the effect. Within 15 minutes.
RR4 gives 34% reduction, and absorbs 5k damage.
To break this within 15 mins, you have to take 15k damage! (reduced to 10k by armor)
And these numbers apply AFTER damage reduction from Persistent Armor sources.
Good luck taking 150k damage to break a CL 10.0 Rock.
gataka
*uses Bump to Kbaconback this to the front page*
Maybe use the avatar width scale?

Hmm, maybe... Still awfully hard.
Maybe I could get a ruler and tape it to my computer monitor.
OMFG!

I think you should make some thread rules. One of which is that you shouldn't quote the front page! O_O
Thard_Verad
I think it was Freedom who did the testing on Rock Armor's AP size. (Hope I'm crediting the right person)

According to the data we have (which may not be completely accurate, but I think it's trustworthy):
RR1 -> 2000 x CL armor pool size
RR2 -> 3000 x CL
RR3 -> 4000 x CL
RR4 -> 5000 x CL

A little math for a CL 1.0 Rock Armor:
RR1 gives 25% reduction, and can absorb 2k damage before breaking.
You have to take 8000 damage (reduced to 6000 by the armor) to break the effect. Within 15 minutes.
RR4 gives 34% reduction, and absorbs 5k damage.
To break this within 15 mins, you have to take 15k damage! (reduced to 10k by armor)
And these numbers apply AFTER damage reduction from Persistent Armor sources.
Good luck taking 150k damage to break a CL 10.0 Rock.

Thanks a lot. This info should be in the first post. ; )
wow thank you this helped me alot biggrin

PlumpGerty's Significant Otter

Familiar Lunatic

I remembered last night that Turtle needed to be updated.
But somebody'lread done it.

SO, YAEH, let's keep tihngs smiple and olny metinon KBack wehre it's nobatle; Sarhk, Dviserh, myabe RR4 Hcak. Oki~? : D

PlumpGerty's Significant Otter

Sure =o

Although, besides HWB, how many more rings have knockback?

Friendly Sex Symbol

11,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*subscribes*

I just like this thread. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash