10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Thank you for this helpful guide! biggrin

Earthly Sinner's Husbando

Fr33d0m4ever
Rai Hiro
is hack slash guns, spray, sphere, bandage, spirit, and divinity a good combo?

Yes~ It's a balanced solo setup that works decently in crews too~

ok thats good but i am missing sphere and divinity
smile smile smile

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i just want to know HOW to use my ghi. crying crying crying crying crying

Familiar Lunatic

apollo ze great

Ghi Buffs are active as long as your Ghi metter contains something.
The Ghi metter is the green thing next to HP and Stamina that goes from 0 to 100.

To fill it up, you have to be in the crew with/be in the presence of many poeple, and/or go to Barton.

The power of the Buffs will scale to how much the Metter is filled up.
If it's half-filled, the power of the buffs will be halved.
If it's full, the power of the buffs is maximised.
If empty, the buffs have no effect.

To gain more powerful Ghi Buffs, you simply have to play the game.
How does it works exactly is unknown to us puny Gaians.

Questions?

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
gataka
apollo ze great

Ghi Buffs are active as long as your Ghi metter contains something.
The Ghi metter is the green thing next to HP and Stamina that goes from 0 to 100.

To fill it up, you have to be in the crew with/be in the presence of many poeple, and/or go to Barton.

The power of the Buffs will scale to how much the Metter is filled up.
If it's half-filled, the power of the buffs will be halved.
If it's full, the power of the buffs is maximised.
If empty, the buffs have no effect.

To gain more powerful Ghi Buffs, you simply have to play the game.
How does it works exactly is unknown to us puny Gaians.

Questions?
.......ok confused
Yay! I use this guide everytime I choose a new ring!
I'm using this set up right now but I don't really know what I'm doing :T

hack, slash, shuriken, fire rain, defib, bandage, meat, coyote.

I don't really like shuriken or fire rain, but I can't get my hands on a dervish and I don't know what else to replace them with.
and defib is just for crewing. I'm trying to get a diagnose.
Help?

Familiar Lunatic

jermaline

I don't really like shuriken or fire rain, but I can't get my hands on a dervish and I don't know what else to replace them with.
Help?
Is this for general use or is there a particular goal you would like to accomplish?
gataka
jermaline

Help?
Is this for general use or is there a particular goal you would like to accomplish?

General use

Familiar Lunatic

jermaline
gataka
jermaline

Help?

General use
Okay, I suggest dropping an attack ring to bring in some form of Armor, it will help with Stamina use and survivability. Sustaining 4 attack rings is costly. A single Armor ring will greatly extend your life for nearly free. This trade should have a major effect on your game experience.

Since you carry Slash, I propose leaving Fire Rain behind: for typical general use, you don't need multiple AoEs, and Slash should be enough to cover that role.

Do you Crew often enough to justify keeping Defib all the time?

Similar question for Diagnose: unless you cover many people with every use, Diagnose really isn't very efficient and this will have an adverse effect when you play alone. Although Diagnose's ease of use is convenient, I suggest sticking with Bandage, unless you Crew up a lot.

Really, the best option would be to switch between a Solo set and a Crew one depending on your current needs. Whether or not this is too much trouble is up to you.
This thread needs a Christmas title. Maybe something like, "z!F's Christmassy Guide to Hohoho Rings and Fatty Fatty Santa Ghi!"

Familiar Lunatic

jzmajor
This thread needs a Christmas title. Maybe something like, "z!F's Christmassy Guide to Hohoho Rings and Fatty Fatty Santa Ghi!"
xd !
gataka
jzmajor
xd !
And... if someone is feeling particularly happy and spiritish they could change the thread colours to red and green! That would totally make it super duper special!
gataka
Okay, I suggest dropping an attack ring to bring in some form of Armor, it will help with Stamina use and survivability. Sustaining 4 attack rings is costly. A single Armor ring will greatly extend your life for nearly free. This trade should have a major effect on your game experience.

Since you carry Slash, I propose leaving Fire Rain behind: for typical general use, you don't need multiple AoEs, and Slash should be enough to cover that role.

Do you Crew often enough to justify keeping Defib all the time?

Similar question for Diagnose: unless you cover many people with every use, Diagnose really isn't very efficient and this will have an adverse effect when you play alone. Although Diagnose's ease of use is convenient, I suggest sticking with Bandage, unless you Crew up a lot.

Really, the best option would be to switch between a Solo set and a Crew one depending on your current needs. Whether or not this is too much trouble is up to you.

A crew set and a general use set 0_0 I've never thought of that before!
I crew a lot of the time cause we make a lot of gold together! But I like going solo sometimes.
Armor: Potlid or Teflon or Turtle? <The only three I have. I'm thinking rock armor is a lot better, but I don't have it (:
Thanks a bunch!

Familiar Lunatic

jermaline

A crew set and a general use set 0_0 I've never thought of that before!
I crew a lot of the time cause we make a lot of gold together! But I like going solo sometimes.
Armor: Potlid or Teflon or Turtle? <The only three I have. I'm thinking rock armor is a lot better, but I don't have it (:
Thanks a bunch!
PotLid, thought Teflon is likely equally effective :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas