Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sex Symbol

In Uthenera
heyy i hope you don't mind if i ask a question here, but do you know if improb sphere's powers increase when u upgrade it ?

ik the persisten armour % stays the same no matter what, but does the reflection chances increase w/ the CL ?

I honestly could not tell you. I really don't know much about the mechanics or the math behind anything in zOMG; I'm just here to try and make guides by people who do know those things easier to find. Maybe try asking in one of the ring guides on the first page?

Elliebees's Partner In Crime

Heart Demon

30,925 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Purple Pimp Crusader
In Uthenera
heyy i hope you don't mind if i ask a question here, but do you know if improb sphere's powers increase when u upgrade it ?

ik the persisten armour % stays the same no matter what, but does the reflection chances increase w/ the CL ?

I honestly could not tell you. I really don't know much about the mechanics or the math behind anything in zOMG; I'm just here to try and make guides by people who do know those things easier to find. Maybe try asking in one of the ring guides on the first page?

ah i'll definitely do that thank you !

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
emotion_yatta
goof ball game is perpetually broken, not sure why theres even a guide to a game that dont work on gaia anymore, 3 years and i have never been able to make it work
some swear it works but when you ask for details they call you a troll and tell you that it works and give no more details and its like thats not proof it works and makes other users look bad
maybe remove the goof guide its just not a game that works in zomg anymore

Antique Gaian

Etiquette- Please do not randomly go around maps buffing other players.
Trash Panda Society

Is there a reason for this? I had always thought that it was a polite/friendly thing to buff other players when you walk past them and that it was rude not to do it.

Antique Gaian

Heartless Aki-chan
Trash Panda Society

Is there a reason for this? I had always thought that it was a polite/friendly thing to buff other players when you walk past them and that it was rude not to do it.

Please ask first, this is a personal preference. For example, the Sweetheart Buff keeps animating my avatar for a full 10 minutes and the pink hearts are a distraction.
Trash Panda Society
Heartless Aki-chan
Trash Panda Society

Please ask first, this is a personal preference. For example, the Sweetheart Buff keeps animating my avatar for a full 10 minutes and the pink hearts are a distraction.

Alright! Thank you for explaining!
Heartless Aki-chan
Trash Panda Society

You are right that it has always been considered a friendly gesture to buff other players. However, the Sweetheart buff in particular is disliked by some players because it has a continuous animation, that can cause lag on some computers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff