Welcome to Gaia! ::

II_Kisame_II

Its a nice effort in compiling up the guides, but I always prefer the possibility of a guides sub-forum. The current guides resources is so outdated and a sub-forum would be so much more convenient, since guides have the tendency to get clouded from other topics.

That's a nice idea. But would people really go to visit? I mean, we still get CoB threads in here, so I don't think people look at the sub-forum list.

Though, it'd be nice to have a separate place for them. 'Cause goodness knows we have enough of them. I suppose with a nice amount of advertisement, it could work. O:

Bashful Sex Symbol

While I do like the idea of a guides subforum, I'm really not the person to suggest it to, as I can't make one. This thread is about the extent of what I can do, so it's what I will do, unless and until the staff see fit to make that subforum for us. And even then, I might still maintain this thread, just for the sake of it being organized.

And jz does have a point- subforums tend to be ignored a lot. Not only Clan threads, but also threads that quite clearly belong in the Game Item Exchange, or ones that by all rights should have been put in the Bugs subforum. People can barely be bothered to click on the stickies in the z!F. My optimism and cynicism are at war with each other over here. >.>

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

i would like to submit this thread.

on a serious note, thanks for the list of guides whee

Bashful Sex Symbol

A Random Act of Terror

i would like to submit this thread.

on a serious note, thanks for the list of guides whee

Terror made a funny. XD

Familiar Lunatic

Starts reading notice: "z!F Guide to..."
Clicks thinking someone must have posted in the z!F Guide to Rings, Ghi and Pets.

Ends up here.

gonk !

Bashful Sex Symbol

gataka
Starts reading notice: "z!F Guide to..."
Clicks thinking someone must have posted in the z!F Guide to Rings, Ghi and Pets.

Ends up here.

gonk !

*pats* There, there- it'll be okay.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Legal bump.

Rainbow Hunter

I think it's a very worthy endeavor, definitely!

Very, very nice overview.

Too bad we don't have the power to sticky it, but I can help keeping it on the first page if you want, by giving it a bump from time to time. smile heart

Bashful Sex Symbol

Memory Haunts You
I think it's a very worthy endeavor, definitely!

Very, very nice overview.

Too bad we don't have the power to sticky it, but I can help keeping it on the first page if you want, by giving it a bump from time to time. smile heart

That would certainly be appreciated- I'm forgetful sometimes when it comes to bumping. ^^;

Bashful Sex Symbol

Had to remove the old gold nerf explanation thread- it's no longer valid. Which sucks, because no one's made a new one yet.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Legal bump.

Undead Enchantress

Amazing.
I may have to to get rid of my notepad with convenient copypastas collected through the years/

Bashful Sex Symbol

Erynne
Amazing.
I may have to to get rid of my notepad with convenient copypastas collected through the years/

Well, at least now we have a guide that still requires the newbies to do a little of the work on their own? ^^;

Undead Enchantress

Purple Pimp Crusader
Erynne
Amazing.

Well, at least now we have a guide that still requires the newbies to do a little of the work on their own? ^^;

There's a thought. We'll just handle those spoonfed invalids left over.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Erynne
There's a thought. We'll just handle those spoonfed invalids left over.

True dat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces