Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Purple Pimp Crusader
Thank you, Ren. Thread has been added to the front. ^^
Erm... can you remove that thread from the front page, please..? It seems the OP removed it. :C

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250

Bashful Sex Symbol

The most legal bump to have ever bumped legally.

Saxy Coder

o v o
Oh my, didn't even know mine got in here.

Unless I missed it, you might want to consider adding Berryfarmer's Master List of Glitches?
Guide to glitches post looked empty

Thank you so much for this!
I've been trying myself to make lists of all the different guides, but this saves me a lot of trouble with Google and Gaia's broken search engine x-x;;

Bashful Sex Symbol

Lady Saxophone
o v o
Oh my, didn't even know mine got in here.

Unless I missed it, you might want to consider adding Berryfarmer's Master List of Glitches?
Guide to glitches post looked empty

Thank you so much for this!
I've been trying myself to make lists of all the different guides, but this saves me a lot of trouble with Google and Gaia's broken search engine x-x;;

Yes, I added yours today, right before I bumped up the thread. It's a lovely little guide. ^^

And thank you for the link! I'll go add it now.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
HALLELUJAH IT'S BACK OMG heart

I was worried that this thread had died a horrible death. ;w;

Purple Pimp Crusader

STAHP GOING MIA, K? 0: <
Ooooooooooooh. That's a sexy resource guide. And shiny too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Ren Orenji Doragon

I'll try not to I'm so sorry please forgive me. orz

Gothic Rebecca

It's lemon-scented, too!
Haha! A guide to the guides. xd I think Someone else has a similar thread like this too. biggrin

Bashful Sex Symbol

Kaniskion
Haha! A guide to the guides. xd I think Someone else has a similar thread like this too. biggrin

I know there's a horribly incomplete sticky, but I haven't seen another guide of guides. If you come across it again, can you grab the URL for me?
Purple Pimp Crusader
Kaniskion

I know there's a horribly incomplete sticky, but I haven't seen another guide of guides. If you come across it again, can you grab the URL for me?

I can't find it. It was something along the lines of "AIOG(all in one guide) to your zomg adventures" or something like that. Even the user was a chelseasaurous something. Can't remember either name so can't find the thread. gonk But she's actually quite active around the forum.

Bashful Sex Symbol

Kaniskion
I can't find it. It was something along the lines of "AIOG(all in one guide) to your zomg adventures" or something like that. Even the user was a chelseasaurous something. Can't remember either name so can't find the thread. gonk But she's actually quite active around the forum.

That one's linked in the Multi-Purpose Guides post. I see she's changed her name, though. Neat. ^^

Salty Aggressor

>:/ We need to make a guide for Coli and a new one for Hive

Bashful Sex Symbol

More guides = more fun.

Familiar Lunatic

No pet/buddy/summon guides linked here...

Okay.

Quote:
z!F Guide to Rings, Ghi and Pets
Everything you ever needed to know about rings, along with a crash course in Ghi and Pets.
OMFG Science

Could you remove the mention of pets? That part got removed from the guide a while ago.
And since they'll never get powers it'll never get back... o3o

There's still a need for a summon / buddies / pet guide, this old thing should do nicely enough, although it's not up to date...doubt CleoSombra is keen on maintaining/updating it.

I'll see about making a new one, but in the mean time if you're not feeling lazy link to Cleo's FAQ :V

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff