Okay Time with zOMG 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Bad Time with zOMG 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]

Quotable Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
So hey guys, just a random post here for the heck of it. How was your zOMG experience?
Was it good or bad and describe something fun from your past zOMG memories!
gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar

I remember the hardest part of zOMG: I couldn't get to level 5.0 and I was stuck at 4.6 for a bit, not really sure why I stayed there so long, maybe because I was too shy to ask if someone would go with me for Papa Saw.

The Best Part of zOMG: I was in Otami Ruins trying to finish the Twins' last quest with defeating the boss and all of the area and I was with this large crew that my brother and I had gotten together along with a couple friends. I have to say, it was AMAZING to do and if it weren't for my brother who came in and did the last move on the boss while all of the crew was ''dazed'' we would've NEVER finished the Otami Ruins quest. emotion_brofist emotion_0A0

Something I want to Try on zOMG: I can be really shy and shtuff, but I am level 10.0 now, and I have yet to do DMS. Any one want to do it with me sometime? biggrin

Perfect Saint

I was totally obsessed with the game until DMS. It started to cost me money. Bad.

Magnetic Cat

The worst part was Aqueduct sweatdrop
The best is between the time I finished the dragon thing at Otami, my first SMEB and my Tuna
We yoloed the dragon with 3 persons and barely any buffs
I did my SMEB when my internet was very bitchy and I magically didn't d/c
AND MY TUNA SEROIFDJSDF IT TOOK 8 HOURS AND BEFORE GR I TOOK WRONG BUFFS AND DOIFJLSMERDOIÑFÑJLKSEDOIFLK IT WAS FLAWLESS

Bashful Sex Symbol

The worst part was when my old account got glitched. This was originally a mule, but it became my main very quickly because of zOMG.

The best part was the first time I managed to solo Shallow Seas and the Underwater Ledge. Got me all the way to the Robofishies with no help from anybody and was awesome fun.

I've only been in DMS twice. I'd like to go back, but I can't random crews. They make me nervous and wouldn't understand my arbitrary burning passion for a random member while we're waiting for whatever.

Peaceful Dabbler

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
Wonderful experience. heart
I don't mind randoms and love that special bond that forms when you're in a good crew! Also, good thing I bought a couple spare amps/revives before inflation... Now all I need are superchargers emo

GumiSihka's Wife

Perfect Hellraiser

14,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
zomg is a wonderful experience for me (except spending money on power ups for gr in dms emotion_donotwant ) heart

The hardest pat of z! for me was smeb~
I've actually still never finished it cx I've tried a few times but we always die fighting.

My favorite zomg experience was dms~
My first time in dms I went in with a group of my friends and we had so much fun, even though we died in the third room (because I was a little s**t and kept talking instead of attacking xD).

If you ever see me on z! and want to do dms, ask! I'm always in front of dmp or ps. heart
Meh.
Lots of walking to finish quests.
Feels refreshing playing though after months.
I'd describe my experience as fantastic! My best memories have to be from the zomg! birthday parties and halloween, easter events.
Felis Hlrcus
I'd describe my experience as fantastic! My best memories have to be from the zomg! birthday parties and halloween, easter events.
Ever since my face was magically fixed I've been feeling a lot better! I'd say my terrible rages have gone down a whole 20%.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

I remember when I just got into Zen Gardens and those pink fluffs just kept exploding and I kept dying over and over and over again. After I while I RQ'd the game and didn't come back for a while until a friend on another avatar site helped me through it.

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
zomg was where i had some of my best memories last summer!!
at first, i used to be glued to the side of my girlfriend while we leveled up together and stuff, and when we both weren't on at the same time, it was a race to level up quicker than the other.
we sucked at picking good ring sets, and we never did any buffing, so when we got to bosses we absolutely sucked, and it would take us so many tries before we beat one.

our hardest time was probably otami. the masks were the absolute worst, and being in otami was also the first time we had to actually crew with other people, because we couldn't do the throne room alone. emo it was p terrifying.
but after that, we started crewing at the sawmill and got more used to crewing with other people, and found it wasn't so bad

the absolute best part of zomg was DMS, no doubt.
i met so many people there in the summer, and made a lot of friends (that i sadly don't talk to at all anymore;;; ). i'm really bad at making friends on gaia, but dms really made it easier for me to do that.
i mean like. sometimes you could spend hours upon hours with a single crew. you really get to spend a LOT of time with these people, and you kind of learn to trust one another too in places like the gr and bl and all that exclaim

and then something i want to try is to actually go back and play in DMS again. i've not touched it in so long, not all of my rings are at 12 yet. my anxiety has just gotten so bad that i eventually stopped playing and lost touch with all my friends and that- i even changed my username!! (i used to be nevv jersey). but now i'm worried i'd just suck rly bad, and then i don't have the funds to get ghi amps and all that either (the free gcash offers have been sucking so bad lately, and i'm doing rly bad financially irl rn )
another thing i'd like to do is be able to tank bl, but i don't see that happening lol

sorry, that was a LOT. but zomg really meant so much to me at one point ;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces