Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even with games that have classes there are special builds for them so they can perform a certain task better. A perfect example of this is Guild Wars, which gives some of the same freedoms of Gaia's system does.

So what sort of "class" or abilities do you want your character to be able to do? Or do you want to move around builds and such?

I mainly want to be a tank. I may also use defensive spells so I could solo most of the time.
Hmm, i dont know what id "want" to be ^^
I plan on being what I'd call a berserker.

As in I'll have around six rings that affect my ability to kill stuff, and around two rings that will help me survive.

If I can't do that, then I'll go half and half with offense and defense, probably.

In contrast, I could have three sets that would be a walking wrecking ball, a walking wall, and a walking tank.

Zeynku's Prince

el highest quitter
Even with games that have classes there are special builds for them so they can perform a certain task better. A perfect example of this is Guild Wars, which gives some of the same freedoms of Gaia's system does.

So what sort of "class" or abilities do you want your character to be able to do? Or do you want to move around builds and such?

I mainly want to be a tank. I may also use defensive spells so I could solo most of the time.

gotta stick with the FF Classes here theif all the way please i need a white mage and a beserker and a tank so when it drops mind pming me about some team ups sweatdrop
I am always and shall always be a Paladin through and through.

But I plan on making a "Superhero" power set that might include things like Superstrength, Heat Vision and Flight just to be fun.
User ImageThe jester...

Wind related spells, pl0x. And if they do add summoneable weapons: bows/guns/crossbows/etc.
... is here.User Image
I love tanking, but I need some passive skills. I hate having to 'buff' myself when the essence to a tank is just smashing stuff.
PvP build.
Starsaver
I am always and shall always be a Paladin through and through.

But I plan on making a "Superhero" power set that might include things like Superstrength, Heat Vision and Flight just to be fun.
you're planning on heat vision?

Generous Businessman

13,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If the system pulls through, I say something fast and strong...a damage dealer too quick to be hit, maybe some ranged capability thrown in.
Gawd, yes, PvP...

If there's no form of PvP... I'll be pissed.
uber Tank, that's the only path for me.
I want to be a priest,
:]
I love teh uber healerz.
>:]
If not that a paladin or necromancer-ish type character build would be
appealing as well.
>.>
Hope thats not asking for to much.
Summoning would be nice, summon up powerful monsters to attack, while you attack from afar with Black Magick.
Usually witchever class has the most rounded capabillities so i can use the most out of the system. But for my mule probably a tank just for sheits an gigglez.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff