Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is Ring-Fu awesome or what?

******** no. 1 100.0% [ 133 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 201 202 203 > >> >>> »|

Sousei Tatsu
How much time it would take to program sword swings?... PIXELED SWORD SWINGS? I dunno, a couple minutes? Hour, tops.
Considering that you're just making completely stupid and random guesses, it's obvious you know little about coding. If you don't like it ******** off now and stop being an annoying useless whiny little s**t.
Rockaria!
Sousei Tatsu
How much time it would take to program sword swings?... PIXELED SWORD SWINGS? I dunno, a couple minutes? Hour, tops.

If it seems so ******** easy, go ahead and animate your avatar swinging its katana right here right now.
I wanna see. Show me how easy it is.
Nice try, but I neither give in to retarded Gaian requests, nor do I have the program to run such a task. This comp is strictly for websurfing.

Now if you don't mind, I have work in the morning because I'm over the age of 15 and have a job. Good day.
Sousei Tatsu

Well then if your gonna complain go make it for them sense all you can do is cry about it your really annoying like a five year old.
Rockaria!
Sousei Tatsu

If it seems so ******** easy, go ahead and animate your avatar swinging its katana right here right now.

Exactly.
Besides, Gaia is trying to make this Battle System turn out perfect(or at least close to perfect).

Proof?
If they didn't, they would've put it a loooong loooooong time ago.
Sousei Tatsu
WTF?

No. Just no. Rings? ******** you. You fail to notice that I'm covered in weapons, and you want me to fight with rings?! [******** THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO CHANGE THEIR AVIS FOR COMBAT. Odds are those prissy gaiatards would've give two shits about battling anyways, so why edit the battle system for them?! You release all these ******** weapons, and for what?! To look cool? I WANT TO ******** SWING MY KATANA AND SMASH A GAUNTLET INTO A BALL OF FLUFF'S GOD DAMN FACE.

In short, ******** you, Battle System devs. ********. You. You single handedly RUINED the Gaian battle system.
why are you so pissed....the system hasn't even been released yet, and they didn't officially say that you couldn't use your weapons. just wait until more information comes out before you start bitching please. thank you.
Sousei Tatsu
Rockaria!
Sousei Tatsu

Nice try, but I neither give in to retarded Gaian requests, nor do I have the program to run such a task. This comp is strictly for websurfing.

Now if you don't mind, I have work in the morning because I'm over the age of 15 and have a job. Good day.

Really by the way you act you sound five....And does your job include complaining cause your really good at it. And you probably couldn't even make the sword itself, So go run away to your job and stop complaining over a computer game it's sad and pathetic and if you don't like it don't use it.
Sousei Tatsu
Rockaria!
Sousei Tatsu

Alright then, back out. Don't say s**t if you don't have the crap to back it up. If you're going to b***h and whine because your avatar's weapons won't do squat in a flash game, you need a hobby. Or at least a healthier one, if you call Gaia your hobby.

You're over 15? Holy ********, that's surprising. After seeing you flip a b***h over this, I could've sworn you were much too young to understand maturity.
Sousei Tatsu
Rockaria!
Sousei Tatsu

If you can't do it, the the answer is simple.

SHUT THE ******** UP

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sousei Tatsu
depending on how they want it to look. I'd say more like a few months. :/ minutes is way out of the question...and there are the 1's and 0's to mess with. You really don't have any clue about how much time something takes for something so simple. stare
Rockaria!
Sousei Tatsu
Rockaria!
Sousei Tatsu

Alright then, back out. Don't say s**t if you don't have the crap to back it up. If you're going to b***h and whine because your avatar's weapons won't do squat in a flash game, you need a hobby. Or at least a healthier one, if you call Gaia your hobby.

You're over 15? Holy ********, that's surprising. After seeing you flip a b***h over this, I could've sworn you were much too young to understand maturity.

lol and the sad part about all that is it is true XD
Sousei Tatsu
Then screw them. They can go hand-to-hand for all I care.
u no f**k u u need to lern wen to shut up u f**ktard u no i had to ern my muney unlike u hoo use botting script retard
Why does your profile say you 18 but yet you say your 15

Quote:
I'm me. Me is who I am. If I were not me, I would not be I. So shut up.

I'm 18, work in a sandwich place and have graduated High School. I'm going to college in August or September for video game design, so I have moved out with a few of my friends to get used to life away from home. As of right now, my only worries are paying renting and keeping my roomies' damn cats out of my room. I recently bought an HDTV to go with my PS3, and my next big project consist of uberfying my computer. 2 gigs of DDR2 RAM? Yes plz.

However, in the best case scenerio, our friend Greg's (he's over there rawking out with his cawk out) mom will move out of the house and get her own apartment, leaving Greg alone with a payed off house and a lot of empty space. His solution? Move me and my roomies in there. But can't count on something like that, so I must pay rent

Wow thats kinda wierd you lien about your age...
Like chill out.I would love to use weapons instead of rings but how am I suppose get them?Are they in shops?I don't think so,and I am not going to do tons of quest and stuff just to get an image.I just wanna have fun.
The_calm
Why does your profile say you 18 but yet you say your 15

Quote:
I'm me. Me is who I am. If I were not me, I would not be I. So shut up.

I'm 18, work in a sandwich place and have graduated High School. I'm going to college in August or September for video game design, so I have moved out with a few of my friends to get used to life away from home. As of right now, my only worries are paying renting and keeping my roomies' damn cats out of my room. I recently bought an HDTV to go with my PS3, and my next big project consist of uberfying my computer. 2 gigs of DDR2 RAM? Yes plz.

However, in the best case scenerio, our friend Greg's (he's over there rawking out with his cawk out) mom will move out of the house and get her own apartment, leaving Greg alone with a payed off house and a lot of empty space. His solution? Move me and my roomies in there. But can't count on something like that, so I must pay rent

Wow thats kinda wierd you lien about your age...

You wanna be a video game designer and yet you don't even know how long it takes to make a sword swing...Ya your games are gonna make millions XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff