Welcome to Gaia! ::

AterAliquis
MMO's Rich-tard appears!

Here's our five cents:

******** weapons.

Over all, we've got more worth than any of you can hope to attain.

But we'd rather have rings than weapons.

At least it'll provide a challenge, as opposed to starting off with a huge advantage and cruising through the game in no time.

This thread is also redundant.

It's been done to death already.

sweatdrop wow thats just so straight forward i don't know what to say

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
It's funny how this guy brought up something we've fought against and thought was finally decided and done with.

It's like if someone were to just now start complaining about how it's stupid that you can't murder someone in America.
GenTrigger
It's funny how this guy brought up something we've fought against and thought was finally decided and done with.

It's like if someone were to just now start complaining about how it's stupid that you can't murder someone in America.
i know i'm trying to calm them down because the stupid question is shifting topics

Invisible Prophet

*shrugs* atleast its the only one in the forum right now XD
i know wait till it actually starts

Demonic Wife

17,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
I cant wait for this to come out so people stop complaning and ust freakin play it if they dont lik dont lay easy as tat peeps
nah we still going have thoes complainers

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
It's who's, love. ;D

And I agree with dreamsk, most "weapons" on Gaia are expensive and it wouldn't be fair to other players if the couldn't get the good weapons that keep inflating and inflating.
I like the rings idea, you can get them while you play the game, unlike a katana or fire whip.

And, you don't have to play if it's that big of a deal to you. :3

Invisible Prophet

people forget as time goes on the rings will go down in price with the shifts of supply and demands happening I mean your still going to have your rare ones but things always become stable after awhile ^_^
dreamsk
Why should people with Old Katana's be at an advantage over the rest of us because they have an exclusive item no one else can get?

cuz life's a b***h and nubs suffer

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Actually, its because the weapons cost alot. And newbies wont be able to get them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff