Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Nice initiative, Madem! biggrin I'd be pretty terrified to be a Gaia Admin right now! lol

Best of luck, babe! I hope you get to attend and ask them the questions you want to. 3nodding

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xRainbow-Tears
I dont get why Gaia is doing this. emotion_facepalm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trick or...

Because Gaia is under the influence of a Facebook oriented CEO and his dicksucking clique he brought with him when he came to Gaia. I've always wanted to visit Gaia HQ but now that guy is there I'm not sure if I still want =/ Or maybe I should still go and wear a t-shirt with a crossed out Facebook logo just to diss him twisted

TREAT!
Mademoiselle Kit

2. Gaia's constant ultimatums. Buy zomg buddies or the game will be shut down. Buy BB tickets or the game will be shut down. Get to 5000 cookies and maybe we'll care about you. Sell 5000 amulets or DMS will never open...The point is, every time we are given one of these, we do it. We've jumped through so many flaming hoops to save this game, and each time passed with flying colors. And yet Gaia won't bat an eyelash at us.
Oh, God. I knew all the facts but didn't really process it in my head until I read this... This point just organised my scattered thoughts and I can't believe how bloody true this is. Ugh, it's like Gaia is treating us like little gullible kids (although we are) and yet don't keep to their end of the bargain.

Feral Lover

Izumi Motou
xRainbow-Tears
I dont get why Gaia is doing this. emotion_facepalm

Trick or...

Because Gaia is under the influence of a Facebook oriented CEO and his dicksucking clique he brought with him when he came to Gaia. I've always wanted to visit Gaia HQ but now that guy is there I'm not sure if I still want =/ Or maybe I should still go and wear a t-shirt with a crossed out Facebook logo just to diss him twisted

TREAT!

xDD Awesome.
Yeah, everything just revolves around Facebook now.
I have one, and I dont even see the huge deal in it. ._. Its not THAT awesome.
But, for example, on Myspace only the teenagers had one. No little kids, or older people.
On Facebook.... you have your little 5 year old cousins added, and your 70 year old great aunt.
._. Facebook is just.. wow.
But Gaia.. its unique. I just hope its not under that much of an influence for long.

Barton Sweetheart

Bad news guys I'm going to the London Expo * cracks knuckles* Zea gets to pllllaaayyy and have fun!
I went to their panel when they came to FanEXPO. They did mention the upcoming of zOMG's DMS but sadly, they mostly focused on other stuff and MoGa neutral I wish I could ask him about zOMG but sadly the room was filled with people that loved MoGa than there are who doesn't.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hikari Tokoyami
I went to their panel when they came to FanEXPO. They did mention the upcoming of zOMG's DMS but sadly, they mostly focused on other stuff and MoGa neutral I wish I could ask him about zOMG but sadly the room was filled with people that loved MoGa than there are who doesn't.

Trick or...

And that refrained you from asking about it? Even if I was the only one in that panel room filled with those mindless MoGa zombies I would still have asked.

TREAT!

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zealand_Aquarius
Bad news guys I'm going to the London Expo for the Saturday * cracks knuckles* Zea gets to pllllaaayyy and have fun!

Trick or...

Show them! Show them that zOMG! is anyhing but dead! scream And don't let those MoGa zombies get to you -gives you some MoGa zombie repellant-

TREAT!
Izumi Motou
Hikari Tokoyami

Trick or...

And that refrained you from asking about it? Even if I was the only one in that panel room filled with those mindless MoGa zombies I would still have asked.

TREAT!
Sadly, I am not brave enough to stand my ground.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hikari Tokoyami
Izumi Motou
Hikari Tokoyami

Trick or...

TREAT!

Trick or...

Yes. Few dare to go in because they will sniff you out like bloodhounds. Before you know it, you'll be like them. It's like in the movie "Invasion of the body snatchers".

TREAT!

Barton Sweetheart

Izumi Motou
Trick or...

Show them! Show them that zOMG! is anyhing but dead! scream And don't let those MoGa zombies get to you -gives you some MoGa zombie repellant-

TREAT!

I need no MoGa repellent for I will be dressed as a zombie scientist I will eat thier brains for my lunch!

Think they would be annoyed if I made three tiny fluffs for swarf, halzy and [ JK ]? I could be all " None for you, YOU don't do anything with zOMG, sorry"

Hikari Tokoyami

*hugs* that's okay it can be really nerve wrecking to stand up and yell but when you do that's half your battle won.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zealand_Aquarius
Izumi Motou
Trick or...

TREAT!

I need no MoGa repellent for I will be dressed as a zombie scientist I will eat thier brains for my lunch!

Think they would be annoyed if I made three tiny fluffs for swarf, halzy and [ JK ]? I could be all " None for you, YOU don't do anything with zOMG, sorry"

Hikari Tokoyami

*hugs* that's okay it can be really nerve wrecking to stand up and yell but when you do that's half your battle won.

Trick or...

Fluff Cupcakes biggrin Cute and delicious at the same time! blaugh

TREAT!

Genius

Gaia is a FREE website to use. Less than half of the zOMG! players buy into the whole Gaia-Cash-for-zOMG-upgrades thing. Even then, nobody in this forum is entitled to anything. So it's not like you're in the right by making this "grab your torches, men!" post. It's their site, their business, their decision.

This parallels whining about every new Facebook update. You've seen how annoying that is.
Izumi Motou

O-O; Should I be glad or sad I have not seen the movie?

Zealand_Aquarius

I shall try next time > <; Though on the survey I did added my own choice instead of conform to choosing out of the options (that was bias towards MoGa). It's small and pitiful but I refuse to back down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff