Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

WaltDisneyHearts

Swarf is TRYING to bring it back to life but he cant because of his OTHER projects. If GAIA cared they would HIRE the staff but they cant.

"Can't" and "won't" are two very different words. It's been shown that Gaia has the ability to develop zOMG further, but they choose not to. Just as they choose to isolate and disregard the community around zOMG.

Considerate Gaian

MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts

Swarf is TRYING to bring it back to life but he cant because of his OTHER projects. If GAIA cared they would HIRE the staff but they cant.

"Can't" and "won't" are two very different words. It's been shown that Gaia has the ability to develop zOMG further, but they choose not to. Just as they choose to isolate and disregard the community around zOMG.

So true there.

But Gaia TRIED. They tried with Boardwalk. While nothing is there they at least did something.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts

So true there.

But Gaia TRIED. They tried with Boardwalk. While nothing is there they at least did something.

Gaia had nothing to do with Boardwalk, and a paid area with no content isn't really trying.

I'm not content with empty gestures from HQ. I think the zOMG community deserves better.

Considerate Gaian

MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts

So true there.

Gaia had nothing to do with Boardwalk, and a paid area with no content isn't really trying.

I'm not content with empty gestures from HQ. I think the zOMG community deserves better.

Did you read the same announcement I read?

DMS is NOT a paid area. It will be OPEN for those of you who do NOT have the item. Sure 3 days is better than none.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts

So true there.

DMS is NOT a paid area. It will be OPEN for those of you who do NOT have the item. Sure 3 days is better than none.

You need to quit replying to me before you read my entire post.

Boardwalk was a paid area. And never got a content update. Please refrain from jumping the gun and listen next time.

Considerate Gaian

MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts

So true there.

You need to quit replying to me before you read my entire post.

Boardwalk was a paid area. And never got a content update. Please refrain from jumping the gun and listen next time.

actually it did get something.

Considerate Gaian

and I made a mistake tonight. I should not have argued here. Gaia may change its position sooner or later.

Dapper Citizen

^
emotion_facepalm

You tell them, Madem! emotion_awesome

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Omgomgomg, they're going to the London MCM expo?! :'D
To go or not to go, so happy they actually have something happening in the U.K. heart

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

We can always hope. ._.

Romantic Pyromaniac

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Good thread, keep it up. emotion_yatta

Feral Lover

Good thread.
I think its unfair that zOMG is being shoved into the corner under a dusty sheet.
What are they even putting all their time into now, anyways? That Pokemon rip-off Monster Galaxy?
emotion_facepalm Its like their trying to make zOMG the new Towns.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xRainbow-Tears

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trick or...

Yup. That CEO muumuupie is so full of that third rate Pokemon clone that he seems to forget everything that makes Gaia so unique. Ever since he became CEO, things have gone bad for zOMG!. At least Fin still cared about it but this guy clearly doesn't.

And you want to know something funny? The concept of Facebook was also stolen from someone and now they copied Pokemon. Looks like Facebook can never be original. At least Gaia was when it started out.

TREAT!

Feral Lover

Izumi Motou
xRainbow-Tears

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trick or...

Yup. That CEO muumuupie is so full of that third rate Pokemon clone that he seems to forget everything that makes Gaia so unique. Ever since he became CEO, things have gone bad for zOMG!. At least Fin still cared about it but this guy clearly doesn't.

And you want to know something funny? The concept of Facebook was also stolen from someone and now they copied Pokemon. Looks like Facebook can never be original. At least Gaia was when it started out.

TREAT!

I know. emotion_facepalm This is so.. stupid, for lack of a better word, I guess.
Gaia was so fun when I started a year and a half ago on my other account.
But now with gold caps, having to buy items or our games being shut down, rip-offs of other games, ect.... Its just so stupid. I dont get why Gaia is doing this. emotion_facepalm
Obviously, all the zOMG players love zOMG. And as I've read in many threads today, its obvious we all do.
Are people blind? . _ .
I will attend dev meets weekly and say that aswell but that's if they will ever tour or come in our country

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff