8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Toasty Ermine
Anti-Gamma
Mademoiselle Kit
Anti-Gamma
ummmm yeah they can. Honestly I've just given up, the fact that they don't have a long term project in the run going on undercover is enough to know its dead. They should at least have half a story line for z! chapter 2. At this point they are just adding new areas to give us something to do. DMS might actually have a story line, but I doubt it, it'll probably be just a straight through killing thing. Theres probably not going to be a quest or NPC telling us a story.
[sorry for being a devil's advocate]
Well, we've heard that DMS will have to do with Gaia's main storyline, but I don't want to give up hope just yet. I know it looks dark right now, but I also know that if a ton of us mobilize and starting making our point known, they'll have to listen to us, at least.
They already know we are rioting, but come on? its been 4 years and the only new things we have are summons which don't and probably never will do anything, a crappy amusment park that doesn't have any passive animated anymore, and DMS which is actually the only real addition to the game. I've paid for head start tickets, buddies, and the amulet. Gaia doesn't care they heard our voices and they've heard our wallets. At this point everyone including JK are just fantasizing about a future that hasn't happened for the past 3 years since Qixter left. Honestly at this point JK should just make a comic starting from chapter one then on to chapter two.

JK said there is not going to be a chapter 2.
by chapter two i mean the other towns(durem, areka, gambino) and the odd areas like otami underworld and DMS. they actually have durem and gambino mapped out. i was talking abot him making a graphic novel about it though because its clear that it wont happen

Familiar Friend

I support this thread. :O

Considerate Gaian

Form calm DOWN!

They arent IGNORING us.

JK is an artist and has BARELY ANY coding skils. so he tried the buddies. It works be happy that you got SOMETHING.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Kit, you know I love you and what you're trying to do. But hell, if Gaia HQ won't admit defeat when it comes to Houses, it's going to take some drastic nail-pulling to get them to say anything regarding zOMG that might affect whatever blood they can still squeeze from us.

That being said, maybe add a note about Gaia's lack of accountability and inability to communicate across departments. Fiascos like the forum move likely arose because someone with access to the admin account decided to make half-baked announcements.

Stay classy, Gaia.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

WaltDisneyHearts
Form calm DOWN!

They arent IGNORING us.

JK is an artist and has BARELY ANY coding skils. so he tried the buddies. It works be happy that you got SOMETHING.

And why should we settle for watching zOMG staff be abused to make room for the next half-baked project?

Considerate Gaian

MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
Form calm DOWN!

They arent IGNORING us.

And why should we settle for watching zOMG staff be abused to make room for the next half-baked project?

ever hear of the economy? When it is bad Gaia can fire staff or move them to OTHER projects.

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
-___-
i'd bother them at cons if they go to the right ones. ugh they always go the money-grubby one whenever they swing into the country. it depresses me D:

haaaa i should ask them that at the ATA as well as zomg-related questions o.o

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
Form calm DOWN!

They arent IGNORING us.

ever hear of the economy? When it is bad Gaia can fire staff or move them to OTHER projects.
The economy? That's your entire argument?

Hilarious joke aside, if Gaia actually had their priorities in order, we would never have had to resort to cookies, multiple headstart tickets, buddies and endless pleading from the remaining development staff to have just a little more faith. Gaia's ill-advised, steadfast clutching at a dream of an overnight micro-transaction success has been the death of every paid feature that has ever been released and ever will be released.

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
Form calm DOWN!

They arent IGNORING us.

Hilarious joke aside, if Gaia actually had their priorities in order, we would never have had to resort to cookies, multiple headstart tickets, buddies and endless pleading from the remaining development staff to have just a little more faith. Gaia's ill-advised, steadfast clutching at a dream of an overnight micro-transaction success has been the death of every paid feature that has ever been released and ever will be released.
This.^

Considerate Gaian

MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
Form calm DOWN!

They arent IGNORING us.

I do support JK in TRYING to resurct this. But ZOMG died way before this happened. People complain about things. And they said the glitches are NOT due to Flash.

Considerate Gaian

~Lady_Ebbie~
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
Form calm DOWN!

They arent IGNORING us.

This.^

Swarf is TRYING to bring it back to life but he cant because of his OTHER projects. If GAIA cared they would HIRE the staff but they cant.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
Form calm DOWN!

They arent IGNORING us.

I do support JK in TRYING to resurct this. But ZOMG died way before this happened. People complain about things. And they said the glitches are NOT due to Flash.

What does Flash have to do with any of this?

I have nothing against JK. Every bit of my vitriol is reserved for Gaia HQ, and every misguided decision they've made to turn this site into a social networking clone which piggybacks on the ideas of others instead of creating new and unique content and/or storylines.

Considerate Gaian

fine then maybe I am mad at Gaian HQ too. Just choose to express it diferently.

Considerate Gaian

MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
MistressMinako
WaltDisneyHearts
Form calm DOWN!

They arent IGNORING us.

What does Flash have to do with any of this?

I have nothing against JK. Every bit of my vitriol is reserved for Gaia HQ, and every misguided decision they've made to turn this site into a social networking clone which piggybacks on the ideas of others instead of creating new and unique content and/or storylines.

and other companies do the same thing now. So Gaia is just going on the trend.

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Our beef isn't with JK. It's with HQ. They constantly jerk our chains and ignore any ideas/suggestions that we make to help the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff