24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
MiIiyah
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
MiIiyah
D:
time to bombard the live webcast questioning?
Yes!

lol we should set up a tinychat or something on the side with the z!F so that we can keep track of which questions we've asked razz
Sounds like a plan.

9,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
I've only read the first posts, so...
I'm going to send them letters. Respectufl yet strong ones, en masse something good would come out of this.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Receiving transmission...

I wish I could, but sadly that requires me to have money.
$35 dollars is expensive...

...End of Transmission

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Wasn't there a letter writing campaign some time ago started by Sensual Soul?
I don't remember the outcome of that... but I think we need to try again en masse.

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
i doubt the marketing guys go through their fb page and answer questions either :

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
They totally sent a spy over and decided planed their move accordingly.
rofl How convenient that the meeting was canceled.

Tarot Rune

...I vaguely remember that.

Anyone feel like starting up another snail-mail thread? I think it'd be quite effective to send a ton of letters all at once or try to time it so that they get a few (ideally) every day for a certain period of time.

Mega Borg

13,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Neurotiic Kitty
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Receiving transmission...

I wish I could, but sadly that requires me to have money.
$35 dollars is expensive...

...End of Transmission
Yeah, I'm broke too.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
i can say this, if you really wana ask the admins it would be best to do so at any of the gaia meets that happen in califorina cause since thats were its at there are odds that there will be other admins there

i say this cause im not sure how is else where but everytime they come to akon in texas its always dj helsing (nothin wrong with the guy) but that really limits any face time with the other admins or what not to whom we can ask these questions, course could also make a gaint paper note for helsing to take back to gaia hq an show them -mew

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Looks like it's all up to you, Zea! *stares with a glance that places all his hopes and expectations in you* eek

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
zOMG! will live! biggrin

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Gosh, it's all so true, and seeing it laid all out depresses me.

Yep, completely jumping on board with the badgering campaign. If they want us to jump through hoops, not only will we jump through them, but over them, cartwheel underneath them, throw them up in the air, and jump through them all over again. Hopefully to complete the performance with tossing the ring right around the admin's collective heads and going 'now see here, dear gentleman'.

What ever did happen to the letter writing campaign? I was one of the ones who sent a letter, but I'm not sure what happened with everyone else...
What possible reason could they have to shove us into corners like this, though...did they just get bored of zOMG or something? *baffled*

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DarkRybrin
Gosh, it's all so true, and seeing it laid all out depresses me.

Yep, completely jumping on board with the badgering campaign. If they want us to jump through hoops, not only will we jump through them, but over them, cartwheel underneath them, throw them up in the air, and jump through them all over again. Hopefully to complete the performance with tossing the ring right around the admin's collective heads and going 'now see here, dear gentleman'.

What ever did happen to the letter writing campaign? I was one of the ones who sent a letter, but I'm not sure what happened with everyone else...
What possible reason could they have to shove us into corners like this, though...did they just get bored of zOMG or something? *baffled*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trick or...

I don't like repeating myself so I'll post a link to that post instead.

TREAT!

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Izumi Motou
Because Gaia is under the influence of a Facebook oriented CEO and his dicksucking clique he brought with him when he came to Gaia. I've always wanted to visit Gaia HQ but now that guy is there I'm not sure if I still want =/ Or maybe I should still go and wear a t-shirt with a crossed out Facebook logo just to diss him twisted

Not repeating yourself is fine.
How did you find this out? Who are they? The main guy in particular? How have they effected the site? Isn't Lanzer still in charge? Could they really ruin a really creative staff? Or is the Gaia we know just being puppeted?
More explaining. More sources.
DarkRybrin
Izumi Motou
Because Gaia is under the influence of a Facebook oriented CEO and his dicksucking clique he brought with him when he came to Gaia. I've always wanted to visit Gaia HQ but now that guy is there I'm not sure if I still want =/ Or maybe I should still go and wear a t-shirt with a crossed out Facebook logo just to diss him twisted

Not repeating yourself is fine.
How did you find this out? Who are they? The main guy in particular? How have they effected the site? Isn't Lanzer still in charge? Could they really ruin a really creative staff? Or is the Gaia we know just being puppeted?
More explaining. More sources.
It's difficult to explain, I was pretty sure they announce the new CEO but so far from the search I have done, he was head since last 2010. Did I mention the previous CEO chosen this guy? SOURCE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff